First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥«´¨`•°AVATAR REQUEST°•´¨`»♥
Posted 6/18/09

-Hope wrote:

Designer you want: shidinkle
Text: Staru-chan(bigger text) , -Hope, Anita, and some qoutes on it plz =]
Extras: add anything cute and pretty designs =]
Picture:
both girls in avii


here ya go~ hope you like it~
Posted 6/18/09

Zuzu-Chan wrote:


shidinkle wrote:


Zuzu-Chan wrote:

Designer you want: shidinkle :3
Text: Azura(big text), Zuzu-Chan (smaller text), "please don't say you are lazy... "
Extras: (border, brushes, textures, etc.) Like what you did with these avatars::

Picture: ( In spoiler)

If you need another picture, just tell me, nee~
Thank you! <3



Can you give me a more bigger picture?


Um, sure ^^ Here ya go:
If that's not okay... don't be afraid to ask again xDDD


here ya go~ Hope you like it~
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 7/3/09
designer you want:shidinkle
text:Masayakou90
extras:crying inside
picture:


thanks 2x much!

DONE
You are a Fashionista
12328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines.
Offline
Posted 6/19/09

shidinkle wrote:


rainprincess_cute wrote:

Designer you want: shidinkle
Text: paulie
Extras: up to the maker
Picture:


here ya go~ hope you like it~


thank yuu..^^
You are a Fashionista
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/19/09 , edited 7/3/09
Designer you want: anyone
Text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Extras: (border, brushes, textures, etc.)brushes, anythin cute
Picture: ( In spoiler)


DONE
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/09

diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Designer you want: anyone
Text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Extras: (border, brushes, textures, etc.)brushes, anythin cute
Picture: ( In spoiler)



Hope u like it!
You are a Fashionista
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/24/09

punknina wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Designer you want: anyone
Text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Extras: (border, brushes, textures, etc.)brushes, anythin cute
Picture: ( In spoiler)



Hope u like it!


thankies for the avii XDDD
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/09

diana_unipet1996 wrote:


punknina wrote:


diana_unipet1996 wrote:

Designer you want: anyone
Text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Extras: (border, brushes, textures, etc.)brushes, anythin cute
Picture: ( In spoiler)



Hope u like it!


thankies for the avii XDDD


Ur welcs! x3
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/3/09


here ya go~ please use it XP
Posted 7/3/09

shidinkle wrote:



here ya go~ please use it XP


thanks so much! i'll use it soon: ive just changed my avii today nyehhe^^
Posted 7/3/09 , edited 7/3/09
Designer you want: shidinkle
Text: Repuu
Extras: up to you
Picture:


DONE
Posted 7/3/09


here ya go~

Posted 7/4/09

shidinkle wrote:



here ya go~



thnx you very much i love it ... !! xDD
You are a Fashionista
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/8/09
Designer you want: shidinkle
Text: Cherry-Chan, Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
Extras: (border, brushes, textures, etc.) Up To The Maker ][ Japanese Wordings, Brushes, Textures anything nice][
Picture: ( In spoiler)


DONE
Posted 7/8/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:

Designer you want: shidinkle
Text: Cherry-Chan, Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
Extras: (border, brushes, textures, etc.) Up To The Maker ][ Japanese Wordings, Brushes, Textures anything nice][
Picture: ( In spoiler)


here ya go~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.