First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
The Laws of Anime
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines. . .
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

so true

but my favorite is #34. . .
Posted 6/7/09
LOL the laws with the mecha stuff are funny xD
16048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
no matter how many guys/ girls they only want one : every girl / boy wants the same guy / girl and dont mind sharing
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/7/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

You guys actually read all of that? D:


Let me get this straight.


You are on a forum. A place for discussions. And you find posts too long to read?


We got chat rooms for people like you, off you go.
7520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At my laptop....
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
how aobut the fact that you can kill the ba guy and they always come back
(no matter how many times they get blasted)

and also that law about outlines of eyes somhow going OVER the hugeass fringes and not under it.

also the law bout how girls have retardedly large breasts
and when they fight and have their sides blasted out and they somehow, are still able to stand
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
this is great. and all true lol.
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

AHTL wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

You guys actually read all of that? D:


Let me get this straight.


You are on a forum. A place for discussions. And you find posts too long to read?


We got chat rooms for people like you, off you go.


They're too long for my brain to comprehend. I demand you fix it.
5743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sand Village
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
32. Law of Follicular Permanence!!!! LIKE WTF! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!~
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
Soooo Looonnggg..^^
58926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
46 is awesome xDD
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
There is a law like this too: Law of Magical Doors
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/7/09
sure as hell most of it is so damn true
55846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
this is a great thread!!! I love the laws! But why was this reported to mods? and who was the prick who reported it?
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

nohworryz wrote:

this is a great thread!!! I love the laws! But why was this reported to mods? and who was the prick who reported it?


lol thats what i was thinking xD
55846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M / magic banig
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


nohworryz wrote:

this is a great thread!!! I love the laws! But why was this reported to mods? and who was the prick who reported it?


lol thats what i was thinking xD


whoever reported it should speak up and say why. i dont see anything wrong with this topic...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.