First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Naruto 108/109 and (most of the) Shugo Badge Winners!!
3476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Among the fluffy...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
Do you have to send a PM message to Shinji or will the staff automatically give you an anime membership for 1 month?
74756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
Grats!
Posted 6/7/09
CONGRATS TOO THE WINNERS! I TRYED BUT I WASNT FAST ENOUGH SO NEXT TIME I WILL BE FASTER AND I WILL BEAT YOU....lol
37656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
That was a waste of my time? You mean I watched all those episodes for nothing? I'm giving up on this site, man. DD=
14132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in my o...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
hey does anyone know how you get dia i only need her then i will get the free membership
2111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / Earth - I think
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
So weird - i have 13 but not dia??? does anyone know if these badges count or not?
kusukusu
pepe
temari
musashi
ran
il
daichi
su
yoru
miki
el
kiseki
su
625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09
Congrats to all the winners.It aint so easy to get all i know .I get a lot of X eggs!!
61768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
damn you Dia! i'm giving up -_- i've never been lucky in these sort of things
4293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
With over 4K badges here, still no Dia.
33371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
That's it. My heart's egg now has an X on it. Way to go, Crunchyroll.

They could at least announce it if the last three have gone. This whole Dia situation really sucks. I'll just stick with my second Miki and hold off on watching Doki for a while.
4293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09

FabuVinny wrote:

That's it. My heart's egg now has an X on it. Way to go, Crunchyroll.

They could at least announce it if the last three have gone. This whole Dia situation really sucks. I'll just stick with my second Miki and hold off on watching Doki for a while.


At least it isn't a Nazo Egg.

Last thing we need is someone going around making everyone loose every contest in existence in a 5 mile area.

(The image I posted is not a real badge :-P)
Posted 6/7/09

Rosieying wrote:
Do you have to send a PM message to Shinji or will the staff automatically give you an anime membership for 1 month?

once you have collected 13 different Chara badges (duplicates and X-eggs don't count), and as soon as the contest moderator is available, they'll pm the winners.

KookieKrazy wrote:
That was a waste of my time? You mean I watched all those episodes for nothing? I'm giving up on this site, man. DD=

lol what, you figured everyone would win?

animegirl47 wrote:
hey does anyone know how you get dia i only need her then i will get the free membership

same as any other badge; random luck.

FabuVinny wrote:
That's it. My heart's egg now has an X on it. Way to go, Crunchyroll.
They could at least announce it if the last three have gone. This whole Dia situation really sucks. I'll just stick with my second Miki and hold off on watching Doki for a while.

no way, you miss a lot of really good story if you stop now.. keep watching! let Amu unlock your heart again! XD
as for announcing it, i figure they're just waiting till the official end time @ noon tomorrow.
72106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Soniatonic
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
whats the odds of getting dia? .00000000000000000001%? and why not keep giving out the badges after the 8th, just without the membership?
72106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Soniatonic
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
i dont care that much about the contest i just want the badges
102823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
almost sure its n...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

happynappyhippo wrote:

So weird - i have 13 but not dia??? does anyone know if these badges count or not?
kusukusu
pepe
temari
musashi
ran
il
daichi
su
yoru
miki
el
kiseki
su


those badges count but multiples don't.. you got 2 Su badges.. and the batsu egg doesn't count either towards the 13.. Ganbatte!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.