First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourselves~
Member
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
Name: Jill
Age: 17
Location: Philippines
Likes: Rock music, Anime, Arts, Sports, Love stories, Comedy, Video games, Internet
Dislikes: Boy bands, doing dirty work, Stinky stuffs, useless people, annoyance, and boastful people
Favorite anime: Elfen Lied, Rosario + Vampire, Onegai Teacher, Negima... For other favorites, just visit my profile...
Member
8529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
welcome burningmaiden
Posted 7/1/08
Name: Jenny
Age: 16
Location: Ny
Likes: anime, manga, internet, sports
Dislikes: ppl who they they r tough but they r not and ppl who can't fight battles them selves and they need some back up just to fight lik chinese cliques< im not disrespecting the chinese even im one. i really hate those kind of gangs
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
welcome ^^ haha sorry we don't have much of a welcoming comittee here xP I rarely visit this topic
Member
29345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / bishounen land~!
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
im divine ...
but you can call me anything you want ...
like misa-chan/misamisa/divine/angela
im 15
im in the philippines ..
i loove animes .. manga .. books .. sweets ...
my hobbies are reading and watching .. ^__^

if these are not enough .. juz visit my profile .. ^__^
thank you !!



xoxo,
-MiSa-

Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Name: Sen
Age: Currently 13
Interest: Anything related to anime/manga XD
Favorite Anime (s): So many I can't list...
Favorite Anime Genre (s): Yaoi/Yuri Romance Comedy
Favorite Negima's Character: Sakurazaki Setsuna
Member
98 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Name - Ayu
Age - Not telling but my b-day is March 3
Location - United States
Likes - Anime/Manga, Drawing
Dislikes- People touching my precious manga collection and idiots
Favorite Anime(s): Too many to list, but here are a few: Sailor Moon, Negima and Prince of Tennis
Member
5970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Vancouver, BC
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
Name - Sanly Woo
Age - 20
Location - Canada
Likes - Anime/ Mangas
Dislikes- annoying and persistent people and strangers
Favorite Anime(s): Azumanga Daioh, Love Hina, Digimon, Pokemon, Ai Yori Aoshi, Rorouni Kenshin, Get Backers,
Bleach, Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Inu Yasha, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed destiny, Gundam Wing, Ranma 1/2.
Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, Negima and Prince of Tennis


if you wanna know more about me just go to my profile page.
Member
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PandaTown!~
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Teehee! :3 Hiis!<3
Name: Kathie :D
Age: 13 almost my bday :D
Dob: August 30th
Location: USA ;D
Interest: a lot of things o-0'' Arts and stories :3
Dislike: uhm... o-0 BLAH uhh.. ohh!!!! BROCCOLI DX
i also dislike being alone :[

Teehee :3
If yoohs want to noe more about me ask! ^^
i'll be gladly to answer
42980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08
Name: Rachie-Chan
Age: 17
Location: Melbourne - Australia
Likes: anime, manga, Kaname-Sama, dancing, swimming
Dislikes: ummm.... mean people who make me feel dumb
Favorite anime: Elfen Lied, Air, Vampire Knight, Hell Girl, Scrapped Princess, Inuyasha
Favorite Manga: Elfen Lied, Vampire Knight, Inuyasha, Tales of Symphonia, Kami to Sengoku Seitokai, To Aru Majutsu no Index Manga - Read To Aru Majutsu no Index and Shina Dark

*smiles*
im a talktive person, and can easy get on people's nerves XD
so sorry in advance XD
*bows*
if you want to know anything..
ask me

Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Welcomez every1
Posted 9/14/08
Name - Marco
Age - 18
Location - Waterbury CT
Likes - anime and manga making new friends and reading several diffrent kinds of books
Dislikes- mean people, horrible rules, bad leadership, and waiting
Favorite anime - negima, love hina, and several others but im too lazy to say them all right now
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

dragoon1250 wrote:

Name - Marco
Age - 18
Location - Waterbury CT
Likes - anime and manga making new friends and reading several diffrent kinds of books
Dislikes- mean people, horrible rules, bad leadership, and waiting
Favorite anime - negima, love hina, and several others but im too lazy to say them all right now


Ja Jaaaan Welcome to the group! I hate bad leadership too Suck when your team just crumbles half way...
Posted 9/15/08

roxas13th wrote:


dragoon1250 wrote:

Name - Marco
Age - 18
Location - Waterbury CT
Likes - anime and manga making new friends and reading several diffrent kinds of books
Dislikes- mean people, horrible rules, bad leadership, and waiting
Favorite anime - negima, love hina, and several others but im too lazy to say them all right now


Ja Jaaaan Welcome to the group! I hate bad leadership too Suck when your team just crumbles half way...


yeha i know thats why i perfer to go alone but u knwo how it is when ur a great person or player people want u in there team so i help out whereever i am wanted the moment the leader proves to suck though i tend to take over that way the tema cna actually survive u know and yeha it sucks when ur whole tema dies cause the leader couldnt make up his/her mind or decidded to force a bad decision on the team
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

dragoon1250 wrote:


roxas13th wrote:


dragoon1250 wrote:

Name - Marco
Age - 18
Location - Waterbury CT
Likes - anime and manga making new friends and reading several diffrent kinds of books
Dislikes- mean people, horrible rules, bad leadership, and waiting
Favorite anime - negima, love hina, and several others but im too lazy to say them all right now


Ja Jaaaan Welcome to the group! I hate bad leadership too Suck when your team just crumbles half way...


yeha i know thats why i perfer to go alone but u knwo how it is when ur a great person or player people want u in there team so i help out whereever i am wanted the moment the leader proves to suck though i tend to take over that way the tema cna actually survive u know and yeha it sucks when ur whole tema dies cause the leader couldnt make up his/her mind or decidded to force a bad decision on the team


Lol good for you (^_^"o) I know how it feels to be one of the "better" competitors... but, then again when i'm on someone's team and they are a poor leader, I Can't Take the responsiblity to be that next leader :3 Might just be too scared to take a lead...Or layzee Names' alyshia, So my common nick name is LayZee Aly :)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.