First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Relationship problems.
Posted 6/6/09
Any Relationship problems then you can ask me.FEEL FREEE TO ASK
Posted 6/6/09
The guy I currently like, likes me back. (we're friends, we have quite a good relationship, except we've fallen out a few times, 2 to be percise). He's an online friend of mine, he doesn't believe in online relationships, and I see his point on it. He was to cuddle and stuffs, and so do I, but I wouldn't mind.

We've know for quite a while, about 2 or 3 months. I blame me for that lol xD

It's been quite a while, and I've also been talking to my ex, who is younger than me, and acts really cute. Sometimes he puts "<3"s in our conversations, not saying that I like it or anything. Because I don't, I virtually smack him for that XD I think I might like him again, although a part of me likes him as a little brother. -_-"

And my friend, we havn't got much to talk about. It's sad really, for me anyway. I think I'm starting to irritate him. What should I do? =/
Posted 6/17/09


Well you need to know your online friend better. Like asking him some simple questions-
1) What is your name?
2) What is your age?
3) Where do you live?
Like this you can as many questions that you think you need to know.
All this you will give him by messaging or emailing (because it is personal that’s why)
Another thing you will try to know his mobile number (if he had one) or give your ones
(if you want).I believe that when you will be big enough, you two will meet each other.
Try to talk with him more.

And about you’re ex one; just tell him to leave you alone because you don’t like him and always try to avoid your ex one. If it not works, just try to ignore him.If you can’t do this then just see him as one of your friend.


I hope it works.

Best of luck from Teru a.k.a sakurani-chan

Posted 6/17/09

iamsakurani wrote:



Well you need to know your online friend better. Like asking him some simple questions-
1) What is your name?
2) What is your age?
3) Where do you live?
Like this you can as many questions that you think you need to know.
All this you will give him by messaging or emailing (because it is personal that’s why)
Another thing you will try to know his mobile number (if he had one) or give your ones
(if you want).I believe that when you will be big enough, you two will meet each other.
Try to talk with him more.

And about you’re ex one; just tell him to leave you alone because you don’t like him and always try to avoid your ex one. If it not works, just try to ignore him.If you can't do this things then just see him as your friend.

I hope it works.

Best of luck from Teru a.k.a sakurani-chan




Hehe Me and my ex are still friends XD And my online friend. I know where he lives XD I don't fall that easily, at least I hope I don't.
Phone numbers? Lol nty.. I don't like phones, I hate it when strangers phone you and you have to talk back..
I do try to talk to him, he's been busy lately, he's been revising for his exams I talk to him loadz! He's one of my bestfriends hehe. Not my best best BEST friend ofc.
Posted 6/19/09


Oh.....then don't need to worry all things are perfect
Posted 6/26/09
Swearing (little anger relief):


*Slams head onto desk* I swear I've done something really stupid on my side.

The guy I was talking about in my previous problem, has alot of fan girls. One who loves him... Before she confessed, I was persuading him to ask her out. They know eachother irl, and my friend, he was looking for an irl relationship... I kinda put peer pressure on him. While I was persuading, I had a gut feeling that it was the right thing to do, but I knew that I would regret it.

And I did.

I stayed up til about 1:45 wondering what was happening. I woke up at 3:40 ish thinking it was 6:50 (the time i normally wake up). I couldn't sleep at all. It was just the amout of regret that I was going to face.

I love him. I kinda thought that he would ask me something like "Why are you doing this? Don't you like me" or something like that but he didn't. It was kinda obvious that he liked her aswell, or at least considering whether to go out with her or not. The girl seems awfully nice... And she probably loved him more and longer than I have.

I felt that it was the right thing. But I knew there was going to be real regret...

On the other hand. I might have had a secret motive, deep, deep, DEEP inside of me. Because I just know that all teenage relationships don't last. It kinda feels good but, the girl is really nice, and (this is not normal of me but) I feel really bad (sooo out of character).

He would normally be on at this time (the time that I'm writing this). I kind of have a fear that they're going out. Even though I'm kinda pushing them together...

I'm just really confused! Please help... I don't want another sleepless night..
Posted 6/26/09 , edited 6/26/09


Woooow!!!!!!!You love him so much!Then hurriedly tell your strong feelings to him because "If it is too late then another person will take him" and also try to be super duper sweet to him .He don't tell this things- "Why are you doing this? Don't you like me" ,because I think he will think that you will get shocked...

- Teru-chan





Posted 6/26/09

iamsakurani wrote:



Woooow!!!!!!!You love him so much!Then hurriedly tell your strong feelings to him because "If it is too late then another person will take him" and also try to be super duper sweet to him .He don't tell this things- "Why are you doing this? Don't you like me" ,because I think he will think that you will get shocked...

- Teru-chan







TBH... I don't think they're as strong as the other girl's.. And I don't want him to feel bad if I say it.. Hummm *thinking of subliminal messaging*
Posted 7/5/09

Don't be late then another girl can take him.Tell your feelings if you think it is right time.

