First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Why are some guys weird?
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/09
Because, at any age, it's not manly to talk about your feelings.
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/6/09
what the hell? that doesnt mean ALL girls believe in cooties.
get over yourself.

refferring to cyberpirate ; ]
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/6/09

cristy_dear wrote:

what the hell? that doesnt mean ALL girls believe in cooties.
get over yourself.

refferring to cyberpirate ; ]


(No, YOUR MOM!)

But... I kind of have to agree with what he's saying. Just not his choice of words and biting sarcasm.
Her outlook on boys is obscured by her young age. Both she, and the boys around her, need to grow and mature. She'll come to realize that not all guys turn out to be jerks.
Her age and maturity level reflects upon her initial reaction to his response. There was no need for her to become so defensive towards someone who was, generally, agreeing with her.
Young teenage boys are weird.

Posted 6/6/09
SOME OF THEM.
26543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

cristy_dear wrote:

SOME OF THEM.


Some young teenage boys aren't weird, or some guys do turn out to be jerks?
Posted 6/6/09
some of them arent wierd.
3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/6/09
this is totally a duplicate
and not all guys are like that.
I wonder if you actually notice the guys that are straight forward with their feelings :/.
1081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / infront of my com...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09
it's called puberty.

i think.
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 6/6/09
Why are girls so hard to understand when it comes to relationships? Why do they beat around the bush and play stupid mindless games? They can never give a straight forward answer. It's always some type of hint, or else the guy should SOMEHOW know exactly what she wants, or how she's feeling? Honestly, this can go both ways, don't single out men. You know like hell that you play games with guys, and guys do the same thing to get back at you. Honestly, dating before 18 is a joke.
Posted 6/6/09

some1_u_kno wrote:

this is totally a duplicate
and not all guys are like that.
I wonder if you actually notice the guys that are straight forward with their feelings :/.


People tend to only notice what they want; in this situation Some guys being weird in relationships.
3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/6/09

marumo-kun wrote:


some1_u_kno wrote:

this is totally a duplicate
and not all guys are like that.
I wonder if you actually notice the guys that are straight forward with their feelings :/.


People tend to only notice what they want; in this situation Some guys being weird in relationships.


my thoughts exactly.
...post starter...if guys who play mind games annoys you, just ignore them...you don't like them anyway (or do you?). It's pointless getting angry over something you shouldn't even be caring about, and it's stupid for a guy to waste his time making a girl jealous and instead of coming forward with his feelings.
Posted 6/6/09

Nooorah wrote:

Cyberpirate wrote:

Nooorah wrote:
i jus want 2 say guys r jerks
but sometimes thet r weirdo but they r still jerks

I can understand your point of view only because you're fourtheen.

aha cause im 14 so what honey that is the truth and that is my opinion if u dont like it u can throw ur self in the sea weirdo


opinion and truth are two different things. "(many) guys are jerks" is a truth. "guys are weird" is an opinion.
Posted 6/6/09

some1_u_kno wrote:
I wonder if you actually notice the guys that are straight forward with their feelings :/.

haha are you kidding? nice, straightforward guys come off as "creepy".

spensaur wrote:
Why are girls so hard to understand when it comes to relationships? Why do they beat around the bush and play stupid mindless games? They can never give a straight forward answer. It's always some type of hint, or else the guy should SOMEHOW know exactly what she wants, or how she's feeling? Honestly, this can go both ways, don't single out men. You know like hell that you play games with guys, and guys do the same thing to get back at you. Honestly, dating before [50] is a joke.

fixed the age typo. this is why guys are weird. because girls are weird.

guys are "supposed" to act a certain way to impress the girl. then once they have the girl, the girl expects them to act a totally different way.

maybe if girls didn't think that nice straightforward guys weren't creeps.
maybe if girls would tell us what they want, and BE HONEST ABOUT IT.
maybe if guys stopped acting like jerks to impress their buddies.
maybe if girls stopped being impressed by it when guys act like jerks.
maybe if girls didn't cling together in little cliques, and act stuck up to anyone outside it.
maybe if guys didn't cling together in little cliques -- i mean with their buddies, and act like jerks to anyone outside it.
maybe if guys AND girls accept that even if your heart gets broken, it will heal.. and not only that, but acting all cool and untouchable will get your heart broken anyways, because you just end up attracting jerks.
maybe if so many things...

in short... maybe if guys AND girls were more honest and open.. if we were less afraid to express our feelings and be ourselves, then most of this problem would just go away.

me? i say "who cares if they're weird? normal is boring." look at us; we're all here on an anime website. (ok and other stuff, but anyways) didn't you get the memo? anime fans are weirdos. internet fans are weirdos. "weirdo" these days has lost its original meaning. it's become more of a catch-all term that just means something like "oh, they like stuff that i don't understand, and since that scares me, i better get them before they get me. so they must be weirdos"

in my years, i've found that generally, the cool people are cool because they fit in with the people that were cool before them.. which means most of them are posers stifling their own expression, and anything that threatens their "cool" status immediately gets rejected and pushed away.
the weirdos are "weird" because they don't fit in with the cool people, and usually aren't trying to either. they just go with what works for them, and the friends they have are because they have fun hanging out, and don't worry about whether it's the "right" group of people to be seen with.

come to the weird side. we won't bite. (unless you like it that way)
36195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 6/6/09
Mmm... I agree with the above post by tzxazrael ... I'm pretty open to anyone and i will show you my real true side. Which is what i always am, no matter if it's in real life, or over the internet. I act a little different in both aspects, but who doesn't? I was told by a girl over the internet a few weeks ago "Why are you so open? Girls don't like that?" ... "I don't know, that's just how i am and i'm not going to change that fact just because you think girls don't like that. Maybe i don't like girls who don't like me because i'm open." ... she stopped talking to me after i said that.

Honestly, girls, society, and guys are all fucked. This is why the divorce rate is so high in USA it's because of the snobby kids who don't learn any manners from their parents. The guys try to be cool assholes to show off and then they get the girl. Then the girl doesn't like that he's an asshole and then goes for a nice guy. Then she finds the nice guy and he's not enough of an asshole, so she cheats on him with an asshole. It's all a vicious cycle, then the guy will find a girl who is a total bitch, but she's hot. He gives up on her because her personality is ugly. So he finds a new girl who isn't as attractive, but she's nice, so he takes advantage and treats her like shit in revenge of the bitch taking advantage of him. Then he gets bored of her and finds a better looking girl with a shitty personality again. And all of this is because of not enough communication between the two. Start communicating ladies and gentlemen, non of us are mind readers, we don't know how you're feeling, or what you want. Tell us, open the fuck up.
1360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth, dnt bother...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/6/09
Wow, i guess the guyz mind is complicated...
can any guy out here tell me how ur mind works??

Edit: I got it. Im sorry for referring to wierd for guys.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.