What is your #1 favorite jrock song?
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 6/6/09 , edited 6/7/09
Just what the topic title asks, what is your #1 favorite japanese rock (JRock) song? State only one please.

You can explain your reasons why or not, I don't care. What I wanna do is compile a list of top favorite j-rock songs from a couple of different Asian Media forums to see what you guys think are the best. Depending on what the overall response is in all of the forums I'll post an update on the top ten (or whatever) are the best songs by number of votes. The updates will probably be once a month if there are very few responses but at the end of the year I would like to upload a compilation of the best X number of jrock songs going by what your favorites are. I just thought it would be a nice thing to do since there are always people asking for recommendations for good jrock music and whatnot. This way people new to jrock can have something to start from and old hats can listen and enjoy new stuff.

Well, enough with the explanations. Here's my favorite:


"gravity" by LUNA SEA


P.S. If you see this post again on another forum please refrain from posting again to ensure the fairness of the votes at the end.

P.S.S. Once again, please state only one song.
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
Art Of Life by X-Japan easily.
Reason: FUCKING EPIC
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
Boukyaku no Sora by SADS.
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Quezon City,Manil...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
I like usually BACCHIKOI of the DEv PArade!!
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
Probably X-Japan - Endless Rain (last live version)
798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / wandering in nowh...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

hmm...i like Ash Like Snow by The Brilliant Green!!

its the 2nd op song of Gundam00
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
I don't have a favourite. >.<
I have my top 10 but that's as close as I get. Anyway, this can be discussed here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-637/favorite-artistbandsong/
700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/8/09 , edited 6/8/09

Kippu wrote:

I don't have a favourite. >.<
I have my top 10 but that's as close as I get. Anyway, this can be discussed here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-637/favorite-artistbandsong/


that said favorite artistbandsong= anyone

this one said jrock band song = japanese only

what is the different ?

2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / stalk me..
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

ChronosXIII wrote:


hmm...i like Ash Like Snow by The Brilliant Green!!

its the 2nd op song of Gundam00


i'm agree with this one.

but. are ppl like 'aqua timez'??
i'm a big fan of them

they have big talentz of musical.
Posted 6/8/09
CRUSADE-RENTER EN SOI! <3
RENTRER EN SOI forverrrrr! <3333
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

battlegooder wrote:


Kippu wrote:

I don't have a favourite. >.<
I have my top 10 but that's as close as I get. Anyway, this can be discussed here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-637/favorite-artistbandsong/


that said favorite artistbandsong= anyone

this one said jrock band song = japanese only

what is the different ?



I think there's already too many threads where you can state your favourite japanese songs. But that's just me. There are already general threads where you can state your favourite songs like the following below. Don't mean to step on your toes or anything.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-354592/favorite-asian-music-chinese-japanese-korean-etc-name-the-song-and-singer/
Japanese Rock (JROCK)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1565
700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

Kippu wrote:


battlegooder wrote:


Kippu wrote:

I don't have a favourite. >.<
I have my top 10 but that's as close as I get. Anyway, this can be discussed here:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-637/favorite-artistbandsong/


that said favorite artistbandsong= anyone

this one said jrock band song = japanese only

what is the different ?



I think there's already too many threads where you can state your favourite japanese songs. But that's just me. There are already general threads where you can state your favourite songs like the following below. Don't mean to step on your toes or anything.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-354592/favorite-asian-music-chinese-japanese-korean-etc-name-the-song-and-singer/
Japanese Rock (JROCK)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1565


you know what you are right.

this is bullshit because they keep doing duplicate thead too much.
Eater of Worlds
Bedlam 
68097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / East Coastin'
Offline
Posted 6/8/09
Duplicate.

~Locked
You must be logged in to post.