First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[APS]Mod Application
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/30/09
Hellow all members of C.G.O.C, we need lots of mods to help out with the group. So if you are interested please fill out a form and i will get back to you ASAP. Choose which type of mod you would like to be


★★Normal Mod~:★★




OR....

★★Advertiser~:★★



OR............

★★Graphic Designing Mod~:★★


Thank you for applying!
Posted 6/7/09

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

Hellow all members of C.G.O.C, we need lots of mods to help out with the group. So if you are interested please fill out a form and i will get back to you ASAP.

★★Normal Mod~:★★


Username:
Name:
Nickname:
How many hours a day can you be active?:
Can you think of more competitions:
Have you invited your buddies to the group?:
Will you be active on the group wall and forums?:
Can you think of any ways to advertise the group?:
Would you help advertise the group?:
Are you a mod in any other groups?:
Have you got a RL pic of yourself?:
Pic Of Yourself:


★★Graphic Designing Mod~:★★


Username:
Name:
Nickname:
How many hours a day can you be active?:
Can you think of more competitions:
Have you invited your buddies to the group?:
Will you be active?
Are you a mod in any other groups?:
What can you make(aviis,banners,icons,membership cards etc):
Examples:


Thank you for applying!




Hellow all members of C.G.O.C, we need lots of mods to help out with the group. So if you are interested please fill out a form and i will get back to you ASAP.

★★Normal Mod~:★★

Username: Xanne204
Name: Paula
Nickname: Pau-Chii // Pau-Paupoomie // Pau
How many hours a day can you be active?: 9 hours
Can you think of more competitions: Yeah
Have you invited your buddies to the group?: Not yet.
Will you be active on the group wall and forums?: SHuuure
Can you think of any ways to advertise the group?: Yeah.
Would you help advertise the group?: Ofcourse
Are you a mod in any other groups?: Yep.
Have you got a RL pic of yourself?: Yeah
Pic Of Yourself:


★★Graphic Designing Mod~:★★

Username: xanne204
Name: Paula
Nickname: Pau-Chii // Pau-Paupoomies
How many hours a day can you be active?: 9 hours
Can you think of more competitions: Yeah
Have you invited your buddies to the group?: not yet
Will you be active? Of course
Are you a mod in any other groups?: Yeah
What can you make(aviis,banners,icons,membership cards etc): ALL.
Examples:

im too lazy to upload the rest
Posted 6/7/09

xanne204 wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

Hellow all members of C.G.O.C, we need lots of mods to help out with the group. So if you are interested please fill out a form and i will get back to you ASAP.

★★Normal Mod~:★★


Username:
Name:
Nickname:
How many hours a day can you be active?:
Can you think of more competitions:
Have you invited your buddies to the group?:
Will you be active on the group wall and forums?:
Can you think of any ways to advertise the group?:
Would you help advertise the group?:
Are you a mod in any other groups?:
Have you got a RL pic of yourself?:
Pic Of Yourself:


★★Graphic Designing Mod~:★★


Username:
Name:
Nickname:
How many hours a day can you be active?:
Can you think of more competitions:
Have you invited your buddies to the group?:
Will you be active?
Are you a mod in any other groups?:
What can you make(aviis,banners,icons,membership cards etc):
Examples:


Thank you for applying!




Hellow all members of C.G.O.C, we need lots of mods to help out with the group. So if you are interested please fill out a form and i will get back to you ASAP.

★★Normal Mod~:★★

Username: Xanne204
Name: Paula
Nickname: Pau-Chii // Pau-Paupoomie // Pau
How many hours a day can you be active?: 9 hours
Can you think of more competitions: Yeah
Have you invited your buddies to the group?: Not yet.
Will you be active on the group wall and forums?: SHuuure
Can you think of any ways to advertise the group?: Yeah.
Would you help advertise the group?: Ofcourse
Are you a mod in any other groups?: Yep.
Have you got a RL pic of yourself?: Yeah
Pic Of Yourself:


