First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply NYC Boys!!
Member
24615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

Yuto-chan wrote:


nawa94 wrote:

NYC comes from their names, Nakayama, Yamada, Chinen.

And my question is,

why is his name at first??

Isn't YCN sounds better?

or CYN.

or whatever.

But his name should be the last.

Dang! And what's with Nakayama Yuma with BI Shadow.

Why is his name get highlighted?

I don't hate him or what, I just get mad. Johnny sure makes a mistake.

HSJ forever! xD




you said it (HSJ 4ever!) ~ i really don't see what so great about him. like what does he have a deal or something with johnny?
i don't like feeling Yamachan & Chinen are just his back up~


Ok First things First!!
Its NYC because one of the lyrics in the song is new york city boys so it wouldn't make any sense any other way around!!
Also i think his name is used in Yw/BIS because i think he may end up going solo as apart from tackey and Tsubasa names haven't been used before and that time both names were used!! so i'm thinking its Yuma with B.I Shadow to make the point that its him with the group B.I Shadow!!
Johnny-san has been putting Yuma centre for a long time with more experiences Kansai Jr's clearly to make him a front Man some day!!

2nd Yamachii aren't backups to him if anything all three get equal amount of singing and camera time so cut him some slack!!

I personally like Yuma and think when he debut's he could one day become as big as Tackey or Yamapi or any of the other well known Johnny's!! Just give it some time who knows he may turn out to be more than u expect.

Although i do feel a little sorry for BI Shadow as they do tend to be seen as back up, but considering 1 of the boys is really new i mean like only a month or 2 in johnny's it cant be helped that he doesnt get much screen time and it would be unkinded to leave only him out!!
Also if you watch the PV's and live performances carefully the 2 originall BI Shadow members to get quite a bit of screen time, though not in the centre position!!

Finally!!
Sorry for the Essay lol!!!
Hey say jump will be hey say jump always!!

And dnt worry 2 much minna about a new single i'm sure it will come i mean news didnt have a single for 7 months i no its been 9 for Hey!Say!JUMP but with the dramas Takaki's been doing (Gokusen Movie) and Yama-chan and Chi-chan helping out with the NYC and with Johnny focusing at the moment on promoting Yuma's new drama and they group no wonder things are running a bit slow for them!!

Just keep your fingers crossed and continue supportin them and we'll see a single in no time!!!
:)
Member
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Over the Rainbow~
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

helz-angel-cutie wrote:


Yuto-chan wrote:


nawa94 wrote:

NYC comes from their names, Nakayama, Yamada, Chinen.

And my question is,

why is his name at first??

Isn't YCN sounds better?

or CYN.

or whatever.

But his name should be the last.

Dang! And what's with Nakayama Yuma with BI Shadow.

Why is his name get highlighted?

I don't hate him or what, I just get mad. Johnny sure makes a mistake.

HSJ forever! xD




you said it (HSJ 4ever!) ~ i really don't see what so great about him. like what does he have a deal or something with johnny?
i don't like feeling Yamachan & Chinen are just his back up~


Ok First things First!!
Its NYC because one of the lyrics in the song is new york city boys so it wouldn't make any sense any other way around!!
Also i think his name is used in Yw/BIS because i think he may end up going solo as apart from tackey and Tsubasa names haven't been used before and that time both names were used!! so i'm thinking its Yuma with B.I Shadow to make the point that its him with the group B.I Shadow!!
Johnny-san has been putting Yuma centre for a long time with more experiences Kansai Jr's clearly to make him a front Man some day!!

2nd Yamachii aren't backups to him if anything all three get equal amount of singing and camera time so cut him some slack!!

I personally like Yuma and think when he debut's he could one day become as big as Tackey or Yamapi or any of the other well known Johnny's!! Just give it some time who knows he may turn out to be more than u expect.

Although i do feel a little sorry for BI Shadow as they do tend to be seen as back up, but considering 1 of the boys is really new i mean like only a month or 2 in johnny's it cant be helped that he doesnt get much screen time and it would be unkinded to leave only him out!!
Also if you watch the PV's and live performances carefully the 2 originall BI Shadow members to get quite a bit of screen time, though not in the centre position!!

Finally!!
Sorry for the Essay lol!!!
Hey say jump will be hey say jump always!!

