First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Mom dies in failed rescue
779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Chair,home,near t...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

spensaur wrote:

This is too funny. This is proof that 19 year olds are idiots and not qualified to have children. What a fucking retard, she took a childs life and her own by being an immature fuck up. Natural selection imo.


You fuck off! how can you be so harsh?

It was her baby! When you love someone more than you love yourself, you retard, you'ld try to keep them safe even if it meant you'ld fail trying..
36277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

DeiLives wrote:


spensaur wrote:

This is too funny. This is proof that 19 year olds are idiots and not qualified to have children. What a fucking retard, she took a childs life and her own by being an immature fuck up. Natural selection imo.


You fuck off! how can you be so harsh?

It was her baby! When you love someone more than you love yourself, you retard, you'ld try to keep them safe even if it meant you'ld fail trying..


Hahaha. Funny. Let me fix that "When someone you love more than yourself, you fuck face, you would never leave your baby inside a house with the stove on while you're out whoring yourself across the street, you fucking failure."
779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Chair,home,near t...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

spensaur wrote:


DeiLives wrote:


spensaur wrote:

This is too funny. This is proof that 19 year olds are idiots and not qualified to have children. What a fucking retard, she took a childs life and her own by being an immature fuck up. Natural selection imo.


You fuck off! how can you be so harsh?

It was her baby! When you love someone more than you love yourself, you retard, you'ld try to keep them safe even if it meant you'ld fail trying..


Hahaha. Funny. Let me fix that "When someone you love more than yourself, you fuck face, you would never leave your baby inside a house with the stove on while you're out whoring yourself across the street, you fucking failure."


okay, say you didn't have a licence but was driving your girlfriend to the prom when you ran off a cliff. She died. I would guess she died of natural selection, then, and because you were whoring yourself out with your fucking car.

People don't think about their actions until they face the consequences. That girl, maybe she forgot about the fries, or she didn't think it would have caused any harm. The thing is, you shouldn't be that harsh..
Posted 6/5/09
sad... =\
36277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

DeiLives wrote:


spensaur wrote:


DeiLives wrote:


spensaur wrote:

This is too funny. This is proof that 19 year olds are idiots and not qualified to have children. What a fucking retard, she took a childs life and her own by being an immature fuck up. Natural selection imo.


You fuck off! how can you be so harsh?

It was her baby! When you love someone more than you love yourself, you retard, you'ld try to keep them safe even if it meant you'ld fail trying..


Hahaha. Funny. Let me fix that "When someone you love more than yourself, you fuck face, you would never leave your baby inside a house with the stove on while you're out whoring yourself across the street, you fucking failure."


okay, say you didn't have a licence but was driving your girlfriend to the prom when you ran off a cliff. She died. I would guess she died of natural selection, then, and because you were whoring yourself out with your fucking car.

People don't think about their actions until they face the consequences. That girl, maybe she forgot about the fries, or she didn't think it would have caused any harm. The thing is, you shouldn't be that harsh..


1. How the fuck do you drive off a cliff?
2. As a form of a sarcastic joke, yes. We died from "natural selection" hahaha only the strong ones survive! I don't understand why i was whoring myself out with my fucking car? I wasn't trying to make money by selling myself or my fucking car.
3. People do think about their actions if they're mature. Right now i'm writing you back to prove this. I will write this to you, and you will probably either respond with another come back, or you will give up because you know you have failed. Exactly, she forgot about it, she forgot about the fries, and she forgot about her baby inside the house with those fries which can cause a fire, which did cause a fire, which killed her and the baby. A mother at 19 is not something to be proud of, nor is it something that should commonly happen but it does. This is proof of that, you are to irresponsible to take care of yourself and a child. Natural selection imo.
779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Chair,home,near t...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

spensaur wrote:

1. How the fuck do you drive off a cliff?
2. As a form of a sarcastic joke, yes. We died from "natural selection" hahaha only the strong ones survive! I don't understand why i was whoring myself out with my fucking car? I wasn't trying to make money by selling myself or my fucking car.
3. People do think about their actions if they're mature. Right now i'm writing you back to prove this. I will write this to you, and you will probably either respond with another come back, or you will give up because you know you have failed. Exactly, she forgot about it, she forgot about the fries, and she forgot about her baby inside the house with those fries which can cause a fire, which did cause a fire, which killed her and the baby. A mother at 19 is not something to be proud of, nor is it something that should commonly happen but it does. This is proof of that, you are to irresponsible to take care of yourself and a child. Natural selection imo.



Off a cliff edge. Say then that you drove over the edge because you were too busy admiring the interior of your new car.
And, do you think of every single action you take? Every single word that you say? Do you analyze the pros and cons and consequences of doing or not doing every single thing you do? Have you never made any mistakes or done things on a whim?

36277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cloud 9.
Offline
Posted 6/5/09 , edited 6/5/09

DeiLives wrote:


spensaur wrote:

1. How the fuck do you drive off a cliff?
2. As a form of a sarcastic joke, yes. We died from "natural selection" hahaha only the strong ones survive! I don't understand why i was whoring myself out with my fucking car? I wasn't trying to make money by selling myself or my fucking car.
3. People do think about their actions if they're mature. Right now i'm writing you back to prove this. I will write this to you, and you will probably either respond with another come back, or you will give up because you know you have failed. Exactly, she forgot about it, she forgot about the fries, and she forgot about her baby inside the house with those fries which can cause a fire, which did cause a fire, which killed her and the baby. A mother at 19 is not something to be proud of, nor is it something that should commonly happen but it does. This is proof of that, you are to irresponsible to take care of yourself and a child. Natural selection imo.



