First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Town
Posted 6/7/09

lalacaca wrote:

-blinks-
"so u possessed the human."


???:Possessed? Thats a mean way to say it.The human boy was giving the power to end all humans.Yet he is not in control.You could say,Im his other face.
9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:


lalacaca wrote:

-blinks-
"so u possessed the human."


???:Possessed? Thats a mean way to say it.The human boy was giving the power to end all humans.Yet he is not in control.You could say,Im his other face.


-stares-
"Hm.... this is a rather unusual case"
-handbook pops up-
"Hm......"
-stares-
"hm........"
-pokes-
Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:


lalacaca wrote:

-blinks-
"so u possessed the human."


???:Possessed? Thats a mean way to say it.The human boy was giving the power to end all humans.Yet he is not in control.You could say,Im his other face.


Kiyoshi: great ur bak >.>
Posted 6/7/09


???:You are wondering with I am.Am I right,little angel?

Posted 6/7/09
Mist walks into the resturant "Table for one"

Waiter: Right this way Ma'm *motions for her to follow*

Mist follows after him
Posted 6/7/09

Yasashiku wrote:


Hackfan wrote:


lalacaca wrote:

-blinks-
"so u possessed the human."


???:Possessed? Thats a mean way to say it.The human boy was giving the power to end all humans.Yet he is not in control.You could say,Im his other face.


Kiyoshi: great ur bak >.>


???:Ahh,you again.How wonderful.

Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:


???:Ahh,you again.How wonderful.



Kiyoshi: Still after the worlds end?
Posted 6/7/09


???:It is not time for the world to end.And I can not tell you when it will happen.

9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:



???:You are wondering with I am.Am I right,little angel?



-pokes again-
"Yep, you got that rite, and just because I'm small doesn't make me little"
-thinks again-
"wait that doesn't make sense"
Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:

???:It is not time for the world to end.And I can not tell you when it will happen.



Kiyoshi: Yea okay >.>
Posted 6/7/09


???:Oh well,back to midnight.You two will die tonight at the hands of the end!

9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:



???:Oh well,back to midnight.You two will die tonight at the hands of the end!



-sighs-
"I'm in noo mood to battle stupid demons."
-staff starts to glow
Posted 6/7/09


???:You don't have to fight.You could just let me kill you.I let you pick your fate.

9369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ( ^ω^) ー=y; (・ω・` )
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Hackfan wrote:



???:You don't have to fight.You could just let me kill you.I let you pick your fate.



-thinks-
"how bout this, i dun die and i dun battle you."
-sighs-
"Jeez demons always have to resort to violence"
Posted 6/7/09


???:Haha....oh,it almost one.You're lucky little Angel.We'll see each other very soon.*wing come out and begin to fly* Oh,and leave my human body alone.He doesn't know what happened at midnight.Farwell little Angel.Hahaha.*fly to the night sky*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.