First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card Request
♥Loving ELF~!♥
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
No. 2
►Username: Mary1803
►Name: Mary
►D.O.B: May 24, 1986
►Position: Member
►Favorite Member: Eunhyuk, Shindong, Donghae
♥Loving Moderators~!♥
36840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SUJU'S HEART
Offline
Posted 8/25/09


here you go. sorry for doing it late. kinda busy. but here you go
hope you like it :)
Posted 8/25/09

cee14 wrote:



here you go. sorry for doing it late. kinda busy. but here you go
hope you like it :)


thank you! it's okay. i am busy too
♥Loving Moderators~!♥
14277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in super junior's...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09
No. 1
►Name: wenyi
►Username: goldensword
►D.O.B: 8th september 19994
►Position: mod
►Picture of your favorite member:

♥Loving Moderators~!♥
14277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in super junior's...
Offline
Posted 9/7/09 , edited 9/7/09
No. 4
►Name: wenyi
►Username: goldensword
►D.O.B: 8th september 1994
►Favorite member: lee sungmin
►Position: mod
►Picture of you favorite member:

♥Loving Moderators~!♥
10856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
Oh! Can I have another one? hehe, I love no.4...
►Name: Yap Kar Yee
►Username:kygill
►D.O.B: 1st Nov 1996
►Favorite member: Ryeowook
►Position: Moderator
►Picture of you favorite member: Ryeowook~ Hehe, expected from me... isnt it?
This one!
♥Loving ELF~!♥
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/10/09
can i request one....
i luv no.2
username:NuRaini_92
name:nuraini
d.o.b: sept 14 1992
fav.member:eunhyuk
♥Loving ELF~!♥
10978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 9/10/09
these are great, it's so hard to pick just one
well, i'm gonna go with No. 4


►Name: Joe
►Username: Kool_Joe
►D.O.B: June 18
►Favorite member: Eunhyuk
►Position: Member
►Picture of you favorite member:


please and thank you =]
♥Loving Moderators~!♥
10856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/09

NuRaini_92 wrote:

can i request one....
i luv no.2
username:NuRaini_92
name:nuraini
d.o.b: sept 14 1992
fav.member:eunhyuk


Thanks for choosing mine~
There...

Hope u like it~
♥Loving ELF~!♥
1284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/11/09
thank u.....its nice.
tankz again.kygill.
♥Loving Moderators~!♥
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~ ♥ In donghae's...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

goldensword wrote:

No. 4
►Name: wenyi
►Username: goldensword
►D.O.B: 8th september 1994
►Favorite member: lee sungmin
►Position: mod
►Picture of you favorite member:



SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT Here it is ^^

♥Loving Moderators~!♥
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~ ♥ In donghae's...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

kygill wrote:

Oh! Can I have another one? hehe, I love no.4...
►Name: Yap Kar Yee
►Username:kygill
►D.O.B: 1st Nov 1996
►Favorite member: Ryeowook
►Position: Moderator
►Picture of you favorite member: Ryeowook~ Hehe, expected from me... isnt it?
This one!


Sorry for the long wait~ I'm really sorry..
Here it is ^^

♥Loving Moderators~!♥
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~ ♥ In donghae's...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

Kool_Joe wrote:

these are great, it's so hard to pick just one
well, i'm gonna go with No. 4


►Name: Joe
►Username: Kool_Joe
►D.O.B: June 18
►Favorite member: Eunhyuk
►Position: Member
►Picture of you favorite member:


please and thank you =]


Sorry for the long wait...
Here it is ^^

♥Loving Moderators~!♥
14277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in super junior's...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

SuperJuni-OR wrote:


goldensword wrote:

No. 4
►Name: wenyi
►Username: goldensword
►D.O.B: 8th september 1994
►Favorite member: lee sungmin
►Position: mod
►Picture of you favorite member:



SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT Here it is ^^



THX ALOT ^^

♥Loving ELF~!♥
10978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
thank you, it looks awesome!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.