Posted 3/18/11

iamsakurani wrote:

Any Relationship problems then you can ask me.FEEL FREEE TO ASK


here is the thing I was with a guy for almost 6 mouths long time we got to know one another and it was a everyday thing where i would learn something new and then he posted something he shouldn't have and then i broke up with him and now i am free again and i am moving on
Creator
46563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Surrey, Britsh Co...
Offline
Posted 3/18/11

Hana176 wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:

Any Relationship problems then you can ask me.FEEL FREEE TO ASK


here is the thing I was with a guy for almost 6 mouths long time we got to know one another and it was a everyday thing where i would learn something new and then he posted something he shouldn't have and then i broke up with him and now i am free again and i am moving on


I don't see a problem, but is there something wrong? I mean do you want get back with him or something? I am also curious what he did that was wrong.... if you dont mind my asking also I would like direct you our new moderator the previous one has been in active for sometime, but the new one is bethany101 feel free ask her or let her know ....
Posted 3/18/11

OtakuBodyBuilder wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:

Any Relationship problems then you can ask me.FEEL FREEE TO ASK


here is the thing I was with a guy for almost 6 mouths long time we got to know one another and it was a everyday thing where i would learn something new and then he posted something he shouldn't have and then i broke up with him and now i am free again and i am moving on


I don't see a problem, but is there something wrong? I mean do you want get back with him or something? I am also curious what he did that was wrong.... if you dont mind my asking also I would like direct you our new moderator the previous one has been in active for sometime, but the new one is bethany101 feel free ask her or let her know ....


yes there was somethig wrong okay and i am not sure if i will .
Creator
46563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Surrey, Britsh Co...
Offline
Posted 3/18/11

Hana176 wrote:


OtakuBodyBuilder wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:

Any Relationship problems then you can ask me.FEEL FREEE TO ASK


here is the thing I was with a guy for almost 6 mouths long time we got to know one another and it was a everyday thing where i would learn something new and then he posted something he shouldn't have and then i broke up with him and now i am free again and i am moving on


I don't see a problem, but is there something wrong? I mean do you want get back with him or something? I am also curious what he did that was wrong.... if you dont mind my asking also I would like direct you our new moderator the previous one has been in active for sometime, but the new one is bethany101 feel free ask her or let her know ....


yes there was somethig wrong okay and i am not sure if i will .


Are you currently seeking a new bf?? Sorry I'm not much help when it comes relationships as that's not my area of expertise I would however strongly URGE you to seek bethanies, help as she is very eager kind and respect's your privacy

But if you need help trying understand why he did something or how he did I will be more than glad to help you understand male mind, excuses and general way of thinking
Posted 3/18/11

OtakuBodyBuilder wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


OtakuBodyBuilder wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:

Any Relationship problems then you can ask me.FEEL FREEE TO ASK


here is the thing I was with a guy for almost 6 mouths long time we got to know one another and it was a everyday thing where i would learn something new and then he posted something he shouldn't have and then i broke up with him and now i am free again and i am moving on


I don't see a problem, but is there something wrong? I mean do you want get back with him or something? I am also curious what he did that was wrong.... if you dont mind my asking also I would like direct you our new moderator the previous one has been in active for sometime, but the new one is bethany101 feel free ask her or let her know ....


yes there was somethig wrong okay and i am not sure if i will .


Are you currently seeking a new bf?? Sorry I'm not much help when it comes relationships as that's not my area of expertise I would however strongly URGE you to seek bethanies, help as she is very eager kind and respect's your privacy

But if you need help trying understand why he did something or how he did I will be more than glad to help you understand male mind, excuses and general way of thinking :)


yes i am and thanks i guess
Creator
46563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Surrey, Britsh Co...
Offline
Posted 3/18/11

Hana176 wrote:


OtakuBodyBuilder wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


OtakuBodyBuilder wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


iamsakurani wrote:

Any Relationship problems then you can ask me.FEEL FREEE TO ASK


here is the thing I was with a guy for almost 6 mouths long time we got to know one another and it was a everyday thing where i would learn something new and then he posted something he shouldn't have and then i broke up with him and now i am free again and i am moving on


I don't see a problem, but is there something wrong? I mean do you want get back with him or something? I am also curious what he did that was wrong.... if you dont mind my asking also I would like direct you our new moderator the previous one has been in active for sometime, but the new one is bethany101 feel free ask her or let her know ....


yes there was somethig wrong okay and i am not sure if i will .


Are you currently seeking a new bf?? Sorry I'm not much help when it comes relationships as that's not my area of expertise I would however strongly URGE you to seek bethanies, help as she is very eager kind and respect's your privacy

But if you need help trying understand why he did something or how he did I will be more than glad to help you understand male mind, excuses and general way of thinking :)


yes i am and thanks i guess


Okay first off I need know what he did., and if he had excuse or ave yoou reason for doing it need know a little about him and what he did that upset you
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.