Off a cliff edge. Say then that you drove over the edge because you were too busy admiring the interior of your new car.
And, do you think of every single action you take? Every single word that you say? Do you analyze the pros and cons and consequences of doing or not doing every single thing you do? Have you never made any mistakes or done things on a whim?



I don't know if i would do that, maybe if someone helped push me off it possibly. My car also handles really well in the rain, so i don't think i could slip off the edge. I don't think i drive by any cliffs either, i tend to stay on the highway or streets.

No, but i do analyze the big ones like.. Hmmm.. should i go across the street to flirt with this guy and leave my baby inside the house which could catch on fire while i cook some french fries to feed my fat ass?... Hmm...... yes i should go across the street and talk to him. The baby will be fine, babies are fireproof right? Duh!
779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Chair,home,near t...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

spensaur wrote:

I don't know if i would do that, maybe if someone helped push me off it possibly. My car also handles really well in the rain, so i don't think i could slip off the edge. I don't think i drive by any cliffs either, i tend to stay on the highway or streets.

No, but i do analyze the big ones like.. Hmmm.. should i go across the street to flirt with this guy and leave my baby inside the house which could catch on fire while i cook some french fries to feed my fat ass?... Hmm...... yes i should go across the street and talk to him. The baby will be fine, babies are fireproof right? Duh!


okay, so you got a point: Babies ain't fireproof, and they do burn in oxygen to give carbon. And it wasn't the smartest in the mother's part to leave the baby alone and hang out outside the apartment, but you can't deny that she loved her child. She might've been only an year older than you, but she loved the kid, and she did do all she could to save her, and the mother being there, holding the child, would have made the child feel safer before she died, right?

13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
... The mother gotten unlucky...
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
all thanks to french fries.
141349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Someplace
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
kinda sad... why were the parents outside while cooking and the baby upstairs sleeping?..... stupid french fries...
Posted 6/5/09
so what...

people die every single day........


im not amused by this story
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
eh, shit happens...
Posted 6/5/09

DeiLives wrote:
okay, say you didn't have a licence but was driving your girlfriend to the prom when you ran off a cliff. She died. I would guess she died of natural selection, then, and because you were whoring yourself out with your fucking car.

agreed. she died of natural selection because she was too dumb to get out of a car being driven by someone who doesn't know how to drive. hopefully the driver dies as well. also hopefully the cliff is very close to his house, so that he doesn't have the chance to kill anyone else along the way.

DeiLives wrote:
People don't think about their actions until they face the consequences. That girl, maybe she forgot about the fries, or she didn't think it would have caused any harm.

..........

And, do you think of every single action you take? Every single word that you say? Do you analyze the pros and cons and consequences of doing or not doing every single thing you do? Have you never made any mistakes or done things on a whim?

i worry about my COMPUTER burning up when i think about going outside with the stove on. a BABY?? human life?!?! come ON. no person thinks about every single action they take, like "what if i shave my legs with my brothers' razor when i shower" and later he gets mad because you trashed his last razorblade, and punches you in the arm, leaving a huge bruise that all your girlfriends tell you is really ugly. but this, however, is "fire" vs "life and property". some higher standards must be expected here. hell even if nothing was cooking, she shouldn't have left her baby inside. the girl deserves an honorary Darwin Award, for retroactive birth control, and her contributions in removing stupid from the human gene pool.

DeiLives wrote:
...but you can't deny that she loved her child. She might've been only an year older than you, but she loved the kid, and she did do all she could to save her, and the mother being there, holding the child, would have made the child feel safer before she died, right?

"made the child feel safer"? wtf? are you insane? "holy shit i'm burning! holy shit you're burning too! but you're holding me so it must be ok?" if you and i were in a fire, and i held you close and told you how sorry i was that we were both going to burn to death, would that make you feel any safer at all? no, this doesn't work.

sure she ran in to save her baby. what hysterical mother wouldn't?
should we be proud of her for it? HELLS NO.
1: she didn't save her baby. way to go. she'd been ignoring her cooking for so long that the massive amounts of smoke were already enough to overcome her. unlesss she was pretty heavily athsmatic, this is really quite condemning already.
2: It's HER OWN DAMN FAULT in the first place! if she'd been inside watching the fries while she was cooking, the headline would read "incompetent housewife burns fries, says smoke really made her cough."

now if you ask me.. (no it's ok i'll volunteer it anyways..) the real tragedy of the fire is that the dad escaped, and is still at large upon society, ready to breed more kids and ignore them.

(for reals, tzx? yea for real. not gonna cry about a mom who gets so far away from her cooking that sh can't even smell the smoke when it burns, and this world is breeding way too many babies for me to start getting upset about one that isn't even old enough to think for itself. the dad? he's just as at fault as the mom is, and should have earned the same reward.)
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
cabbage is delicious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.