First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Pros and Cons of being small chested
Posted 6/7/09

tobydiah wrote:

As far as I can see, small boobs seem to mainly help you in athletic and physical situations. But bigger boobs help you when you want to socially stand out more or attract men.

Which is basically what they are.



wow, that didn't seem condescending at all.
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / marshmellow land! ^^
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
Pro: no sagginess!
Con: no lover!
Posted 6/7/09
what a strange topic
Posted 6/7/09
Uhm 0-o I dunno.

5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

spazing_dragon wrote:

pro: is considered cute

con: attracts pedophiles


WHAT how can it attract pedophiles if there legal?
11460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

some1_u_kno wrote:

I heard small boob girls have less chance of breast cancer?

._."


That's not true. Size does not matter.
Posted 6/7/09

um2456 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

pro: is considered cute

con: attracts pedophiles


WHAT how can it attract pedophiles if there legal?


*facepalm*

pedophiles like under-aged girls

under-aged girls have flat chests

therefore, if a girl has a flat chest, she might be mistaken for a under-aged girl thus attracting pedophiles.
3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

jay_jay26 wrote:


some1_u_kno wrote:

I heard small boob girls have less chance of breast cancer?

._."


That's not true. Size does not matter.


I had doubts when I heard about that too...
11460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

neko-chan000 wrote:

Pros: your boobs won't sag as much when your older
it won't hurt as much when your running
cheap underwear

Cons: guys would have to find something else to squish


That's the beauty of the ass!
11460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

some1_u_kno wrote:


jay_jay26 wrote:


some1_u_kno wrote:

I heard small boob girls have less chance of breast cancer?

._."


That's not true. Size does not matter.


I had doubts when I heard about that too...


cancerous cells can grow up in any kind of boobs; not only the big ones.

go to the Susan G. Komen website, ok.
ww5.komen.org/

3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

jay_jay26 wrote:


some1_u_kno wrote:


jay_jay26 wrote:


some1_u_kno wrote:

I heard small boob girls have less chance of breast cancer?

._."


That's not true. Size does not matter.


I had doubts when I heard about that too...


cancerous cells can grow up in any kind of boobs; not only the big ones.

go to the Susan G. Komen website, ok.
ww5.komen.org/


Ok.
5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


um2456 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

pro: is considered cute

con: attracts pedophiles


WHAT how can it attract pedophiles if there legal?


*facepalm*

pedophiles like under-aged girls

under-aged girls have flat chests

therefore, if a girl has a flat chest, she might be mistaken for a under-aged girl thus attracting pedophiles.


i don't see that as a bad thing!
11460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

um2456 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


um2456 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

pro: is considered cute

con: attracts pedophiles


WHAT how can it attract pedophiles if there legal?


*facepalm*

pedophiles like under-aged girls

under-aged girls have flat chests

therefore, if a girl has a flat chest, she might be mistaken for a under-aged girl thus attracting pedophiles.


i don't see that as a bad thing!


That's silly. I have a aunt who's in her 40's and uses cup AA.

Posted 6/7/09

um2456 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:


um2456 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

pro: is considered cute

con: attracts pedophiles


WHAT how can it attract pedophiles if there legal?


*facepalm*

pedophiles like under-aged girls

under-aged girls have flat chests

therefore, if a girl has a flat chest, she might be mistaken for a under-aged girl thus attracting pedophiles.


i don't see that as a bad thing!


so you'd like it if some creepy pedophile was stalking you?
2228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hamilton.
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
i dont even have big boobs like most girls do.... ==; but none of U girls r as big as my sister's!! XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.