First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply The Rp
Member
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ur pants
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

KeeKee13 wrote:

Mist wandered the area, unsure of where to go ..What do you think Azure?..
..I seems empty.. Azure replies


Utau is walking around and sees a girl. Utau is bloody and running
Utau: Have you seen an immortal named Kiyoshi?! Utau asked panting
Posted 6/7/09

Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:

Mist wandered the area, unsure of where to go ..What do you think Azure?..
..I seems empty.. Azure replies


Utau is walking around and sees a girl. Utau is bloody and running
Utau: Have you seen an immortal named Kiyoshi?! Utau asked panting


Mist shakes her head "No i haven't" she stares at the girl

Azure ponders a thought ..a vampire?..
Member
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ur pants
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

KeeKee13 wrote:


Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:


KeeKee13 wrote:

Mist wandered the area, unsure of where to go ..What do you think Azure?..
..I seems empty.. Azure replies


Utau is walking around and sees a girl. Utau is bloody and running
Utau: Have you seen an immortal named Kiyoshi?! Utau asked panting


Mist shakes her head "No i haven't" she stares at the girl

Azure ponders a thought ..a vampire?..


Utau: pounds fist on a tree. "goddamit when i say stay at the docks i mean dont go running off
1 if he dies!..." bites her lip until it bleeds a little. she licks the blood and tries to calm herself
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
*walking around*

*thinks- I'm sure it will be fine to leave Kentaro..*

Hm...I wonder where I ended up...?

Member
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ur pants
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:

*walking around*

*thinks- I'm sure it will be fine to leave Kentaro..*

Hm...I wonder where I ended up...?



Utau turns around sensing someones presence and sees a figure. she grabs a petal from the rose in her hair. it gets sharp and dangerous looking. she throws it at the figure. "Who's their! Show yourself!"
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:
Utau turns around sensing someones presence and sees a figure. she grabs a petal from the rose in her hair. it gets sharp and dangerous looking. she throws it at the figure. "Who's there! Show yourself!"


*moves to dodge it and gets a small cut on her arm*

*turns towards where the projectile came from, not noticing her arm was bleeding a bit*

Member
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ur pants
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:


Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:
Utau turns around sensing someones presence and sees a figure. she grabs a petal from the rose in her hair. it gets sharp and dangerous looking. she throws it at the figure. "Who's there! Show yourself!"


*moves to dodge it and gets a small cut on her arm*

*turns towards where the projectile came from, not noticing her arm was bleeding a bit*



*heart starts beating faster* Thinks: they are injured and bleeding! i need to get my strength back...should i drink their blood...
"who are you! answer!" *runs towards the figure and grabs their arm and bites their bleeding arm!"
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:
*heart starts beating faster* Thinks: they are injured and bleeding! i need to get my strength back...should i drink their blood...
"who are you! answer!" *runs towards the figure and grabs their arm and bites their bleeding arm!"


*screams when she got bit*

*winces in pain*

I-I'm Na-Natsumi....

*finding it hard to talk*
Member
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ur pants
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:


Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:
*heart starts beating faster* Thinks: they are injured and bleeding! i need to get my strength back...should i drink their blood...
"who are you! answer!" *runs towards the figure and grabs their arm and bites their bleeding arm!"


*screams when she got bit*

*winces in pain*

I-I'm Na-Natsumi....

*finding it hard to talk*


*after drinking her blood a bit i let go and my wounds heal.* i apologize. but still...wat race are you?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:
*after drinking her blood a bit i let go and my wounds heal.* i apologize. but still...wat race are you?


*collapses to her knees and holds the arm that is still bleeding*

Dragon folk...
Member
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ur pants
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:


Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:
*after drinking her blood a bit i let go and my wounds heal.* i apologize. but still...wat race are you?


*collapses to her knees and holds the arm that is still bleeding*

Dragon folk...


...you are of peacful origins i presume. my clan and yours have been an alliance for awhile... *uses healing powers to heal your arm* their. now stand. show your people your strong.
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:
...you are of peacful origins i presume. my clan and yours have been an alliance for awhile... *uses healing powers to heal your arm* their. now stand. show your people your strong.


*looks up at her with innocent eyes then stands*

Thank you...and may I ask for your name?
Member
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ur pants
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:


Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:
...you are of peacful origins i presume. my clan and yours have been an alliance for awhile... *uses healing powers to heal your arm* their. now stand. show your people your strong.


*looks up at her with innocent eyes then stands*

Thank you...and may I ask for your name?


Utau. princess of the northern vampire clan. *looks at you emotionless*
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:
Utau. princess of the northern vampire clan. *looks at you emotionless*


Well then it is a pleasure meeting one who is of high ranking...

*smiles and bows*
Member
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ur pants
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:


Vampire_princess_Utau wrote:
Utau. princess of the northern vampire clan. *looks at you emotionless*


Well then it is a pleasure meeting one who is of high ranking...

*smiles and bows*


dont bow to me. i hate being treated so special. but thank you. *looks at the sky* it's almost night...be careful in these woods at night...*walks away*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.