First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Pros and Cons of being small chested
6863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HOUSTON TX
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Nyarth wrote:

Drink milk.


tnx for that opinion...i hate milk actually.....
Posted 6/7/09

-Turbo- wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

pros- guys lik u for ur mind not ur boob size, doesnt hurt when u run n do sports, save money!, can be taken seriously, doesnt hurt os bad when u get hit, mmmmmmmmm..........get to do out as a dude had have fun hahaha

cons- guys with a boob fetish dont speak to u:D hey they could be hot


<---has never heard a guy say "hey man...check out that girls MIND" Lol


if you think a guy will like u 4 ur mind, or that ud b taken serious
cause u hav small boobs un4tunatly ur sadly mistaken haha


here r the pros n cons of having a small chest

pro - your probably smarter cause uve had alot more free alone time to study Lol

con - you'll have to work hard at so many other things to be intresting enough to able to keep a guy Lol


Im kidding, a girl doesnt have to have big boobs for me to be into her ~


ive seen things my friend
Posted 6/7/09

spazing_dragon wrote:

OMGH4X wrote:

spazing_dragon wrote:
pro: is considered cute
con: attracts pedophiles

Hmmmm...
I don't find it cute.
Cute = EE+

EE+ eh? I want to see the girl who has that cup size :O


eh, it's not really that big. once you get past DD they kinda tend to look about the same. i've got a bunch of friends/acquaintances who've been on the "very well endowed" end of the scale. one friend has FF or something? she says the thing that really really sucks about it is bra shopping. she has to spend like $120 bucks to get a decently fitting bra. don't even wanna imagine what lingerie style bras would cost her.

pros: cheap underwear. sports (for like the 10 dozenth time). guys will talk to your face instead of your chest.

cons: no motorboat! shallow guys like omghax won't even talk to you. hey wait, is that a pro or a con?
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09
I don't think small boobs will make anyone unloveable but...
I think that like 99% of the guys would rather choose big boobs over small ones if the looks and personality are the same.
If not then something is wrong with them.. it's like when animals have their things to attract the other sex, girls have their boobs for that ^^
So yeah, basically I think that every guy prefer bigger boobs and every girl wants to have big ones. (ALMOST).

And I don't mean like ultra giant.. >.> I mean like.. D size is nice for example.
Posted 6/7/09
Hmm...keeping an eye on this thread.
Stay on topic please.


Pro: You can run really fast without being worried that you'll get knocked out by your own breasts.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
Pro: It's cute :O

Con: If the boob bounces too much, it's a hassle.

7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
As far as I can see, small boobs seem to mainly help you in athletic and physical situations. But bigger boobs help you when you want to socially stand out more or attract men.

Which is basically what they are.
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Nyarth wrote:

Drink milk.


actually having soya products would be better since they have a high level of female hormones and are likely to create breast or increase size of them.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

-Turbo- wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

pros- guys lik u for ur mind not ur boob size, doesnt hurt when u run n do sports, save money!, can be taken seriously, doesnt hurt os bad when u get hit, mmmmmmmmm..........get to do out as a dude had have fun hahaha

cons- guys with a boob fetish dont speak to u:D hey they could be hot


<---has never heard a guy say "hey man...check out that girls MIND" Lol


if you think a guy will like u 4 ur mind, or that ud b taken serious
cause u hav small boobs un4tunatly ur sadly mistaken haha


here r the pros n cons of having a small chest

pro - your probably smarter cause uve had alot more free alone time to study Lol

con - you'll have to work hard at so many other things to be intresting enough to able to keep a guy Lol


Im kidding, a girl doesnt have to have big boobs for me to be into her ~


I lol'd so hard at the first line.
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

Drink milk.


actually having soya products would be better since they have a high level of female hormones and are likely to create breast or increase size of them.


Like I know how to increase the size of a woman's chest? =/

Btw your avi is hawt.
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Nyarth wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

Drink milk.


actually having soya products would be better since they have a high level of female hormones and are likely to create breast or increase size of them.


Like I know how to increase the size of a woman's chest? =/

Btw your avi is hawt.


well I have to thank toradora for finding that out tbh
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09
nice topic, small and big both are nice
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


Nyarth wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

Drink milk.


actually having soya products would be better since they have a high level of female hormones and are likely to create breast or increase size of them.


Like I know how to increase the size of a woman's chest? =/

Btw your avi is hawt.


well I have to thank toradora for finding that out tbh :P


Ah. Now I remember that episode. Or just knit some special pads to fit in your bra
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~*~somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
Pros: your boobs won't sag as much when your older
it won't hurt as much when your running
cheap underwear

Cons: guys would have to find something else to squish
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09
I've got a petite frame. It's a good thing in my opinion, I'm still able to get men looking at me - And no not only the old creepy types.

In the end though, breast size doesn't matter. If you are pretty, you'll turn heads no matter how big your breasts are. Only foolish people who've seen too much television have a narrowed, ignorant, stereotypical view, thinking small chested woman *must* only be helpful in the athletic category and they are likely to be single and unable to turn heads.
While other factors can contribute to such a narrowed opinion, there is one that may contribute the most *without people knowing they are influenced by it,* and that is the media. Beauty and masculinity are portrayed in the media in such a way that people begin to desire it, crave it in other day to day people they see, wishing it for even themselves. This is why many people have such low self esteem about themselves as well. All these ad's in magazines about "How to loose 20 pounds in a week!" and "Look who's anorexic now!" have a major influence on even the most unsuspecting people.
We are brainwashed from an early age - Through books, television, magazines, and even some cartoons - to side with and be convinced by the media. Big breasts and and hourglass frame equals true female beauty in the media and muscles and male dominance equal true male masculinity . And no, I'm not lying about this, articles, research topics and even seminars have been held about this issue. Just see for yourself. This problem has been rising on the scale for years.


People that are able to stick to with their personal opinions, stray away from the "norm" of society and stand up for what they like instead of what the media has convinced them to favor are worth talking to, not the men that pay close attention to breast size and have a specific preference to bra size. These men just aren't worth the trouble.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.