★★Graphic Designing Mod~:★★

Username: xanne204
Name: Paula
Nickname: Pau-Chii // Pau-Paupoomies
How many hours a day can you be active?: 9 hours
Can you think of more competitions: Yeah
Have you invited your buddies to the group?: not yet
Will you be active? Of course
Are you a mod in any other groups?: Yeah
What can you make(aviis,banners,icons,membership cards etc): ALL.
Examples:

im too lazy to upload the rest


i'm accepting you as a normal mod for now. Maybe you could show me some more aviis that you have made because im not sure if i should accept you as a graphic mod. but i will accept you as a normal mod if you like
Posted 6/7/09
might as well try :D
★★Normal Mod~:★★


★★Graphic Designing Mod~:★★




Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09

Im going to accept you as a normal mod for now. i hope thats ok. i need more normal mods for now than gfx mods...:O i hope thats fine with you. if you dont want to be a normal mod that is ok :)

Cutest Member Of CR
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Within my own wor...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
Username: xxxshadow_walkerxxx
Name:Chris
Nickname:Artemin
How many hours a day can you be active?: 5-6
Can you think of more competitions: yes
Have you invited your buddies to the group?: yes
Will you be active on the group wall and forums?: yes
Can you think of any ways to advertise the group?: yes
Would you help advertise the group?: yes
Are you a mod in any other groups?: yes
Have you got a RL pic of yourself?: not right now, new computer.
Posted 6/7/09

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Im going to accept you as a normal mod for now. i hope thats ok. i need more normal mods for now than gfx mods...:O i hope thats fine with you. if you dont want to be a normal mod that is ok :)



sure ^_^ i dun have anything 2 do right now that's y i did gfx mod too[me still needs to improve ^_^]
Posted 6/7/09


ACCEPTED!

great to have a male mod lolz. welcome to the group. Please be active. Start up any new competitions if you want to etc. Have fun :)
Cutest Member Of CR
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Within my own wor...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:



ACCEPTED!

great to have a male mod lolz. welcome to the group. Please be active. Start up any new competitions if you want to etc. Have fun :)


K, i will think of some soon.
Posted 6/7/09

7587483 wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:


Im going to accept you as a normal mod for now. i hope thats ok. i need more normal mods for now than gfx mods...:O i hope thats fine with you. if you dont want to be a normal mod that is ok :)



sure ^_^ i dun have anything 2 do right now that's y i did gfx mod too[me still needs to improve ^_^]


awesome! you are now offically a C.G.O.C mod
Posted 6/7/09

xxxshadow_walkerxxx wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:



ACCEPTED!

great to have a male mod lolz. welcome to the group. Please be active. Start up any new competitions if you want to etc. Have fun :)


K, i will think of some soon.



awesome! you are now offically a C.G.O.C mod
Cutest Member Of CR
1261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / you Have to searc...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
gr8 job lol ,,
Posted 6/13/09
new mod position now available. judges needed
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / World of Weirdness
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

Hellow all members of C.G.O.C, we need lots of mods to help out with the group. So if you are interested please fill out a form and i will get back to you ASAP. Choose which type of mod you would like to be

★★Normal Mod~:★★




Thank you for applying!


Normal Mod~

Username: babyblossoms91
Name: Noreen
Nickname: Ren
How many hours a day can you be active?: 12 hours
Have you invited your buddies to the group?: Yup
Will you be active on the group wall and forums?: Yup
Can you think of any ways to advertise the group?: Sending Private Messages
Would you help advertise the group?: Sure
Are you a mod in any other groups?: Yup
Have you got a RL pic of yourself?: Yeah
Pic Of Yourself:


Posted 6/14/09

babyblossoms91 wrote:


smexcii_tiger_loves_you wrote:

Hellow all members of C.G.O.C, we need lots of mods to help out with the group. So if you are interested please fill out a form and i will get back to you ASAP. Choose which type of mod you would like to be

★★Normal Mod~:★★




Thank you for applying!


Normal Mod~

Username: babyblossoms91
Name: Noreen
Nickname: Ren
How many hours a day can you be active?: 12 hours
Have you invited your buddies to the group?: Yup
Will you be active on the group wall and forums?: Yup
Can you think of any ways to advertise the group?: Sending Private Messages
Would you help advertise the group?: Sure
Are you a mod in any other groups?: Yup
Have you got a RL pic of yourself?: Yeah
Pic Of Yourself:




ACCEPTED! hope you enjoy it here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.