First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~ Royal Destiny
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
gyaaaaaaaaaa!!
hahahahah!!!
NICE SURNAME "ARIKUCHI" nyahaha
ARIOKA + KIKUCHI nyahahahaha!!
i looooove it~~
xP Keep this suuuper Up!! ^_^ hihihihi uber happy
hahaha! LoLz datte Maru likes me heeere hahahahaha!!!
OK im crazyy~
Fanfic Lover
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bigbang's and Suj...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

deen22 wrote:

gyaaaaaaaaaa!!
hahahahah!!!
NICE SURNAME "ARIKUCHI" nyahaha
ARIOKA + KIKUCHI nyahahahaha!!
i looooove it~~
xP Keep this suuuper Up!! ^_^ hihihihi uber happy
hahaha! LoLz datte Maru likes me heeere hahahahaha!!!
OK im crazyy~


Hahah! I'll post chapter 2 tomorrow, maybe chapter 3 if I have time :D
Thanks for reading it deen...
There's alot of twist going on in the middle part ;)
Massu is there :)) ;)
Fanfic Lover
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
wow.. i'm kinda late on fics >.< raawr! by the way.. i love this!! wahehehe, i'll wait for he continuation!!
Fanfic Lover
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bigbang's and Suj...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

emkyuu wrote:

wow.. i'm kinda late on fics >.< raawr! by the way.. i love this!! wahehehe, i'll wait for he continuation!! :D


Thanks! supper! >:D<
Fanfic Lover
715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
"cute story~!haha
XD


MOrE CHAPIES PLEASE..^^
Fanfic Lover
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bigbang's and Suj...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

sukiry wrote:

"cute story~!haha
XD


MOrE CHAPIES PLEASE..^^


weeee!!!...thanks for reading...imma post chapter 2 today :D

Fanfic Lover
715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
im going to read that from first to last..haha^^
this is the first time i read fanfic w/o hsj as the lead characters..its ireally interesting~!!^^
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
UEDA UEDA UEDA UEDA~!!!

ALL HAIL PRINCE UEDA~!!!!
*wootz!*

I think I'm gonna like this fic...
Fanfic Lover
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bigbang's and Suj...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09 , edited 6/9/09
CHAPTER 2

(Sorry if there's a typo :D)



BTW thanks to sukiry and shieLdembLem for commenting
Fanfic Lover
715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
ehh~!!!!!!i want to read the next part~!♥♥♥
UCHI~!!kawaii~!!!!!!hahaha
Fanfic Lover
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bigbang's and Suj...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

sukiry wrote:

ehh~!!!!!!i want to read the next part~!♥♥♥
UCHI~!!kawaii~!!!!!!hahaha


Thanks for reading!
hahaha tomorrow *winks* I'll post chapter 3 :D
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09 , edited 6/9/09
uwaa~that's sweet!
i hope they can see each other again..
and deen[my imouto] is soo funny in here!
can't wait for more...
maruxdeen is somehow a cute pair!
gomen deen chan! *peace sign*

as for the 2nd chap!
i like ueda's nicky!..haha
UCHI~!
uwaa reminds me of uchi from news! >_<

they're getting closer now..uwaa!
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
awwww....ueda and michi are so cute......and ueda's house is gorgeous!!! nexto onegaishimasu!! ^^
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 6/10/09

Geh-san wrote:

uwaa~that's sweet!
i hope they can see each other again..
and deen[my imouto] is soo funny in here!
can't wait for more...
maruxdeen is somehow a cute pair!
gomen deen chan! *peace sign*

as for the 2nd chap!
i like ueda's nicky!..haha
UCHI~!
uwaa reminds me of uchi from news! >_<

they're getting closer now..uwaa!


why are you saying sorry!! haha i LAAALALOVEmaaarruuu and Kame in KAT-TUN!
hahahaha~
and yea Chap 2 is waaaay cooL~
^^
(lolz wala ako sa thanks anyway cge ok lng ;))
keep up the good work~
Fanfic Lover
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bigbang's and Suj...
Offline
Posted 6/21/09 , edited 6/22/09
Sorry If it's late, I'm really not inspired enough last week. So yeah, here's chapter 3 :D


(I will share more of some Ueda chibi pics, and also a picture of him and akame Dozo!)







CHAPTER 3

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.