First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Why are some guys weird?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/3/09

AkaiSeiki wrote:

hmm, nahh, I can understand why she is asking this...

Guys are sometimes just big jerks, not necassarily weird tho. We are all weird, so they are no different from girls.

Though, guys and girls are the same in most ways.
The things you listed out about making a girl jealous or whatever is what some girls do too.

Guys just win in being jerks, more then girls do.
But thats life. Find a guy who you don't classify as "weird." That's all it takes.


Funny that, seeing as there are girls who pretend to be raped and get innocent guys forced to pay out big amounts of money and end up in jail.





Oh dearie me, is it just me, or is that worse than men being jerks? : O
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
I don't know. Maybe because it's their first time to have a girlfriend? Most guys that I know, tend to act different rather than normal. When being in a relationship, you should act normal but still have the feeling to care more for your loved one. Another thing... For guys, they sometimes struggle on how to make the first move... Lol.
Posted 6/3/09
girls probably do that just as much as guys...
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

-Turbo- wrote:


Shohee wrote:

why are you weird? o-o , your being sexist


what the heck is wrong with ur face


your nice -_-
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
Guys are dickheads
Posted 6/5/09
Another pointless thread...
Posted 6/5/09

Cyberpirate wrote:

Guys are dickheads


Aren't we now?
Posted 6/5/09
i jus want 2 say guys r jerks
but sometimes thet r weirdo but they r still jerks
Posted 6/5/09

Nooorah wrote:

i jus want 2 say guys r jerks
but sometimes thet r weirdo but they r still jerks


And whats with all the blushy faces?

WEIRD ASSAULT! =p
Posted 6/5/09
hehehehehehehe jus like that
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

Nooorah wrote:

i jus want 2 say guys r jerks
but sometimes thet r weirdo but they r still jerks


I can understand your point of view only because you're fourtheen.

2228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hamilton.
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
Guys can be jerks when in relationships... like my sister and her bf split up cuz of the differences... and he was being annoying too.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
The male mind is a very complicated thing, young woman.


...Too bad we use our crotch all the time.
Posted 6/6/09

Cyberpirate wrote:


Nooorah wrote:

i jus want 2 say guys r jerks
but sometimes thet r weirdo but they r still jerks


I can understand your point of view only because you're fourtheen.





aha cause im 14 so what honey that is the truth and that is my opinion if u dont like it u can throw ur self in the sea weirdo

67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

Nooorah wrote:


Cyberpirate wrote:


Nooorah wrote:

i jus want 2 say guys r jerks
but sometimes thet r weirdo but they r still jerks


I can understand your point of view only because you're fourtheen.





aha cause im 14 so what honey that is the truth and that is my opinion if u dont like it u can throw ur self in the sea weirdo



Girls of your age tends to believe in cooties and that makes you think boys are stupid. When you grow up, you get another perspective on how the world really works. Don't take it as an offence, lol.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.