First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The City Life
Posted 6/7/09

itz_him wrote:
Mio: Akari-san.... *blushes* Alexandre-san..... o.O *blushes harder*

Todd: That's it! Give it to me! Blush them cheeks. Natural! Beautiful! Excellente!!! OW! Alright! *hands the camera down to the helper* Mio... Mio! Confidence, no? That's what being a model is all about! You have to be competitive! You have to conquer your spot in the modeling industry! Especially if you want to go into the acting industry.. Am I right, Akari-san?

Mio: *looks down at the floor & this looks up with a composed face* Todd. I'm ready for your special assignment. Bring it on.

Todd: Oh? OH! Now that... *walks around Mio* Is what I'm looking for! You three, meet me in the conference room once your designers fancy you up.

*fashion designers, make-up artists, & hair designers start fixing the three up*


Akari: *see's what they want her to wear* NO WAY... *walks over to the rack and chooses random pieces of clothing and tries it on* *walks out* This okay???

Alexandre: *squeezes her hand* perfect. Mio-chan. Shall we go?? *walks to the conference room with Akari and Mio*
President
13095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

princess_uyen wrote:
Akari: *see's what they want her to wear* NO WAY... *walks over to the rack and chooses random pieces of clothing and tries it on* *walks out* This okay???

Alexandre: *squeezes her hand* perfect. Mio-chan. Shall we go?? *walks to the conference room with Akari and Mio*


Mio: *walks past Alexandre* Mio-san to you... *continues ahead to the conference room and sits down at a chair*
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09

itz_him wrote:


princess_uyen wrote:
Akari: *see's what they want her to wear* NO WAY... *walks over to the rack and chooses random pieces of clothing and tries it on* *walks out* This okay???

Alexandre: *squeezes her hand* perfect. Mio-chan. Shall we go?? *walks to the conference room with Akari and Mio*


Mio: *walks past Alexandre* Mio-san to you... *continues ahead to the conference room and sits down at a chair*


Alexandre: Alex... is....

Akari: idk Alex... *talking telepathicly* *arrives at the conference room and they sit together*

C.E.O: Ah.... The Alex's... Finally we can start. Todd.... Do the honours. *sits down*
President
13095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09


Todd: As you all may know, our Modeling & Acting industry have been working together to form a well-rounded contract to produce a new drama called "First Kiss" based off of the manga. Main casts who will be starring in this drama are Alexandre de Medici & Mio Minobe. Alexandre as a surgeon Yuki Akio who falls in love with his patient Mio Minobe as Yui Fukanaga. Yui who has a heart problem is about to take a risk of a 50/50 chance of living surgery. Yuki being a first time surgeon will have some problems with Yui at first because all in Yui's mind is that she must make life a living hell for all of those that are around her before she dies so that they can remember her, that is, if she does die. Yuki finds that he pities Yui, until Yui finally realizes that she is falling for Yuki. She then makes a joke that she likes Yuki, where Yuki realizes her motive for doing so. He made a promise to her that he will reply to her thoughtfully. Yui is flustered to find that in the last month that she has left before her surgery what first love is all about. *pauses for a moment* So now, I'm hoping that Mio & Alexandre can fulfill these positions.

Mio: Without any reasons should I turn this down. Todd, I'm all in.

Todd: Alexandre?
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09

itz_him wrote:
Todd: As you all may know, our Modeling & Acting industry have been working together to form a well-rounded contract to produce a new drama called "First Kiss" based off of the manga. Main casts who will be starring in this drama are Alexandre de Medici & Mio Minobe. Alexandre as a surgeon Yuki Akio who falls in love with his patient Mio Minobe as Yui Fukanaga. Yui who has a heart problem is about to take a risk of a 50/50 chance of living surgery. Yuki being a first time surgeon will have some problems with Yui at first because all in Yui's mind is that she must make life a living hell for all of those that are around her before she dies so that they can remember her, that is, if she does die. Yuki finds that he pities Yui, until Yui finally realizes that she is falling for Yuki. She then makes a joke that she likes Yuki, where Yuki realizes her motive for doing so. He made a promise to her that he will reply to her thoughtfully. Yui is flustered to find that in the last month that she has left before her surgery what first love is all about. *pauses for a moment* So now, I'm hoping that Mio & Alexandre can fulfill these positions.