And dnt worry 2 much minna about a new single i'm sure it will come i mean news didnt have a single for 7 months i no its been 9 for Hey!Say!JUMP but with the dramas Takaki's been doing (Gokusen Movie) and Yama-chan and Chi-chan helping out with the NYC and with Johnny focusing at the moment on promoting Yuma's new drama and they group no wonder things are running a bit slow for them!!

Just keep your fingers crossed and continue supportin them and we'll see a single in no time!!!
:)


I get what your saying but i'm still sticking with what i think~
i don't hate Yuma but i don't think he's that good to debut & be in a temp. group at the same time~ i saw the PV ( & i like it lot!) and even though they get equal amount of singing & carmara time, i don't think he should~Yamada always gets the most time(of course) but Yuma gets the same as Chinen? that's wrong~ Like with gYm, Yamapi got most of the time not cause he was better but because he was on a higher level & debut~ Tegomass gets equal time because they are on the same level~ Yuma is not on the same level as Yamada & Chinen no matter how much center experience he has~ i mean even all the members in HSJ don't get equal time (c'mon now)~

i have no problem with Yuma debuting & like you said the new B.I. shadow members are totally new so they are in the back so when they mess up no one can see(Yuma does have a nice voice~)~ i'm sad Misaki left because Yuma with the original B.I. Shadow would have been better but w/e~

i have a problem with him on the same level with Yamachan & Chinen~ You don't see Jin teaming up with Matsujun & Ohno right?(& all of them have already debut)~ Everyone can see theres something wrong~ i don't really blame Yuma because in the end it's up to Johnny that's why i think somethings going on behind the stage~ but even though there has been alot of Yuma these days, Johnny not stupid~he has both CD's coming out together because he knows Yuma w/B.I.Shadow won't make that much money but with Yamada & Chinen it will~ it's fishy & some fans can see it too~

Anyway, i still like the song NYC & the PV as well~ i don't see why we needed a temp. group to be the vollyball supporters when HSJ just could have done it again but almost every new group becomes the supporters so it's ok~ But i really do hope HSJ will come out with a new Cd soon~^_^
Member
24615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/8/09 , edited 7/8/09

No i agree it does seem a little fishy!! and i see what you mean, yeh i agree with you that the original BI Shadow would have looked really good with yuma, but we dnt no for sure why misaki left but i recon it was for personal reasons!!
But i dnt thing yamachi being with them fishy as they will help 2 boost their popularity!!
Johnny's moves as one unit through the market the boys never release a single at the same time so as not 2 cause competition thus so many #1's for JE.
But i was a little suprised that the group came together so quick. i'm not shocked about Yuma or Kento or Fuma Debuting but i'm just so shocked about Yugo Kochi having almost no experience debuting i would have thought if they were going to bring forward a jr from the shadows who has experience. Thats the part i find fishy!!!
Member
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Over the Rainbow~
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

helz-angel-cutie wrote:


No i agree it does seem a little fishy!! and i see what you mean, yeh i agree with you that the original BI Shadow would have looked really good with yuma, but we dnt no for sure why misaki left but i recon it was for personal reasons!!
But i dnt thing yamachi being with them fishy as they will help 2 boost their popularity!!
Johnny's moves as one unit through the market the boys never release a single at the same time so as not 2 cause competition thus so many #1's for JE.
But i was a little suprised that the group came together so quick. i'm not shocked about Yuma or Kento or Fuma Debuting but i'm just so shocked about Yugo Kochi having almost no experience debuting i would have thought if they were going to bring forward a jr from the shadows who has experience. Thats the part i find fishy!!!


i do understand about the boost the popularity thing~ but i think it was a gamble and it had to find a way out~ Like i said before, Johnny's not stupid~ if he knows a group is not going to bring in the big bucks than he won't do it cause even other debut group could stand on there own feet(meaning they didn't need another group to release a Cd with them)~ the new members in B.I. shadow is one thing but pushing Yuma in with NYC boys is another~ i don't think johnny wanted Yuma w/ B.I.Shadow to debut but had to(fishy #1 lol) so to get the money: make a temp. group, put popular members in it, & sell it together. Than push Yuma in there(fishy#2)~ it would have been weird for the Cds to sell together with no connection so Yuma had to be thrown in~ i would say he's not doing it for Yuma to get popular but he has a new drama as well~(fishy#3) it makes you think, was Yuma really just thrown in there? Why so much for him?~i'm not saying Yuma's not good don't get me wrong^^ But other members like Tegoshi, who was in Johnny's for only 9months befor he debut, we didn't see much of him at all untill the group got small~ than we find out he can sing better than Yamapi. & it took KAT-Tun like 6 years before Johnny saw these boys were just as popular as News~you see what i mean? putting everything down right in the open so quickly, it's different than the actions Johnny use to take~

