First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Order Ur Avis Here
Member
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
Celeb or Anime: Yan Ya Lun
Text (ex. username/name/quote): Spyce
Mod: Anyone
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall):thin and tall
Pics (we can choose a pic for you/post your pic): In SPOILER PLEASE! and the photos have to be big and good quality...You can choose..

Thanks in advance mei


Member
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/09 , edited 7/8/09
Celeb or Anime:soeul
Text (ex. username/name/quote):siti_10
Mod: LiveLoveBlue
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall):original size
Pics (we can choose a pic for you/post your pic): In SPOILER PLEASE! and the photos have to be big and good quality



Thanx in advance!!
Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

spyce wrote:

Celeb or Anime: Yan Ya Lun
Text (ex. username/name/quote): Spyce
Mod: Anyone
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall):thin and tall
Pics (we can choose a pic for you/post your pic): In SPOILER PLEASE! and the photos have to be big and good quality...You can choose..

Thanks in advance mei




Here u go jie ^_^ hope u like it



come back again jie ^_^
Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

siti_10 wrote:

Celeb or Anime:soeul
Text (ex. username/name/quote):siti_10
Mod: LiveLoveBlue
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall):original size
Pics (we can choose a pic for you/post your pic): In SPOILER PLEASE! and the photos have to be big and good quality



Thanx in advance!!


Heres ur pic hope u like it



Hope u come back again ^_^
Member
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

LiveLoveBlue wrote:


spyce wrote:

Celeb or Anime: Yan Ya Lun
Text (ex. username/name/quote): Spyce
Mod: Anyone
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall):thin and tall
Pics (we can choose a pic for you/post your pic): In SPOILER PLEASE! and the photos have to be big and good quality...You can choose..

Thanks in advance mei




Here u go jie ^_^ hope u like it



come back again jie ^_^



Thanks mei...love it very much...i'll make it as my avi from now on...haha
Member
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

LiveLoveBlue wrote:


siti_10 wrote:

Celeb or Anime:soeul
Text (ex. username/name/quote):siti_10
Mod: LiveLoveBlue
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall):original size
Pics (we can choose a pic for you/post your pic): In SPOILER PLEASE! and the photos have to be big and good quality



Thanx in advance!!


Heres ur pic hope u like it



Hope u come back again ^_^


Thanx!!! I love it!!! It's luvly..!!
Moderator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/18/09
Celeb or Anime: Meimei
Text (ex. username/name/quote): guiwang4ever
Mod: AimeeJ
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall):thin and tall
Pics (we can choose a pic for you/post your pic): In SPOILER PLEASE! and the photos have to be big and good quality




Posted 7/18/09
*knOck knOck*
Celeb or Anime: Lee Donghae
Text (ex. username/name/quote): JeN_15 , Lee Dong Hae
Mod: LiveLoveBlue
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall): real thin and tall ^__^
Pics (we can choose a pic for you/post your pic): In SPOILER PLEASE! and the photos have to be big and good quality ===> it's up tO yOu. ^___^

Xie xie in advance~~
Posted 7/18/09
Celeb or Anime:Anime
Text (ex. username/name/quote):Happystargirl
Mod:anyone
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall):tall and thin
Pics:

Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

JeN_15 wrote:

*knOck knOck*
Celeb or Anime: Lee Donghae
Text (ex. username/name/quote): JeN_15 , Lee Dong Hae
Mod: LiveLoveBlue
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall): real thin and tall ^__^
Pics (we can choose a pic for you/post your pic): In SPOILER PLEASE! and the photos have to be big and good quality ===> it's up tO yOu. ^___^

Xie xie in advance~~


Done by LiveLoveBlue
Hope u like it
come back again ^^

Posted 7/18/09

LiveLoveBlue wrote:


JeN_15 wrote:

*knOck knOck*
Celeb or Anime: Lee Donghae
Text (ex. username/name/quote): JeN_15 , Lee Dong Hae
Mod: LiveLoveBlue
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall): real thin and tall ^__^
Pics (we can choose a pic for you/post your pic): In SPOILER PLEASE! and the photos have to be big and good quality ===> it's up tO yOu. ^___^

Xie xie in advance~~


Done by LiveLoveBlue
Hope u like it
come back again ^^




waaaaH~~ i lOve it~~
thaaanks a bunch and yes, i will be back sOon~~ ^___^
thanks again~ XDD
Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

JeN_15 wrote:


LiveLoveBlue wrote:


JeN_15 wrote:

*knOck knOck*
Celeb or Anime: Lee Donghae
Text (ex. username/name/quote): JeN_15 , Lee Dong Hae
Mod: LiveLoveBlue
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall): real thin and tall ^__^
Pics (we can choose a pic for you/post your pic): In SPOILER PLEASE! and the photos have to be big and good quality ===> it's up tO yOu. ^___^

Xie xie in advance~~


Done by LiveLoveBlue
Hope u like it
come back again ^^




waaaaH~~ i lOve it~~
thaaanks a bunch and yes, i will be back sOon~~ ^___^
thanks again~ XDD


Glad u like
Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

Happystargirl wrote:

Celeb or Anime:Anime
Text (ex. username/name/quote):Happystargirl
Mod:anyone
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall):tall and thin
Pics:



can u change the pic 4 me hehe
i cant really work with it ^^
Posted 7/18/09

LiveLoveBlue wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

Celeb or Anime:Anime
Text (ex. username/name/quote):Happystargirl
Mod:anyone
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall):tall and thin
Pics:



can u change the pic 4 me hehe
i cant really work with it ^^


sure how about this?
Creator
39024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A SHINee and DBSK...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

Happystargirl wrote:


LiveLoveBlue wrote:


Happystargirl wrote:

Celeb or Anime:Anime
Text (ex. username/name/quote):Happystargirl
Mod:anyone
Size (ex. original size/thin & tall):tall and thin
Pics:



can u change the pic 4 me hehe
i cant really work with it ^^


sure how about this?


Done by LiveLoveBlue
Hope u like it
plz come back again ^_^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.