First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Avii request
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/20/09


^ ^ I'm very glad that you like it!
Requestor
3775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/21/09


DONE! angelic_angel12
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

ShugoCharaFanx3 wrote:



DONE! angelic_angel12


Here you go, sorry it is plain, hope you like it. If you want me to change anything please tell me.


Requestor
3775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

angelic_angel12 wrote:


ShugoCharaFanx3 wrote:



DONE! angelic_angel12


Here you go, sorry it is plain, hope you like it. If you want me to change anything please tell me.



Well The Text For Summer Breeze Fill The Air....

25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09


You want me to change it?
Requestor
3775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

angelic_angel12 wrote:



You want me to change it?

Yes!

25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

ShugoCharaFanx3 wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:



You want me to change it?

Yes!



OK what font do you want then??
Requestor
3775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

angelic_angel12 wrote:


ShugoCharaFanx3 wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:



You want me to change it?

Yes!



OK what font do you want then??


I dont Know Many......JUst Use aBetter One x3
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

ShugoCharaFanx3 wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:


ShugoCharaFanx3 wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:



You want me to change it?

Yes!



OK what font do you want then??


I dont Know Many......JUst Use aBetter One x3


How about this?


Requestor
3775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

angelic_angel12 wrote:


ShugoCharaFanx3 wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:


ShugoCharaFanx3 wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:



You want me to change it?

Yes!



OK what font do you want then??


I dont Know Many......JUst Use aBetter One x3


How about this?



I can't read it >_>

25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09


How about this?


Requestor
3775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

angelic_angel12 wrote:



How about this?



Sorry for all the complaing x3

Requestor
4819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stalker Much .. ?
Offline
Posted 7/26/09 , edited 7/28/09
Username: amuto4eva14
what you want one the avii: Jen-chan, Hinamori amu the joker
extras:swiirls, anything cute x3, -cute quote?
Pic:



Request To: Anybody


DONE! angelic_angl12
Requestor
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/27/09
Username: guiwang4ever
what you want one the avii: I want to the avi wirte this : guiwang4ever luv BY2
extras: Anything loks cute!
Pic :

Request To: HollowGoth
Posted 7/28/09
Username:Happystargirl
what you want one the avii:Happystargirl , Yua
extras:anything that cute,match the pic,swirls
Pic: *u can have a base picture and another picture if u want*

Request To:anyone
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.