First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply half breeds
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 6/18/09

Kanami14 wrote:

USERNAME: Kanami14
NAME: Rose
POSITION: I become death
PIC: ILL POST LATER


i will add u now
Member
1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/22/09

umm when can u add me I already did the requirement

Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 6/23/09

yellowivy wrote:


umm when can u add me I already did the requirement



i wil, add u now
Member
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
username :kagomeroxs_2
name: Saya
postion: the wise
pic:
Moderator
1441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/24/09
username : meg_98
name: Michie
postion: chaos bringer
pic: she doesn't look much like a chaos bringer but she is
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

username :kagomeroxs_2
name: Saya
postion: the wise
pic:


did u invite 70 people into the group???


meg_98 wrote:

username : meg_98
name: Michie
postion: chaos bringer
pic: she doesn't look much like a chaos bringer but she is


i will add u now
Member
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

killerandkain wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

username :kagomeroxs_2
name: Saya
postion: the wise
pic:


did u invite 70 people into the group???


meg_98 wrote:

username : meg_98
name: Michie
postion: chaos bringer
pic: she doesn't look much like a chaos bringer but she is


i will add u now


yes i did
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

username :kagomeroxs_2
name: Saya
postion: the wise
pic:


did u invite 70 people into the group???


meg_98 wrote:

username : meg_98
name: Michie
postion: chaos bringer
pic: she doesn't look much like a chaos bringer but she is


i will add u now


yes i did


Posted 7/8/09
username : -mHei-
name: Mhei or Mheilyn
postion: lady of creation
pic:
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

-mHei- wrote:

username : -mHei-
name: Mhei or Mheilyn
postion: lady of creation
pic:


u have to invite 70 people into the group
Posted 7/8/09

killerandkain wrote:


-mHei- wrote:

username : -mHei-
name: Mhei or Mheilyn
postion: lady of creation
pic:


u have to invite 70 people into the group


oh ok i will people....
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

-mHei- wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


-mHei- wrote:

username : -mHei-
name: Mhei or Mheilyn
postion: lady of creation
pic:


u have to invite 70 people into the group


oh ok i will people....


i will add u now then
Posted 7/8/09

killerandkain wrote:


-mHei- wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


-mHei- wrote:

username : -mHei-
name: Mhei or Mheilyn
postion: lady of creation
pic:


u have to invite 70 people into the group


oh ok i will people....


i will add u now then


thanks so much! i will add more people too...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.