First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
11-Year-Old Graduates From LA College
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


tw1zted wrote:

Video games help humanity, how do you think the Japanese made all that money?

For a smart kid he's pretty fucking dumb.


he said
"I feel it's a waste of time playing video games because it's not helping humanity in any way," so on and so on


Yes, and I said, when you buy a game to play it you're helping humanity by purchasing the products of entertainment companies and you make Japan rich. You might not be helping ALL humanity but you're helping a country of it or a couple thousand people in that country.


See I don't only play video games for fun you know, I do it for the sake of humanity.
Posted 6/5/09

tw1zted wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


tw1zted wrote:

Video games help humanity, how do you think the Japanese made all that money?

For a smart kid he's pretty fucking dumb.


he said
"I feel it's a waste of time playing video games because it's not helping humanity in any way," so on and so on


Yes, and I said, when you buy a game to play it you're helping humanity by purchasing the products of entertainment companies and you make Japan rich. You might not be helping ALL humanity but you're helping a country of it or a couple thousand people in that country.


See I don't only play video games for fun you know, I do it for the sake of humanity.


what about people like me that pirate
Posted 6/5/09
I could have totally done that...maybe
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


tw1zted wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


tw1zted wrote:

Video games help humanity, how do you think the Japanese made all that money?

For a smart kid he's pretty fucking dumb.


he said
"I feel it's a waste of time playing video games because it's not helping humanity in any way," so on and so on


Yes, and I said, when you buy a game to play it you're helping humanity by purchasing the products of entertainment companies and you make Japan rich. You might not be helping ALL humanity but you're helping a country of it or a couple thousand people in that country.


See I don't only play video games for fun you know, I do it for the sake of humanity.


what about people like me that pirate :P


I pirate too.



...I'm still helping humanity by pirating more making the Japanese companies create anti-piracy policies.
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Austin, Texas USA
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
Hope he cures cancer or invents a time machine.
Posted 6/5/09

Some 11 year old kid graduates from college
yet I almost failed 10th grade.
Life sucks
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

hikobuf wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:

Sounds like a total nerd.


If you haven't noticed this is a site where you watch anime and dramas so technically everyone here is consider a nerd,geek w/e there called. including you miss.


There's a fine line. And besides, I don't watch dramas here often. I spend most of my time having an actual life.
Posted 6/5/09

nuk3zord wrote:

Hope he cures cancer or invents a time machine.


he will probably have sex when is 13 with a hot 23 old chick sigh oh well
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Austin, Texas USA
Offline
Posted 6/5/09

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


nuk3zord wrote:

Hope he cures cancer or invents a time machine.


he will probably have sex when is 13 with a hot 23 old chick sigh oh well


Hahahaha siggghh as welll. haha
Posted 6/5/09
Is that so...
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
what no video games?! bah.. what good is life without pixelated 16bit goodness?!
Posted 6/5/09
whoa so proud of him
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
That does not ensure him in getting a job.
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Mongolia
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
woooooooow, that kid is awesome
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sound Village
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
that's beyond being smart. err..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.