First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply The ruins
Posted 6/6/09

lenalee-chan wrote:


Yasashiku wrote:

Renji: O; lets try healing spells on them *shoots a healing spell at on of the spirits*



Whysper: let's see how it's going...

*spirits are afraid at the spells and light from the necklace so some float away while some stay and try to attack us*

Whysper: darn spirits... *raises scythe using her uninjured arm

*spirits continue advancing with their own weapons too*

Whysper: any more spells u guys know?


Kiyoshi: Cover ur eyes *throws a flash bomb at the spirits*
Posted 6/6/09
.Im not the only one here. Mist thinks to herself, as she feels the movements of other people
Posted 6/6/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

Whysper: *covers her eyes to protect from the flash* please work....

*flash scares away spirits and they scurry away scared like cowards*

Whysper: *clutches her shoulder wound as it was still bleeding* wow, spirits sure are afraid of the light


Kiyoshi: Someone else is here
Renji: Friend or foe?
Kiyoshi: I don't know
Posted 6/6/09

lenalee-chan wrote:


Yasashiku wrote:


Kiyoshi: Someone else is here
Renji: Friend or foe?
Kiyoshi: I don't know


Whysper: *nods* yeah... no idea, let's just keep our guard up of course *rips a part of her sleeve to tie around her wound*



Renji: Let me see that wound
Posted 6/6/09

lenalee-chan wrote:


Yasashiku wrote:

Renji: Let me see that wound


Whysper: okay sure *unwraps the wound and shows it to him* it stings a little but i think it's not too bad...
*thinking: i can't believe i got my butt kicked by a spirit*


Renji: *begins healing the wound*
Posted 6/6/09
..what do you think Azure, friend or foe?.. Mist thinking, as she reaches out to the mind of her dragon
..Either way does it matter, keep your guard u.. Azure replies
...Yeah but.. nevermind.. Mist keeps her movements swift and sounds less as she continues to walk the ruins
Posted 6/6/09

lenalee-chan wrote:


Yasashiku wrote:

Renji: *begins healing the wound*


Whysper: oh wow... it's really getting better *feels the wound closing up and pain going away* thanks a lot *smiles*



Kiyoshi: lets hurry
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/6/09
Mist runs her hand across the ruins ..Azure there written in a strange writing..
..hmm it seems familer.. Azure thinks
Member
87916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

Yasashiku wrote:


Kiyoshi: Wonder if my memories are here?


Whysper: that would be great if you can find your memories here, guess we're both here looking for answers to our lost questions then... *sighs* if i do go on my quest, i might have to leave somewhere else and probably might not see you two again, which i don't want to happen
*thinking: i havne't really had friends for a while... it gets lonely at times*

Posted 6/6/09

lenalee-chan wrote:


Yasashiku wrote:


Kiyoshi: Wonder if my memories are here?


Whysper: that would be great if you can find your memories here, guess we're both here looking for answers to our lost questions then... *sighs* if i do go on my quest, i might have to leave somewhere else and probably might not see you two again, which i don't want to happen
*thinking: i havne't really had friends for a while... it gets lonely at times*



Kiyoshi: I just hope i ain't no deranged killer
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.