First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Upcoming JDrama Fall 2009 (Oct-Dec)
3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

karenann16 wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??????????????????????

Muira and Mao-chan?... in a drama?... OMG please please let this be happen!!!

Chotto!!!... Muira and Mao-chan?... Gakky and Matsujun in Smile...? Gakky and Miura in Koizora?....

Ehh?.. Okay okay..I get the picture... hehehehe


exchanging partners?? is mao taking revenge?? lol
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

hemylicious wrote:


karenann16 wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??????????????????????

Muira and Mao-chan?... in a drama?... OMG please please let this be happen!!!

Chotto!!!... Muira and Mao-chan?... Gakky and Matsujun in Smile...? Gakky and Miura in Koizora?....

Ehh?.. Okay okay..I get the picture... hehehehe


exchanging partners?? is mao taking revenge?? lol


LOL! i love that one!!
169462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
if the liar game 2 is false alarm....i am so gonna cry
240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

hemylicious wrote:

miura haruma and inoue mao?? sugoii! they're like my dream couple nxt to mao and pi!!
omg! i hope its trueeee!!! if it'll come true i swear im gonna faint!!



me too!
if it'll true, let's faint together......... LOL

3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

yuni_h wrote:


hemylicious wrote:

miura haruma and inoue mao?? sugoii! they're like my dream couple nxt to mao and pi!!
omg! i hope its trueeee!!! if it'll come true i swear im gonna faint!!



me too!
if it'll true, let's faint together......... LOL



yeah! let's do that!
169462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
oh i will be looking forward to JIN
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

summerbeat wrote:

if the liar game 2 is false alarm....i am so gonna cry


that would break my heart
169462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
so if there's a 2nd liar game, it won't be the same as the manga right?

dun quote me
169462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
is 'my girl' the 1st drama that aiba is the lead?
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upstate NY
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Liar Game season 2?!
yayy! Liar Game was my first drama ever!
I suppose I'll re-watch it so I know what the hell is going on in the second season XD
7261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
how cool, miura haruma and inoue mao!!
Posted 8/3/09
My Girl
Time: From 11.15 p.m., Fridays, October 2009
Cast: Aiba Masaki

FINALLY Aiba has a drama
7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Hmm, I hope the one with Inoue Mao and Hiraoka Yuta is true... if it is, i'll definitely watch it^^
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / seattle
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
Shida mirai, Shida mirai, shida mirai.......!!!!!!!

They better not be lying about this, I was so disappointed when she never appeared for a summer drama.

Miura Haruma too.

SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE. this is gonna be drama season heaven.
3686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shinee world ♥
Offline
Posted 8/4/09
yay! aiba's drama is already confirmed! so excited!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.