First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Naruto 108/109 and (most of the) Shugo Badge Winners!!
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crazyland =^-^=
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
Congrats! ^_~
11807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Germantwon MD, US...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
Dia is shady.. I watch shugo so much these past few days.. Got everybody except her, anyway... It's all good... Ran is way better anyhow.. I sound bitter.. I am bitter... congrats
*cough* Jealous *cough*
4293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
Over five thousand here... I have to check the top 100 or so for Dia but it is doubtful.
10467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In your dreams.
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
dia is one of the hardest to get -_- and the contest is over *sighs* who r the other winners? whoever they are, congrats
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Mah Crib, Homie ☆
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
Awww it's over!
Posted 6/8/09

Nielk1 wrote:

Over five thousand here... I have to check the top 100 or so for Dia but it is doubtful.


hm, i just realized you're about 4000 badges short of the -true- goal. "my badges? ITS OVER 9000!!"
4293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

tzxazrael wrote:

hm, i just realized you're about 4000 badges short of the -true- goal. "my badges? ITS OVER 9000!!"


5114 badges, NOT ONE DIA

And yea, if I had started off my collection at full steam I would have OVER 9000!
Posted 6/8/09
heehee, that would have been awesome.
78960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Online
Posted 6/8/09
I finally got the confirmation message. about damn time.
4293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/09 , edited 6/8/09
What were the actual chances of Dia, seeing as I didn't get it IN 5114 BADGES.
16866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
I wonder if you can trade them? Anyone have an extra Miki, King and Daichi they can send me?
Posted 6/8/09

koitenshi wrote:

I wonder if you can trade them? Anyone have an extra Miki, King and Daichi they can send me?


you can't.
actually i'm not sure if you can trade -any- items in CR..
but you definitely can't trade these badges.
16866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

tzxazrael wrote:


koitenshi wrote:

I wonder if you can trade them? Anyone have an extra Miki, King and Daichi they can send me?


you can't.
actually i'm not sure if you can trade -any- items in CR..
but you definitely can't trade these badges.


Darn... I have so many duplicates... It'd be a waste to have them go away... And I deleted tons of Batsu eggs too...
4293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

koitenshi wrote:


tzxazrael wrote:


koitenshi wrote:

I wonder if you can trade them? Anyone have an extra Miki, King and Daichi they can send me?


you can't.
actually i'm not sure if you can trade -any- items in CR..
but you definitely can't trade these badges.


Darn... I have so many duplicates... It'd be a waste to have them go away... And I deleted tons of Batsu eggs too...


You think you have it bad...
73116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Soniatonic
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
Well its over now so cant someone just give us the badges if we want them? (MAIN EXAMPLE - DIA!!!!!!)
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.