First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Easter Company Building
Posted 6/16/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Me and Utau:-_-


what's wrong guys?
whispers to Ikuto: sorry...i forgot


Miko!
Miko:Hai!
My Own Heart Unlock!
Charanari Nightmare Devil!

Nightmare Fire!
*starts attacking Ikuto(My poor Ikuto I didnt want to do this but I had tooxD)
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Winterroselove wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Me and Utau:-_-


what's wrong guys?
whispers to Ikuto: sorry...i forgot


Miko!
Miko:Hai!
My Own Heart Unlock!
Charanari Nightmare Devil!

Nightmare Fire!
*starts attacking Ikuto(My poor Ikuto I didnt want to do this but I had tooxD)


*dodges and ikuto does as well*
What the heck?!
Posted 6/17/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


Me and Utau:-_-


what's wrong guys?
whispers to Ikuto: sorry...i forgot


Miko!
Miko:Hai!
My Own Heart Unlock!
Charanari Nightmare Devil!

Nightmare Fire!
*starts attacking Ikuto(My poor Ikuto I didnt want to do this but I had tooxD)


*dodges and ikuto does as well*
What the heck?!


Utau:Nightmare Loreie(SP)!!!

3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Winterroselove wrote:

Utau:Nightmare Loreie(SP)!!!



Uh...What?
Posted 6/17/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Utau:Nightmare Loreie(SP)!!!



Uh...What?


Ikuto: @_@
*Sighs*
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

Winterroselove wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Utau:Nightmare Loreie(SP)!!!



Uh...What?


Ikuto: @_@
*Sighs*


???
Posted 6/18/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Utau:Nightmare Loreie(SP)!!!



Uh...What?


Ikuto: @_@
*Sighs*


???


Mizuki:I wonder if Ikuto-kun's alrightO.O
Dont worry about him Im going to change for the music video
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/18/09

Winterroselove wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:


SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Utau:Nightmare Loreie(SP)!!!



Uh...What?


Ikuto: @_@
*Sighs*


???


Mizuki:I wonder if Ikuto-kun's alrightO.O
Dont worry about him Im going to change for the music video


Okay! ^^
Posted 6/19/09


*leaves...*
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Nevada US
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

Winterroselove wrote:



*leaves...*


*bored*
Posted 6/20/09

SimpleCandy wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:



*leaves...*


*bored*


*walks back out*
Utau where did u put the dresses?
Shugo Mod
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

L-Bubbles wrote:

Tay: laughs "ahhh looks like we are nearlly there" smiles

Pain: "bout time we have so much work too do in soo little time"

((off too easter lolz ))


Kari: hey i think i see the easter building *notices large building we are approaching*

Sora: oh wow, it's bigger than i thought it was

Kari: *thinking: so this is the infamous corporation...*
Posted 7/2/09

Tay: puts on her shades and goes into Tiara mode "finally its about time"
car pulls over
Man1: "have a good session Tiara

Tay: "what ever" and steps out of the car "coming Kari"

you notice theres a dark heart clip looking thingy in her hair

Joker: flys in her sleep
Shugo Mod
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

Kari: yup *gets out of the car and shuts the door as she leaves*

Sora: i think tay just chara changed with pain.... she seems different now

Kari: also because she's in her easter idol mode right now
Posted 7/2/09

Tay: walks in and 3 guys in suits come at her waving papers and concert scheduals at her..she glairs at them and seriously says in a calm tone "get out of my way" and walks straight past them "this way Kari"

Joker: wakes up and notices shes in easter and screams with excitment
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.