First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii request
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09


this is The Avii request ^^

pls fill this out:





Username:
what you want one the avii:
extras:
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*
Request To:

Requestor
2375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Near my _____(bla...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09
Username:Twin_Sisters
what you want one the avii:Zero Kiryuu
extras:anything that matches
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*
Posted 6/7/09
Username:Kollen
what you want one the avii:anything
extras:stars
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*
Posted 6/11/09

Twin_Sisters wrote:

Username:Twin_Sisters
what you want one the avii:Zero Kiryuu
extras:anything that matches
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*


heres ur Avii
is it 2 big last time i acidentaly made it 2 big>< i hope u like it
Requestor
2375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Near my _____(bla...
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

HollowGoth wrote:


Twin_Sisters wrote:

Username:Twin_Sisters
what you want one the avii:Zero Kiryuu
extras:anything that matches
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*


heres ur Avii
is it 2 big last time i acidentaly made it 2 big>< i hope u like it


thanks we love it
Posted 6/13/09

Twin_Sisters wrote:


HollowGoth wrote:


Twin_Sisters wrote:

Username:Twin_Sisters
what you want one the avii:Zero Kiryuu
extras:anything that matches
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*


heres ur Avii
is it 2 big last time i acidentaly made it 2 big>< i hope u like it


thanks we love it


i hope u dont mind that i put ur names on it, i didn no what else 2 put on it so i put 2 of the female characetrs from Vampire knight
Posted 6/13/09

kollen wrote:

Username:Kollen
what you want one the avii:anything
extras:stars
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*


im so sryy its taken 4evr 2 make ur avii its just kuz ive been so busy and im working on it now so >< pls wait ><
Posted 6/16/09

kollen wrote:

Username:Kollen
what you want one the avii:anything
extras:stars
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*


im sorri, the picture for your avii is coming out weird can i get another one?
like any other words u want on it?
Posted 6/16/09

HollowGoth wrote:


kollen wrote:

Username:Kollen
what you want one the avii:anything
extras:stars
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*


im sorri, the picture for your avii is coming out weird can i get another one?
like any other words u want on it?


here's another pic.

Words: Ayumi-Chan
Posted 6/17/09

kollen wrote:


HollowGoth wrote:


kollen wrote:

Username:Kollen
what you want one the avii:anything
extras:stars
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*


im sorri, the picture for your avii is coming out weird can i get another one?
like any other words u want on it?


here's another pic.

Words: Ayumi-Chan


okiii this will work bettr becuz its already tall, ill start as soon as i get home ^^
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 6/29/09

kollen wrote:


HollowGoth wrote:


kollen wrote:

Username:Kollen
what you want one the avii:anything
extras:stars
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*


im sorri, the picture for your avii is coming out weird can i get another one?
like any other words u want on it?


here's another pic.

Words: Ayumi-Chan


here ya go
do ya liek it? is it 2 big? i can resize it if it is . . .
Posted 7/3/09

HollowGoth wrote:


kollen wrote:


HollowGoth wrote:


kollen wrote:

Username:Kollen
what you want one the avii:anything
extras:stars
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*


im sorri, the picture for your avii is coming out weird can i get another one?
like any other words u want on it?


here's another pic.

Words: Ayumi-Chan


here ya go
do ya liek it? is it 2 big? i can resize it if it is . . .

it's okay ^^ and i think i noe wat program u used?

Posted 7/4/09

kollen wrote:


HollowGoth wrote:


kollen wrote:


HollowGoth wrote:


kollen wrote:

Username:Kollen
what you want one the avii:anything
extras:stars
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*


im sorri, the picture for your avii is coming out weird can i get another one?
like any other words u want on it?


here's another pic.

Words: Ayumi-Chan


here ya go
do ya liek it? is it 2 big? i can resize it if it is . . .

it's okay ^^ and i think i noe wat program u used?



okii which program? or do you use the same one?
Requestor
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

HollowGoth wrote:



this is The Avii request ^^

pls fill this out:





Username:
what you want one the avii:
extras:
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*
Request To:



USername: AmuletSakaki
words: amulet sakaki, Sakaki, Mokona!
Pic:
Posted 7/4/09

HollowGoth wrote:


kollen wrote:


HollowGoth wrote:


kollen wrote:


HollowGoth wrote:


kollen wrote:

Username:Kollen
what you want one the avii:anything
extras:stars
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*


im sorri, the picture for your avii is coming out weird can i get another one?
like any other words u want on it?


here's another pic.

Words: Ayumi-Chan


here ya go
do ya liek it? is it 2 big? i can resize it if it is . . .

it's okay ^^ and i think i noe wat program u used?



okii which program? or do you use the same one?

do u use lunapic?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.