Post Reply Game// Find The Difference
Posted 6/5/09 , edited 6/12/09
The Game is Called fine the difference to play this game here r the rules
Rules//
~u have to find the difference
~if u win u get a Badge
~if u win u also get a Prize
~Prize is anything of ur choice (like a manga coloring or a avi ... )
~It will be updated as soon as someone gets it


Find 5 things that are different with pics
~Winners

student
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

i can't fill-in-words to tell the difference. those r the differences, btw =P
Posted 6/6/09

TeNShIkA wrote:


i can't fill-in-words to tell the difference. those r the differences, btw =P


lol u did it right and u found them all here is ur badge

wat would u like ur prize to be
student
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09

starwberry-starlight wrote:


TeNShIkA wrote:


i can't fill-in-words to tell the difference. those r the differences, btw =P


lol u did it right and u found them all here is ur badge

wat would u like ur prize to be


yay thankies! um... i want an avii, please! thanks~

wowwies the 2nd is really tough~ XDD
Posted 6/8/09

TeNShIkA wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:


TeNShIkA wrote:


i can't fill-in-words to tell the difference. those r the differences, btw =P


lol u did it right and u found them all here is ur badge

wat would u like ur prize to be


yay thankies! um... i want an avii, please! thanks~

wowwies the 2nd is really tough~ XDD


done sorriw its late and im glad its harder lol hope ur avis okay
student
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

starwberry-starlight wrote:


TeNShIkA wrote:


starwberry-starlight wrote:


TeNShIkA wrote:


i can't fill-in-words to tell the difference. those r the differences, btw =P


lol u did it right and u found them all here is ur badge

wat would u like ur prize to be


yay thankies! um... i want an avii, please! thanks~

wowwies the 2nd is really tough~ XDD


done sorriw its late and im glad its harder lol hope ur avis okay


whoa cute XDD thankiesss~~~
Posted 6/10/09
Did I find them all?
student
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
this is my entry >=3 blue circles means that im actually hesitated to circle it =( i guess it's supposed to b a tiny dot in the most right of blue circle...? ^^^;;;

Posted 6/12/09

Inu-kage wrote:

Did I find them all?


ur missing one but pls try again on the next one
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09

TeNShIkA wrote:

this is my entry >=3 blue circles means that im actually hesitated to circle it =( i guess it's supposed to b a tiny dot in the most right of blue circle...? ^^^;;;



u found them all!!! good job
Badge
student
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

starwberry-starlight wrote:


TeNShIkA wrote:

this is my entry >=3 blue circles means that im actually hesitated to circle it =( i guess it's supposed to b a tiny dot in the most right of blue circle...? ^^^;;;



u found them all!!! good job
Badge


thankies!~ dont worry about the prize - im just having fun =3 i wont enter this time~ XD but i'll find it anyway >=3 i wont post the differences ok! XD
student
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 6/13/09


yay! i found them all!! XDDD
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
Thanks so much for participating for this game.Did you really?Can you show it?
You must be logged in to post.