First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST CUTEST BOY IN THE MANGA" RESTLESS"
Posted 6/2/09
choose the one you think is cute to you in t top 5 cutest guy inth manga "restless"
Yuda-RI

song-sung-pak( grandpa)

Chiriku Hitori

Song-Jun-Kai

Nintaru HItori
Posted 6/3/09
Gahh I can't choose!! >.< I really like Yuda and Song-Jun-Kai :DD
Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
Song-Jun-Kai
Helping Mod
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
um, Song-Jun-Kai is really cute,

but dont he look a lot like this guy from orange planet??
they even have the same headphones

i mean even the drawing of the charcter is the same


Posted 6/3/09
Oh yeah you're right xD
Ionthi's drawing reminds me of the author of AAA's drawing! >_<
Posted 6/3/09

hanahitotsu wrote:

Gahh I can't choose!! >.< I really like Yuda and Song-Jun-Kai :DD


make up your mind
Posted 6/3/09

loliehai wrote:

Song-Jun-Kai


yeh, he is cute,and he love to play yugioh.
Posted 6/3/09

ionthi wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:

Gahh I can't choose!! >.< I really like Yuda and Song-Jun-Kai :DD


make up your mind


I think Song-Jun-Kai is cuter >:]
Posted 6/3/09

pudding_Rocks wrote:

um, Song-Jun-Kai is really cute,

but dont he look a lot like this guy from orange planet??
they even have the same headphones

i mean even the drawing of the charcter is the same




i love guy with headphone and cellphone together, ( damn, computer insane right now)
and what is orange planet?
Posted 6/3/09

hanahitotsu wrote:

Oh yeah you're right xD
Ionthi's drawing reminds me of the author of AAA's drawing! >_<


GOD, stop give me bunch of manga don't even know.....
Posted 6/3/09

ionthi wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:

Oh yeah you're right xD
Ionthi's drawing reminds me of the author of AAA's drawing! >_<


GOD, stop give me bunch of manga don't even know.....


Gomen o_o;;
Posted 6/3/09

hanahitotsu wrote:


ionthi wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:

Oh yeah you're right xD
Ionthi's drawing reminds me of the author of AAA's drawing! >_<


GOD, stop give me bunch of manga don't even know.....


Gomen o_o;;


is okay i'm not those type of person who read a lot of manga
Posted 6/3/09

ionthi wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:


ionthi wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:

Oh yeah you're right xD
Ionthi's drawing reminds me of the author of AAA's drawing! >_<


GOD, stop give me bunch of manga don't even know.....


Gomen o_o;;


is okay i'm not those type of person who read a lot of manga


Are you serious?? O_O Then how can you make such a great manga?? xD
Posted 6/3/09

hanahitotsu wrote:


ionthi wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:


ionthi wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:

Oh yeah you're right xD
Ionthi's drawing reminds me of the author of AAA's drawing! >_<


GOD, stop give me bunch of manga don't even know.....


Gomen o_o;;


is okay i'm not those type of person who read a lot of manga


Are you serious?? O_O Then how can you make such a great manga?? xD


my imagination
Helping Mod
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

ionthi wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:


ionthi wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:


ionthi wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:

Oh yeah you're right xD
Ionthi's drawing reminds me of the author of AAA's drawing! >_<


GOD, stop give me bunch of manga don't even know.....


Gomen o_o;;


is okay i'm not those type of person who read a lot of manga


Are you serious?? O_O Then how can you make such a great manga?? xD


my imagination


yeah.............
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.