First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Game : Who's lying?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

liar!! you call me everyday and sing in my ears!!


liar! i dont call you everyday!
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
liar!! you do because you're so bored everyday!!
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

liar!! you do because you're so bored everyday!!


liar! how do you know i am bored everyday huh?
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
liar!! of course i know because you wuold aim me everyday and the first thing you say is, "I'm bored"
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

liar!! of course i know because you wuold aim me everyday and the first thing you say is, "I'm bored"


liar! i dont aim you everyday and the first thing i say to you is never i am bored!
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
liar!! i saved and record your calls and your message to me and you always say that your bored
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

liar!! i saved and record your calls and your message to me and you always say that your bored


so...your saying your being to total werido and stalker that saves other ppl's history? miss lair?
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
oh no, i'm just saying that i'm trying to prove it is a genuine answer, liar
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

oh no, i'm just saying that i'm trying to prove it is a genuine answer, liar


liar! you cant prove anything
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
liar! i can prove anything if you want me to
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

liar! i can prove anything if you want me to


liar! its illegal to keep something with other's record without approval!
(seriously)
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
liar!! and who's the one talking now?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

liar!! and who's the one talking now?


what are you talking about ms liar who keeps all my record!!
(maybe she filmed me while i was naked! *gasp* jkays)
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
liar!! i would not even think about filming you because you're too hidious to look at (jk jk!!)
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

liar!! i would not even think about filming you because you're too hidious to look at (jk jk!!)


ohhh....so ms liar wants to actually film me?!?!?!
so you lied about your lie!
o.o that makes sense right? hahaha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.