First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourselves~
Posted 9/17/08

roxas13th wrote:


dragoon1250 wrote:


roxas13th wrote:


dragoon1250 wrote:

Name - Marco
Age - 18
Location - Waterbury CT
Likes - anime and manga making new friends and reading several diffrent kinds of books
Dislikes- mean people, horrible rules, bad leadership, and waiting
Favorite anime - negima, love hina, and several others but im too lazy to say them all right now


Ja Jaaaan Welcome to the group! I hate bad leadership too Suck when your team just crumbles half way...


yeha i know thats why i perfer to go alone but u knwo how it is when ur a great person or player people want u in there team so i help out whereever i am wanted the moment the leader proves to suck though i tend to take over that way the tema cna actually survive u know and yeha it sucks when ur whole tema dies cause the leader couldnt make up his/her mind or decidded to force a bad decision on the team


Lol good for you (^_^"o) I know how it feels to be one of the "better" competitors... but, then again when i'm on someone's team and they are a poor leader, I Can't Take the responsiblity to be that next leader :3 Might just be too scared to take a lead...Or layzee Names' alyshia, So my common nick name is LayZee Aly :)



nice too meet to you names marco but cause im 6'2 im called the bear cause according to my firends as a cuddly as a bear and as ferocious as one as well
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

dragoon1250 wrote:


roxas13th wrote:


dragoon1250 wrote:


roxas13th wrote:


dragoon1250 wrote:

Name - Marco
Age - 18
Location - Waterbury CT
Likes - anime and manga making new friends and reading several diffrent kinds of books
Dislikes- mean people, horrible rules, bad leadership, and waiting
Favorite anime - negima, love hina, and several others but im too lazy to say them all right now


Ja Jaaaan Welcome to the group! I hate bad leadership too Suck when your team just crumbles half way...


yeha i know thats why i perfer to go alone but u knwo how it is when ur a great person or player people want u in there team so i help out whereever i am wanted the moment the leader proves to suck though i tend to take over that way the tema cna actually survive u know and yeha it sucks when ur whole tema dies cause the leader couldnt make up his/her mind or decidded to force a bad decision on the team


Lol good for you (^_^"o) I know how it feels to be one of the "better" competitors... but, then again when i'm on someone's team and they are a poor leader, I Can't Take the responsiblity to be that next leader :3 Might just be too scared to take a lead...Or layzee Names' alyshia, So my common nick name is LayZee Aly :)



nice too meet to you names marco but cause im 6'2 im called the bear cause according to my firends as a cuddly as a bear and as ferocious as one as well


lol Alritey then marco bear welcome to the group *Glomps >:3*

Member
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your room, ste...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
My name is Natsumi! I'm a teenager (not really age, obviously) and I'm from the USA! My favorite character in Negima is Natsumi Murakami (though my name is not after her, actually) and my favorite pairing is NatsumixKotarou (NatsuKota). Other pairings in Negima I like are KonoSetsu, SakuMika, NeVa, NaSuna, and many, many more.
Anyways, I believe that's it! I hope to become friends with all~
Member
15511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Around The World
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Hello I'm Hooi San Hajimemaste
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Welcome both of u gals
Posted 9/28/08
konnichiwa! i just joined the group..
name: ity
age 21
location philippines
likes cats, food, dramas... kdrama jdrama twdrama fdrama oh and movies too... i also like anime, manga, listening to music, jam with friends.. i like nodoka hihihi.. i love negi.. ^^
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

ity_pong wrote:

konnichiwa! i just joined the group..
name: ity
age 21
location philippines
likes cats, food, dramas... kdrama jdrama twdrama fdrama oh and movies too... i also like anime, manga, listening to music, jam with friends.. i like nodoka hihihi.. i love negi.. ^^


Welcome to the group ity! Enjoy your stay!
Posted 9/29/08

roxas13th wrote:


ity_pong wrote:

konnichiwa! i just joined the group..
name: ity
age 21
location philippines
likes cats, food, dramas... kdrama jdrama twdrama fdrama oh and movies too... i also like anime, manga, listening to music, jam with friends.. i like nodoka hihihi.. i love negi.. ^^


Welcome to the group ity! Enjoy your stay!


oh thank you
Member
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
hello!! newbie here

i'm Lei from philippines..
likes watching anime, surfing the net, drawing and basketball..
also like to listen to negima's OST..
a big FAN of konosetsu, yuuna, yue and makie (and of course their seiyuu!! )
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

killerred wrote:

hello!! newbie here

i'm Lei from philippines..
likes watching anime, surfing the net, drawing and basketball..
also like to listen to negima's OST..
a big FAN of konosetsu, yuuna, yue and makie (and of course their seiyuu!! )


Lol...Hey! another from the Philippines! Welcome to the Group ne~ XD
I bet your tall BBal players uaually are X3
Member
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

roxas13th wrote:


killerred wrote:

hello!! newbie here

i'm Lei from philippines..
likes watching anime, surfing the net, drawing and basketball..
also like to listen to negima's OST..
a big FAN of konosetsu, yuuna, yue and makie (and of course their seiyuu!! )


Lol...Hey! another from the Philippines! Welcome to the Group ne~ XD
I bet your tall BBal players uaually are X3


thanks.. but i'm not that tall ^^
just like playing basketball..
Member
752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

killerred wrote:


roxas13th wrote:


killerred wrote:

hello!! newbie here

i'm Lei from philippines..
likes watching anime, surfing the net, drawing and basketball..
also like to listen to negima's OST..
a big FAN of konosetsu, yuuna, yue and makie (and of course their seiyuu!! )


Lol...Hey! another from the Philippines! Welcome to the Group ne~ XD
I bet your tall BBal players uaually are X3


thanks.. but i'm not that tall ^^
just like playing basketball..


Heh, that pretty sweet :3
I suck at it, so i dun play it alot X3
7824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
my name's Shuenn-Ting Yang. its chinese so get used to it. i'm 14 and i live in the US. don't really like much, besides anime. things i really hate are immature people and people who pick on others.
Member
3667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cross academy
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Name - Isabella
Age - 11
Location - Philippines
Likes - Family, friends, anime, food, music, zero kiryuu XD
Dislikes- People who talk trash on friends and family, spiders, cleaning, nagging, annoying people lD
Favorite anime - Mahou Sensei Negima, vampire knight, fate/stay night, blood+, etc.
Member
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / vocaloid city
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Name - Alyssa
Age - 15
Location - Philippines
Hobbies -drawing anime of course
Likes - marshmallows,bubblegum,reading manga,drawing anime,ANiME
Dislikes- evil corrupted people
Favorite anime -the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.