Inuu's list of Designs
Member
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/09 , edited 6/5/09
Hello! I have a line-up of items for many many Avatar Classes.
It may not look too detailed or too elegant, such that i am only a starter.

Please feel free to take a look. :)

Onigiri Items:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46445
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46443
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46441
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46439
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46437
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46431
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46413
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46405
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46401

Bishounen Boy Items:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46435
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46433
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46429
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46423
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46421
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46419

Girl Items:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46411

Boy Items:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46409
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46393

BattleDog Items:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46395
Member
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
I hope to make beautiful designs soon!
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/5/09 , edited 6/5/09
good luck

but I think there are already lots of Design forum threads?
Member
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
thanks Phame.. i guess you're right..
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
Looks nice. You could also put each item as an image inside a spoiler tag for those lazy people. ;D
Member
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

pikangie wrote:

Looks nice. You could also put each item as an image inside a spoiler tag for those lazy people. ;D


nice idea.. ill do that sometime..
Moderator
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

Inuu wrote:


pikangie wrote:

Looks nice. You could also put each item as an image inside a spoiler tag for those lazy people. ;D


nice idea.. ill do that sometime..


you could at least hyper link the links =.=
Moderator
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Inuu wrote:

Hello! I have a line-up of items for many many Avatar Classes.
It may not look too detailed or too elegant, such that i am only a starter.

Please feel free to take a look. :)

Onigiri Items:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46445
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46443
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46441
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46439
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46437
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46431
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46413
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46405
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46401

Bishounen Boy Items:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46435
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46433
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46429
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46423
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46421
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46419

Girl Items:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46411

Boy Items:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46409
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46393

BattleDog Items:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=46395


please follow the item stat guide =.=
Moderator
30324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Naha, Okinawa - D...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
Other than that, I think you're becoming like a veteran item designer. Like any great artist, you get better with every batch of new designs.
Keep up the good work!
Moderator
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 8/7/09
While i love your designs... there's no need for this, you can place it on your profile if you want people to see it...

~Closed
You must be logged in to post.