that's all i'm saying^^~ i can't say i don't belive half of what ppl are saying that Misaki left because of him cause it's also alittle fishy( LoL sorry!!) that he leaves around the same time they debut & it doesn't matter what really happened, it'll always just be said that the person lefted to continue their studies unless the media finds out~ But i'm not gonna say i hate Yuma because of a rumor(i'm not that mean lol)~i have nothing against Yuma so i'll support NYC but just because there a temp. group & will end soon LOL
Member
24615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

Yuto-chan wrote:


helz-angel-cutie wrote:


No i agree it does seem a little fishy!! and i see what you mean, yeh i agree with you that the original BI Shadow would have looked really good with yuma, but we dnt no for sure why misaki left but i recon it was for personal reasons!!
But i dnt thing yamachi being with them fishy as they will help 2 boost their popularity!!
Johnny's moves as one unit through the market the boys never release a single at the same time so as not 2 cause competition thus so many #1's for JE.
But i was a little suprised that the group came together so quick. i'm not shocked about Yuma or Kento or Fuma Debuting but i'm just so shocked about Yugo Kochi having almost no experience debuting i would have thought if they were going to bring forward a jr from the shadows who has experience. Thats the part i find fishy!!!


i do understand about the boost the popularity thing~ but i think it was a gamble and it had to find a way out~ Like i said before, Johnny's not stupid~ if he knows a group is not going to bring in the big bucks than he won't do it cause even other debut group could stand on there own feet(meaning they didn't need another group to release a Cd with them)~ the new members in B.I. shadow is one thing but pushing Yuma in with NYC boys is another~ i don't think johnny wanted Yuma w/ B.I.Shadow to debut but had to(fishy #1 lol) so to get the money: make a temp. group, put popular members in it, & sell it together. Than push Yuma in there(fishy#2)~ it would have been weird for the Cds to sell together with no connection so Yuma had to be thrown in~ i would say he's not doing it for Yuma to get popular but he has a new drama as well~(fishy#3) it makes you think, was Yuma really just thrown in there? Why so much for him?~i'm not saying Yuma's not good don't get me wrong^^ But other members like Tegoshi, who was in Johnny's for only 9months befor he debut, we didn't see much of him at all untill the group got small~ than we find out he can sing better than Yamapi. & it took KAT-Tun like 6 years before Johnny saw these boys were just as popular as News~you see what i mean? putting everything down right in the open so quickly, it's different than the actions Johnny use to take~

that's all i'm saying^^~ i can't say i don't belive half of what ppl are saying that Misaki left because of him cause it's also alittle fishy( LoL sorry!!) that he leaves around the same time they debut & it doesn't matter what really happened, it'll always just be said that the person lefted to continue their studies unless the media finds out~ But i'm not gonna say i hate Yuma because of a rumor(i'm not that mean lol)~i have nothing against Yuma so i'll support NYC but just because there a temp. group & will end soon LOL


Good for you i'll do the same!!
Yeh what you said bout tesshi is true but yuma is doing a yamapi!!

For me!!
I'm happy NYC Boys is only temp and i hope that either YwBIS stay as a group or at least stay in the spotlight!!
I would hate it if they didnt stay 2geva then just disappeared back in2 jr zone and dnt release anymore singles be it 2gether or seperately!!!
Member
1464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / >sa puso ni RYOSU...
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
>the PV of NYC boys is awesome specialy ryosuke and chinnen ahahhah
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

Yuto-chan wrote:

Omg i thought i was like only one!! it's not that i hate Yuma, i just don't like to see him with HSJ. since i'm on a role i'll say this: i like him more than that "new" BI Shadow. The two members from the "original" BI Shadow are cool but the other two debuted too quick. (i really liked Misaki )~That Koichi Yogo, he's the new guy in 'School Kakumei' right? he just joined johnny's so how can he debut?! it's not fair when you have better groups like Question, Kis-My-Ft2, ABC-Z ~come on~ really it's like johnny slapped a bunch of kids together (Shintaro can sing way better than them)

back to NYC: i guess i'm ok with it but i'm mad that we haven't seen HSJ as a group in a while & i'm sure it's because of this~Temp. group are cool cause they are just temperary but HSJ should come out with a new song too~


same here, i don't really like yuma. i have somekind of feeling that he replaced yuto
anyway, i love their song~
very JUMP like, i missed jump TT^TT
Member
3843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Over the Rainbow~
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


