First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply !!7th Division Headquarters!!
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:
Kyuraku: *cheeks and nose turn red* Oro!


Shido:*Evil smile* You know you wanna
Posted 6/4/09

akumalevel4 wrote:
Shido:*Evil smile* You know you wanna


Kyuraku: *face becomes bergandy* Stop it... *hides face in hands due to embarrassment*
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:
Kyuraku: *face becomes bergandy* Stop it... *hides face in hands due to embarrassment*


Shido: its perfectly natural to peek and beside "Women feel more beautiful when they are looked at"*smiles*
Posted 6/4/09

akumalevel4 wrote:
Shido: its perfectly natural to peek and beside "Women feel more beautiful when they are looked at"*smiles*


Kyuraku: *speaks with face in hands* I'm not like that...
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:
Kyuraku: *speaks with face in hands* I'm not like that...


Shido: Oh really then why are you so red
Posted 6/4/09

akumalevel4 wrote:
Shido: Oh really then why are you so red


Kyuraku: *whole body flushes* my innocence...is showing

OOC: I'm alot like Ichigo when it comes to naked women lol...
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:
Kyuraku: *whole body flushes* my innocence...is showing
OOC: I'm alot like Ichigo when it comes to naked women lol...


Shido: No one will know,

OOC:Figured Lol
Posted 6/4/09

akumalevel4 wrote:
Shido: No one will know,

OOC:Figured Lol


Kyuraku: They will have their clothes on right? *head is now in lap*
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:
Kyuraku: They will have their clothes on right? *head is now in lap*


Shido:Depends on where we go
Posted 6/4/09

akumalevel4 wrote:
Shido:Depends on where we go


Kyuraku: *groans* Ohhh *lifts head up,face looks as if it's splattered with blood* I can't do it!
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:
Kyuraku: *groans* Ohhh *lifts head up,face looks as if it's splattered with blood* I can't do it!


Shido:*holding in laughter* Okay Okay you don't have to follow me if you don't want... You know the Open air bath just got done being rennovated
Posted 6/4/09

akumalevel4 wrote:
Shido:*holding in laughter* Okay Okay you don't have to follow me if you don't want... You know the Open air bath just got done being rennovated


Kyuraku: Ahh! *hides face into hands again,if possible a deeper shade of crimson*

OOC: Shido is Shunsui all the way!!
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:
Kyuraku: Ahh! *hides face into hands again,if possible a deeper shade of crimson*
OOC: Shido is Shunsui all the way!!


Shido:.... BWHAHAHAHAHAHA*hitting his fist on the floor*
Posted 6/4/09

akumalevel4 wrote:
Shido:.... BWHAHAHAHAHAHA*hitting his fist on the floor*


Kyuraku: It's not funny.... *hides face in haori*
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 6/4/09

CaptainMitsuki wrote:
Kyuraku: It's not funny.... *hides face in haori*


Shido: Sorry sorry,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.