Mio: Without any reasons should I turn this down. Todd, I'm all in.

Todd: Alexandre?


Alexandre: *thinks* I don't know.... I won't do it unless Akari has something to do... You should know that. I only take on projects when Akari has projects...

Akari: Geez... *sighs and looks at Alexandre* No.... Alex... Just do it... Just because of what happened doesn't mean you have to throw you're career for me...

Alexandre: This was a pact we made when we started out 2 years ago. I'm going to keep it...
President
13095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09


Todd: No worries Alexandre! Akari will be starring in the next photo shoot for the winter edition magazine... Her assignment is within a one month deadline, so that she can work with the fashion designers on designing this years winter closet & modeling those outfits that she designs for the photo-shoot! *grins* How about that, Akari-san?
Posted 6/7/09

itz_him wrote:
Todd: No worries Alexandre! Akari will be starring in the next photo shoot for the winter edition magazine... Her assignment is within a one month deadline, so that she can work with the fashion designers on designing this years winter closet & modeling those outfits that she designs for the photo-shoot! *grins* How about that, Akari-san?


Akari: hmm? *hears the last part* Who am I working with?

Alexandre: *chuckles* Alex.... dearest. Pay attention....

Akari: *rolls eyes* Yeah..... Okay.... Whatever.
President
13095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09


Todd: *grins* Within a month, Akari-san, you better give me this years #1 winter fashion of the year!
Posted 6/7/09

itz_him wrote:
Todd: *grins* Within a month, Akari-san, you better give me this years #1 winter fashion of the year!


Akari: *raises eyebrow* What do you mean I have to give you the #1 winter fashion of the year?
President
13095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

princess_uyen wrote:
Akari: *raises eyebrow* What do you mean I have to give you the #1 winter fashion of the year?


Todd: Aka--

Mio: *stands up & extends a hand* Akari-san, let's do our best, ne?

Todd: *eyes Akari then Mio*
Posted 6/7/09

itz_him wrote:
Todd: Aka--

Mio: *stands up & extends a hand* Akari-san, let's do our best, ne?

Todd: *eyes Akari then Mio*


Akari: *ignores Mio* Todd. Exactly what am I doing? Modeling or Designing or what?
President
13095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

princess_uyen wrote:
Akari: *ignores Mio* Todd. Exactly what am I doing? Modeling or Designing or what?


Mio: *pulls her hand back... looking a bit disappointed but composes it again*

Todd: Akari-san, you are going to be designing your own fashion line and modeling for your designs. Is there something else that you might like to add?
Posted 6/7/09

itz_him wrote:
Mio: *pulls her hand back... looking a bit disappointed but composes it again*

Todd: Akari-san, you are going to be designing your own fashion line and modeling for your designs. Is there something else that you might like to add?


Akari: *smiles* Where's my donuts and chocolate milk?

Alexandre: *sighs with relief* *stands up and holds out his hand to Mio* I hope you'll guide me in out upcoming drama.
President
13095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09


Todd: *sighs relieved* And a year supply of donuts and chocolate milk, that is if you don't get tired of it. *grins & hands out the contracts to sign*

Mio: *looks at Alexandre & raises her hand to shake his with a nod* I hope that all three of us will do our best! *releases his hand, picks up a pen and signs her name on the contract*
Posted 6/7/09

itz_him wrote:
Todd: *sighs relieved* And a year supply of donuts and chocolate milk, that is if you don't get tired of it. *grins & hands out the contracts to sign*

Mio: *looks at Alexandre & raises her hand to shake his with a nod* I hope that all three of us will do our best! *releases his hand, picks up a pen and signs her name on the contract*


Akari: nah... as long as you change the donut flavours I'm fine.... *signs the contract*

Alexandre: Alex. *drapes arm over her shoulder* So glad I agreed to do this with you 2 years ago... *akari smiles and nods then hands Alexandre a pen* *Alexandre signs it then looks at Todd* Anything else??

Akari: *yawns* I need to go back home.... Someone.... kept me from sleeping all night with THEIR dramas...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.