First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply forsaken positions
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:

can i create 2 characters?


ummm depends


ohh well can i?

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

karina1998 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:

can i create 2 characters?


ummm depends


ohh well can i?



i uh ok then
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:

can i create 2 characters?


ummm depends


ohh well can i?



i uh ok then


thank u! also i wanted to rp but what name do i use like my characters name or what?

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

karina1998 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:

can i create 2 characters?


ummm depends


ohh well can i?



i uh ok then


thank u! also i wanted to rp but what name do i use like my characters name or what?


rp as your character so use that persons name you can incule your tiel if u wish
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09 , edited 6/8/09
username:karina1998
name:Ikuto
position:mysterious prince
pic:
Member
31601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konohagakure (Vil...
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:

can i create 2 characters?


ummm depends


ohh well can i?



i uh ok then


thank u! also i wanted to rp but what name do i use like my characters name or what?


rp as your character so use that persons name you can incule your tiel if u wish



kk then wanna rp?

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

karina1998 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


karina1998 wrote:

can i create 2 characters?


ummm depends


ohh well can i?



i uh ok then


thank u! also i wanted to rp but what name do i use like my characters name or what?


rp as your character so use that persons name you can incule your tiel if u wish



kk then wanna rp?



sure hee
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

karina1998 wrote:

username:karina1998
name:Ikuto
position:mysterious prince
pic:

i will add u now
Moderator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/8/09


username: IvyOfDeath
name: Rain Mikuyari
position: Vampiric Spy
pic:

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:



username: IvyOfDeath
name: Rain Mikuyari
position: Vampiric Spy
pic:



i will add u now
Moderator
8234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lexior
Offline
Posted 6/8/09


thanks megami!
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

IvyOfDeath wrote:



thanks megami!


your welocme heeeeee
Member
4869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Chocolate World
Offline
Posted 6/8/09


Username:anime-mangalover
Name:Vicky
Position:forsaken queen
pic:
I also invited 33 users!!><
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

anime-mangalover wrote:



Username:anime-mangalover
Name:Vicky
Position:forsaken queen
pic:
I also invited 33 users!!><


i will add u now
Member
4869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Chocolate World
Offline
Posted 6/8/09


Thanks!!><

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.