First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Easter Company Building
Posted 6/3/09
This is Easter
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/4/09 , edited 6/4/09
Butler: Miss, we're supposed to start work now....
*looks around* They remolded it huh? I liked the old design better...wonder how Ikuto and Utau are doing...
Manager: ANGEL!
*sigh* coming!
Posted 6/4/09
Maid:Miss Hitomi Utau would like to see you.
Hitomi:Okay send her in
Utau:Hitomi!Come on now we need to start rehersal!Come come!
Hitomi:Alright alright Im coming
*Hitomi follows Utau and heads towards dance studio*
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

Winterroselove wrote:

Maid:Miss Hitomi Utau would like to see you.
Hitomi:Okay send her in
Utau:Hitomi!Come on now we need to start rehersal!Come come!
Hitomi:Alright alright Im coming
*Hitomi follows Utau and heads towards dance studio*


*bumps*
owww.....hey i'm sorry
are you okay?
Posted 6/7/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Maid:Miss Hitomi Utau would like to see you.
Hitomi:Okay send her in
Utau:Hitomi!Come on now we need to start rehersal!Come come!
Hitomi:Alright alright Im coming
*Hitomi follows Utau and heads towards dance studio*


*bumps*
owww.....hey i'm sorry
are you okay?


*falls*
Hitomi:"Ya im okayxD"
*gets up*
Utau:"No time to chit chat now!Time to get going!Where alreayd late!Come on!"
Hitomi:"O okayO.O"
*Utau grabs me and starts running*
Hitomi:"NICE MEETINING YA! IM--"
*disappears into a room*
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Winterroselove wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Maid:Miss Hitomi Utau would like to see you.
Hitomi:Okay send her in
Utau:Hitomi!Come on now we need to start rehersal!Come come!
Hitomi:Alright alright Im coming
*Hitomi follows Utau and heads towards dance studio*


*bumps*
owww.....hey i'm sorry
are you okay?


*falls*
Hitomi:"Ya im okayxD"
*gets up*
Utau:"No time to chit chat now!Time to get going!Where alreayd late!Come on!"
Hitomi:"O okayO.O"
*Utau grabs me and starts running*
Hitomi:"NICE MEETINING YA! IM--"
*disappears into a room*


*blinks*
Butler: Naomi-ojou-sama are you okay?
Manager: Angel! what are you looking at?! we have WORK to do!
hey! who's that girl? is she new?
Manager: that's Hitomi. she came to Easter a while ago, she's an idol too like you.
Oh, is that so.
Manager: ANGEL! did you forget? you promised to help Utau with her practice today! we're late!
coming!
Posted 6/7/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Maid:Miss Hitomi Utau would like to see you.
Hitomi:Okay send her in
Utau:Hitomi!Come on now we need to start rehersal!Come come!
Hitomi:Alright alright Im coming
*Hitomi follows Utau and heads towards dance studio*


*bumps*
owww.....hey i'm sorry
are you okay?


*falls*
Hitomi:"Ya im okayxD"
*gets up*
Utau:"No time to chit chat now!Time to get going!Where alreayd late!Come on!"
Hitomi:"O okayO.O"
*Utau grabs me and starts running*
Hitomi:"NICE MEETINING YA! IM--"
*disappears into a room*


*blinks*
Butler: Naomi-ojou-sama are you okay?
Manager: Angel! what are you looking at?! we have WORK to do!
hey! who's that girl? is she new?
Manager: that's Hitomi. she came to Easter a while ago, she's an idol too like you.
Oh, is that so.
Manager: ANGEL! did you forget? you promised to help Utau with her practice today! we're late!
coming!


(my post well be below this)
Posted 6/7/09
(in the Studio)
*Hitomi and Utau are practicing steps to there new song(that i will soon think of)*
Utau:5,6,7,8!
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Winterroselove wrote:

(in the Studio)
*Hitomi and Utau are practicing steps to there new song(that i will soon think of)*
Utau:5,6,7,8!


*knocks on door*
*Naomi pokes her head in*
Utau-chan! Sorry I'm late, i ran into some trouble.
Utau: *Pauses music and sighs* i knew it. You didn't get into another fight again did you?
Haha, not really....i think. Anyways did you pick the song yet? and who's that?
*points head towards the other girl*
Utau: my partner for this new song - Hitomi. i asked you here to help her with some dance steps.
ohhh, okay.
*sticks hand out*
nice to meet you again. I'm Angel. Sorry for bumping into you.
Posted 6/7/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

(in the Studio)
*Hitomi and Utau are practicing steps to there new song(that i will soon think of)*
Utau:5,6,7,8!


*knocks on door*
*Naomi pokes her head in*
Utau-chan! Sorry I'm late, i ran into some trouble.
Utau: *Pauses music and sighs* i knew it. You didn't get into another fight again did you?
Haha, not really....i think. Anyways did you pick the song yet? and who's that?
*points head towards the other girl*
Utau: my partner for this new song - Hitomi. i asked you here to help her with some dance steps.
ohhh, okay.
*sticks hand out*
nice to meet you again. I'm Angel. Sorry for bumping into you.


*shakes hand*
No its okay^.^Im Hitomi nice to meetcha
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09

Winterroselove wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

(in the Studio)
*Hitomi and Utau are practicing steps to there new song(that i will soon think of)*
Utau:5,6,7,8!


*knocks on door*
*Naomi pokes her head in*
Utau-chan! Sorry I'm late, i ran into some trouble.
Utau: *Pauses music and sighs* i knew it. You didn't get into another fight again did you?
Haha, not really....i think. Anyways did you pick the song yet? and who's that?
*points head towards the other girl*
Utau: my partner for this new song - Hitomi. i asked you here to help her with some dance steps.
ohhh, okay.
*sticks hand out*
nice to meet you again. I'm Angel. Sorry for bumping into you.


*shakes hand*
No its okay^.^Im Hitomi nice to meetcha


so you're a singer?

*starts warming up quickly by stretching*
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

(in the Studio)
*Hitomi and Utau are practicing steps to there new song(that i will soon think of)*
Utau:5,6,7,8!


*knocks on door*
*Naomi pokes her head in*
Utau-chan! Sorry I'm late, i ran into some trouble.
Utau: *Pauses music and sighs* i knew it. You didn't get into another fight again did you?
Haha, not really....i think. Anyways did you pick the song yet? and who's that?
*points head towards the other girl*
Utau: my partner for this new song - Hitomi. i asked you here to help her with some dance steps.
ohhh, okay.
*sticks hand out*
nice to meet you again. I'm Angel. Sorry for bumping into you.


*shakes hand*
No its okay^.^Im Hitomi nice to meetcha


so you're a singer?

*starts warming up quickly by stretching*


Yepppp
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Winterroselove wrote:



Yepppp

ohh, i see. i'm an idol so i do all sorts of work.
anyways what song are you and utau doing this time?
any specifics in the dance steps?
Posted 6/7/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:



Yepppp

ohh, i see. i'm an idol so i do all sorts of work.
anyways what song are you and utau doing this time?
any specifics in the dance steps?


Well im playing the piano since we have a piano intro and its sorta like a love song and the end its starts sounding a bit like Black DiamondxD
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Winterroselove wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:



Yepppp

ohh, i see. i'm an idol so i do all sorts of work.
anyways what song are you and utau doing this time?
any specifics in the dance steps?


Well im playing the piano since we have a piano intro and its sorta like a love song and the end its starts sounding a bit like Black DiamondxD


hmmm...i see
are there going to be males in it?
for a slow love song, the waltz will be best and then we'll gradualy speed it up into a pop-like dance that's more popular nowadays.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.