First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Town
Posted 6/7/09
Kiyoshi: Wonder what is taking Whysper and Renji so long
Posted 6/7/09

Yasashiku wrote:

Kiyoshi: Wonder what is taking Whysper and Renji so long


Ryoji: Man,last night was odd....I just want to live a nomal life.......Oh,hey! *run to Kiyoshi* What's up?
Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:


Yasashiku wrote:

Kiyoshi: Wonder what is taking Whysper and Renji so long


Ryoji: Man,last night was odd....I just want to live a nomal life.......Oh,hey! *run to Kiyoshi* What's up?


Kiyoshi: Nothing really
Posted 6/7/09

Yasashiku wrote:


Hackfan wrote:


Yasashiku wrote:

Kiyoshi: Wonder what is taking Whysper and Renji so long


Ryoji: Man,last night was odd....I just want to live a nomal life.......Oh,hey! *run to Kiyoshi* What's up?


Kiyoshi: Nothing really


Ryoji:Nothing? I guess that. Hey,I been wondering but is a forever life good?

Posted 6/7/09
Mist wanders the town a bit ..It seems empty..

..people must not be up now.. Azure replies
9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
-starts walking to room and stops-
"there's a demon here."
-starts running around the inn-
Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:


Ryoji:Nothing? I guess that. Hey,I been wondering but is a forever life good?



Kiyoshi: not really sure
Posted 6/7/09


Ryoji:You never ask yourself about it?

Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:


Ryoji:You never ask yourself about it?



Kiyoshi: Eh never thought of it
9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:



Ryoji:You never ask yourself about it?



-walks up to u-
"Your a demon aren't you"
Posted 6/7/09

lalacaca wrote:


Hackfan wrote:



Ryoji:You never ask yourself about it?



-walks up to u-
"Your a demon aren't you"


Ryoji:Maybe you should.*saw a girl* What!? Im not a demon.Im just a human.
9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:


lalacaca wrote:


Hackfan wrote:



Ryoji:You never ask yourself about it?



-walks up to u-
"Your a demon aren't you"


Ryoji:Maybe you should.*saw a girl* What!? Im not a demon.Im just a human.


-sighs-
"no need to lie, u have a demonic aura"
-takes out staffie-
"Fortunately for you, i dun care about demons, so yea"
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09
..im hungry I guess i'll stop at a resturant.. Mist looks around trying to find a shop

..sounds good.. Azure replies
Posted 6/7/09

*10 sec to mdnight*
Ryoji?:hahahaha.Maybe you should care.Midnight is almost here..

9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:


*10 sec to mdnight*
Ryoji?:hahahaha.Maybe you should care.Midnight is almost here..



-points staffie-
"Do i need to care??"
-laughs-
"so u do admit ur a demon"
Posted 6/7/09


Ryoji?:The one name Ryoji is no demon.But I on the other hand....
*midnight*
???:Am a demon.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.