Yuto-chan wrote:

Omg i thought i was like only one!! it's not that i hate Yuma, i just don't like to see him with HSJ. since i'm on a role i'll say this: i like him more than that "new" BI Shadow. The two members from the "original" BI Shadow are cool but the other two debuted too quick. (i really liked Misaki )~That Koichi Yogo, he's the new guy in 'School Kakumei' right? he just joined johnny's so how can he debut?! it's not fair when you have better groups like Question, Kis-My-Ft2, ABC-Z ~come on~ really it's like johnny slapped a bunch of kids together (Shintaro can sing way better than them)

back to NYC: i guess i'm ok with it but i'm mad that we haven't seen HSJ as a group in a while & i'm sure it's because of this~Temp. group are cool cause they are just temperary but HSJ should come out with a new song too~


same here, i don't really like yuma. i have somekind of feeling that he replaced yuto
anyway, i love their song~
very JUMP like, i missed jump TT^TT


Yeaa i miss them too Hurry with a new Cd^_^~Yuma's cool but he's in the way lol~& he can never replace Yuto! xDD~ But we don't see Yamachan talk to Yuto much anymore><
Member
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Binan, Laguna
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/8/09 , edited 10/8/09

Yuto-chan wrote:


rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


Yuto-chan wrote:

Omg i thought i was like only one!! it's not that i hate Yuma, i just don't like to see him with HSJ. since i'm on a role i'll say this: i like him more than that "new" BI Shadow. The two members from the "original" BI Shadow are cool but the other two debuted too quick. (i really liked Misaki )~That Koichi Yogo, he's the new guy in 'School Kakumei' right? he just joined johnny's so how can he debut?! it's not fair when you have better groups like Question, Kis-My-Ft2, ABC-Z ~come on~ really it's like johnny slapped a bunch of kids together (Shintaro can sing way better than them)

back to NYC: i guess i'm ok with it but i'm mad that we haven't seen HSJ as a group in a while & i'm sure it's because of this~Temp. group are cool cause they are just temperary but HSJ should come out with a new song too~


same here, i don't really like yuma. i have somekind of feeling that he replaced yuto
anyway, i love their song~
very JUMP like, i missed jump TT^TT



what do u mean they talk anymore? are they have an argument? I hope they not because i don't want to see Yuto and Ryosuke mad at each other. I like them both from Hey!Say!Jump! members. ~Gambatte Ryosuke-kun and Yuto-kun~!!! Yeah i hope they will have new CD soon as well.



Anyway I feel like share this pix here...
Even though just for a short period of time NYC boys is a awesome team.
I have watch many of their live-concert and their performances at stage and the Volley Ball Game.
Just want to share this photo with everyone!

NYC boy member:



Yuma & Ryosuke ( its very funny how Ryosuke thinks Yuma is the most amazing guy he ever meet!!)


Screen Cap: At the Volleyball game


NYC boy live Performance pic:
*Ryosuke looks so kawaii w / that shocking face*



Posted 10/10/09


hontou wa, i feel happy that it's named NYC because Yamada is in the center deshou? plus, Nakayama first because of New York City. I don't mind if it's the first because it doesn't really matter. What's nice is that Yamada is in the center and it's usually spelled as "nYc" not NYC or nyc. HAHA~ sugoi yaaa
Posted 10/10/09


gomen.. i dont get it. Yamada thinks that Yuma is the most amazing guy he ever met~?!? where'd you got that? please tell me please tell meeee!
Member
627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Binan Laguna Phil...
Offline
Posted 10/12/09

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:

have you girls heard the song, NYC boys? soooo catchy
yama still be the center nee


Yup.. He is always at the center and I like their song... well done for them!
Posted 11/25/09
i luv nyc boys. i got both of their songs on my ipod ^-^ to ppl who r also fans of nyc boys i recommend watching the making of nyc boys' music video nyc. it was good ^-^
Member
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somwhere in my dr...
Offline
Posted 1/17/10
i know this might be late but........
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.