First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what is the japanese term for this phrase?
1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
what is the japanese term for this phrase?
"we must keep moving forward"?
I would like to know.. please right it using english alphabet^^
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
i think this is a personal thread.....

anyway...i don't know the jap phrase for that one
36147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
Shitte Ecchi Kudasai.
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 6/3/09
^
Isn't this a personal thread?
1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

shishiz wrote:

^
Isn't this a personal thread?

yes ^^

1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

hamstie wrote:

i think this is a personal thread.....

anyway...i don't know the jap phrase for that one

yes ^^ i just like to know it^^
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

madnessblow wrote:


hamstie wrote:

i think this is a personal thread.....

anyway...i don't know the jap phrase for that one

yes ^^ i just like to know it^^


Do you like to know it, or do you want to know it?

There's quite a difference between them.
1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/09 , edited 6/3/09

Baka-God wrote:


madnessblow wrote:


hamstie wrote:

i think this is a personal thread.....

anyway...i don't know the jap phrase for that one

yes ^^ i just like to know it^^


Do you like to know it, or do you want to know it?

There's quite a difference between them.

both
1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

marumo-kun wrote:


madnessblow wrote:


hamstie wrote:

i think this is a personal thread.....

anyway...i don't know the jap phrase for that one

yes ^^ i just like to know it^^


Personal threads not allowed, n00b.

hey.. look here buddy i just opened my acc. today here in cr and i'm not very familiar to it. ok?
you're noob to. i don't want to pick a fight up okay?

Posted 6/3/09

spensaur wrote:

Shitte Ecchi Kudasai.


I lol'd
Posted 6/3/09

madnessblow wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


madnessblow wrote:


hamstie wrote:

i think this is a personal thread.....

anyway...i don't know the jap phrase for that one

yes ^^ i just like to know it^^


Personal threads not allowed, n00b.

hey.. look here buddy i just opened my acc. today here in cr and i'm not very familiar to it. ok?
you're noob to. i don't want to pick a fight up okay?



Being around 7 months doesnt make someone a noob =.=
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

marumo-kun wrote:


madnessblow wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


madnessblow wrote:


hamstie wrote:

i think this is a personal thread.....

anyway...i don't know the jap phrase for that one

yes ^^ i just like to know it^^


Personal threads not allowed, n00b.

hey.. look here buddy i just opened my acc. today here in cr and i'm not very familiar to it. ok?
you're noob to. i don't want to pick a fight up okay?



Being around 7 months doesnt make someone a noob =.=


So, being around for one month, is I noob too? o:
Posted 6/3/09

Baka-God wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


madnessblow wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


madnessblow wrote:


hamstie wrote:

i think this is a personal thread.....

anyway...i don't know the jap phrase for that one

yes ^^ i just like to know it^^


Personal threads not allowed, n00b.

hey.. look here buddy i just opened my acc. today here in cr and i'm not very familiar to it. ok?
you're noob to. i don't want to pick a fight up okay?



Being around 7 months doesnt make someone a noob =.=


So, being around for one month, is I noob too? o:


You've only been around a month? You seemed to have been around a long time o.o
1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

Baka-God wrote:


madnessblow wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


madnessblow wrote:


hamstie wrote:

i think this is a personal thread.....

anyway...i don't know the jap phrase for that one

yes ^^ i just like to know it^^


Do you like to know it, or do you want to know it?

There's quite a difference between them.

both


next time, use this thread to post your question. http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1291/the-general-help-thread/

Don't make a thread for something pointless as this.

then why did you post your comment if this thread is pointless buddy?
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/3/09

marumo-kun wrote:


Baka-God wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


madnessblow wrote:


marumo-kun wrote:


madnessblow wrote:


hamstie wrote:

i think this is a personal thread.....

anyway...i don't know the jap phrase for that one

yes ^^ i just like to know it^^


Personal threads not allowed, n00b.

hey.. look here buddy i just opened my acc. today here in cr and i'm not very familiar to it. ok?
you're noob to. i don't want to pick a fight up okay?



Being around 7 months doesnt make someone a noob =.=


So, being around for one month, is I noob too? o:


You've only been around a month? You seemed to have been around a long time o.o


Wryy does people know that I'm already here for a long time D=
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.