First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Membership Cards
Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

qqyay wrote:

Username:qqyay
Name: Sharon
Position:Member
Picture of Celeberty/Anime (We can choose a pic 4 u):pan wei bo


Hope u like it ^^
Posted 8/22/09
Username: aotong4eva
Name: Carmen
Position:Member
Picture of Celeberty/Anime (We can choose a pic 4 u): Tong Tong( hope it can b the latest pic...but if cant find 1 then is ok)
Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09

aotong4eva wrote:

Username: aotong4eva
Name: Carmen
Position:Member
Picture of Celeberty/Anime (We can choose a pic 4 u): Tong Tong( hope it can b the latest pic...but if cant find 1 then is ok)


here u go hope u like it

Posted 8/25/09

LiveLoveBlue wrote:


aotong4eva wrote:

Username: aotong4eva
Name: Carmen
Position:Member
Picture of Celeberty/Anime (We can choose a pic 4 u): Tong Tong( hope it can b the latest pic...but if cant find 1 then is ok)


here u go hope u like it



thanks jie....love it so much....
Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 8/26/09

aotong4eva wrote:


LiveLoveBlue wrote:


aotong4eva wrote:

Username: aotong4eva
Name: Carmen
Position:Member
Picture of Celeberty/Anime (We can choose a pic 4 u): Tong Tong( hope it can b the latest pic...but if cant find 1 then is ok)


here u go hope u like it



thanks jie....love it so much....


ur welcome mei ^^
Posted 9/21/09
Username: yiseunggi
Name: Alicia
Position: Member
Picture of Celeberty/Anime:
Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 9/22/09

yiseunggi wrote:

Username: yiseunggi
Name: Alicia
Position: Member
Picture of Celeberty/Anime:


Hope u'll like it ^_^

Posted 9/22/09


thank u~!
Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

yiseunggi wrote:



thank u~!


ur welcome ^_^
Member
10856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/09
Username:kygill
Name:Kar Yee
Position:member
Picture of Celeberty/Anime (We can choose a pic 4 u): Ryeowook, any pic
Posted 9/25/09 , edited 9/25/09
Username:Aljonna
Name:Aljona
Position:member
Picture of Celeberty/Anime (We can choose a pic 4 u):

Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

kygill wrote:

Username:kygill
Name:Kar Yee
Position:member
Picture of Celeberty/Anime (We can choose a pic 4 u): Ryeowook, any pic


Hope u like it ^^ and please try 2 be active and request! :)

Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

Aljonna wrote:

Username:Aljonna
Name:Aljona
Position:member
Picture of Celeberty/Anime (We can choose a pic 4 u):



Hope u like it ^_^
Posted 10/1/09
Username:YoSsHii
Name: YasBii
Position:Member

CelebPic:
Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

YoSsHii wrote:

Username:YoSsHii
Name: YasBii
Position:Member

CelebPic:


Here u go sis hope u like it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.