First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Anti-Yaoi and Yuri Vol.2
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 6/9/09 , edited 6/9/09
Pfff... Animes are cultural preferences of Japan; their idea of values and morality are totally different than ours. So, who are we to criticize their sexual preference? My point is that the stories that the creators wrote are, first and foremost, for the Japanese viewers/readers; foreigners like us are only secondary for their concern.

Now about fanfiction... Who cares about it anyway! Fanfictions and doujinshis are just stories that the fans created in their own likings. You should not worry about it too much.
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / :)
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

lake_touya wrote:

wincest is win and yuri is fine too
but no yaoi no no no
no bitching to me that its just fiction
I bet you imagine real persons doing it



What manga is this 0-0
Posted 6/9/09

GIRv2 wrote:


kadmos1 wrote:

Why do people pair two people that dislike each other as same sex couples in anime (In Yugioh fanfiction/doujinshi, Jounouchi and Kaiba are a populare pairing)? I understand a close friendship between two guys or two girls that's of a sisterly/brotherly/parental type would be viewed by fans as a yaoi/yuri relationship? Now Konohamaru's yuri and yaoi Sexy Jutsus could have fans thinking that. I honestly wish Kishimoto hadn't put this in the manga because I just find it comically revolting.

More: Guys like Sasuke Uchiha are essentially this: potentially asexual guys who are more concerned with things like revenge or whatever rather than girls. Just because a person in anime/manga doesn't exactly portray interest to the opposite gender doesn't automatically make them gay. Yet Sai and Sasuke are frequently paired with other Naruto guys! The infamous SasuNaru kiss wasn't intentionally done by the two. Naruto fell off the desk and it was an accident.

Even more: Why do people occasionally do incestous yaoi/yuri? I find that wrong.

Finally: I don't understand why are shounen series common in yaoi? I have seen a site online that alludes to Quatre and Trowa of Gundam Wing having subtexts of BL. From what I have read, Saiyuki has lots of shounen-ai undertones.



Oh you ARE a little bundle of neuroses aren't you? Why? Hmmmm. Why? How about this.... You are watching entertainment produced by a DIFFERENT CULTURE THAN YOU OWN!!!!!!! One that comes without the psychological mindf#¢k of 2 thousand + years of Christian-Muslin-Jewish-Insert-organized-religion-of-your-choice-here garbage.

Do you know the difference between Religion and Spirituality? Do you? (Don't strain. It's a rhetorical question.)

Now, I'm sure that you have a pathological need to be a good little Ameri-fascist and impose your own provincial idiot thoughts on the rest of the planet, but here's something for you to consider...

Sex is a normal, healthy part of the human condition and from a personal, emotional and, yes, spiritual standpoint... it does not make one shred of difference to the rest of the universe if the person is the same sex as you or not.

As to the incestuous (which is the proper spelling, by the way. read a book.) as to the incestuous material you find so objectionable, any first year college anthropology student can tell you the long and varied history of such things. IN FACT, and I know this will twist your head, the ONLY REASON such laws were made part of cultural taboo is that the more intelligent members of the community understood the danger of reinforcing dominant recessives (you know, third nipple, flipper- hands, like most of your neighbors in their double-wides).

Of course, as a proud American, you know that sex and love and complex emotion all take a back seat to glorious, glorious violence. Gushing blood and exploding heads and car chases and lets not forget hypocrisy and torture. All good wholesome fun.

So. there you are. I find that sort of thing funny. and entertaining... sometimes touching and heartwarming. And while we both have equal rights, my liking this stuff does not effect you in the least. You trying to stop or censor it does effect me.




Hmm I think I like you... And I read books, occasionally...

6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

raikoi wrote:


lake_touya wrote:

wincest is win and yuri is fine too
but no yaoi no no no
no bitching to me that its just fiction
I bet you imagine real persons doing it



What manga is this 0-0


ask refinder
Posted 6/9/09

raikoi wrote:


lake_touya wrote:

wincest is win and yuri is fine too
but no yaoi no no no
no bitching to me that its just fiction
I bet you imagine real persons doing it



What manga is this 0-0


I don't agree with your statement, but the picture is funny.
A lot of yaoi fans (Not everyone) are in some kind of denial about what homosexuality can look like in the real world. That's just naive, but I don't blame them, but maybe they should read some books too.
(Reference from previous post) What kinds of books I don't really think I should decide though, lol.
5599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
*Shakes head*
Yaoi, yuri, shounen-ai, shoujo-ai, incest...and a thousand other things are wrong. It's an opinion based on fact. Period.
Say as you will people but this is my opinion. I agree with the ruining of society that can result from this.
Since both yaoi/shounen-ai and yuri/shoujo-ai are equally horrendous, I don't think I'll understand why some can hate one and stand the other for whatever reason. I also don't get how people can accept them just in books and hate them in real life. It's all the same.
As for the supporting of non-existent same-sex pairings in anime/manga/wherever: people just want to fangirl/fanboy over this or that.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/9/09 , edited 6/9/09

Fortuna wrote:

*Shakes head*
Yaoi, yuri, shounen-ai, shoujo-ai, incest...and a thousand other things are wrong. It's an opinion based on fact. Period.
Say as you will people but this is my opinion. I agree with the ruining of society that can result from this.
Since both yaoi/shounen-ai and yuri/shoujo-ai are equally horrendous, I don't think I'll understand why some can hate one and stand the other for whatever reason. I also don't get how people can accept them just in books and hate them in real life. It's all the same.
As for the supporting of non-existent same-sex pairings in anime/manga/wherever: people just want to fangirl/fanboy over this or that.


There were no facts to base your opinion in the first place. Therefore, your opinion fails. I don't care if you say "this is my opinion". What you should realize is that not anyone will agree with you unless you prove what you stated based on facts. Unfortunately, you never presented any.
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
first things first it is wincest,
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 6/9/09


1. my point is it has happened although it wouldnt be likely today to happen again but it Could there is no proof for against that fact. and instead of just arguing with him and shit i try to see where he is coming from rather than shoot him down with insults.
2.religion is a fucking joke i dont like religion.
3.of course, never said anything to the contrary.
4.okay, has nothing to do with what i said but yeah w/e.
5.im very liberal and having nothing against them, i just choose not to do them.
6.quit assuming so little of people...i hate ignorance. i want things to change in America we're so far behind other countries in modernization now its sad, all that "America Greatest Country on teh Planet" shit is propaganda and outdated.




try being polite a little more. it never hurt anybody
1896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lost... again....
Offline
Posted 6/29/09
YAOI AND YURI SUCKS!
2280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
fanfiction basically ruins the end of every anime and manga. the ending for each anime and manga are created like they are for a meaningful purpose. i know obviously some fans are disappointed because the endings usually dont 'satisfy their feelings' or whatever and therefore this is why a lot of fan fics and doujin are made -.-

on the other hand, i dont think yuri, yaoi or incest is acceptable however i personally believe is okay when they exist in manga and anime cos they are stories which we read/ watch and not actually happening in real life. so therefore as long as your not like obsessed and unable to pull yourself out of the 'anime/ manga world' is fine but you got to have self awareness.
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
once again,

PEOPLE WHO LIKE..........


MY REACTION(s)





BUT FOR ME....

peace
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
Ah another christian bigotry
anti homosexual Thread
2809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
Who cares, Us yaoi or yuri fans won't be persuaded to stop doing what we like by YOU.
It may be wrong but I don't give a crap
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

tiffxtiff55 wrote:

Who cares, Us yaoi or yuri fans won't be persuaded to stop doing what we like by YOU.
It may be wrong but I don't give a crap


It isn't wrong
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.