First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Anti-Yaoi and Yuri Vol.2
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Philadelphia, PA...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
claud213. thank you for your support. logic and reason thank you too
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Philadelphia, PA...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/14/09

parmesan wrote:

blah, desperate fan girls, when they finally like an innocent show, they wanted to add some of their own perversion to it. i mean :/ it makes me mad when you see an anime as innocent as d.gray man -____-'' with yaoi. it`s alllllll a desperate fanbase. i generally hate yaoi/yuri w.e. and the like because it portrays us all like animals. sexual fetishes and the like :/

i totally agree with er the guy who started this topic xD

people who think it`s retarded for girls not to like yaoi; anyone who is not an anime fan :/ do they dig gayporn? are you going to call that huge population of people retarded too. it`s just desperate and a lame attempt to create doujinshi and the like with this kind of theme/genre. reflects what kind of a person the anime fan is.

as for actual anime being yaoi/yuri/incest or even moe based - can`t help it. whoever watches it has their own mentality [which i dont agree with.] anything with sexually arousing content is what i call trash and unneeded for this world. be it yaoi/yuri/incest [especially those twisted concepts :/]


It amazes me how many starch-collared Young Republi-nazi's frequent this forum.

Yourself for example. and I quote "...anything with sexually arousing content is what i call trash and unneeded for this world."

Are you serious? Because, if you are I am sorry to tell you, you are absolutely wrong here. There is no debate. You are wrong. Here is why...

Many people would not agree with your opinion. They want their sexually arousing trash. And their having it does not affect you in the slightest bit. But if you had your way, you would gladly impose your will and judgment on them. Whenever a conservative

You know what? That is a pretty pathological statement right there. Seriously. I'm not even going to debate this anymore. You should see a physiologist or something because your interpersonal relationships must suck hard.

You are, however, a poster child for why our society is still so backward. As intelligence diminishes conservatism grows. As well as fascist tendencies, such as determining for everyone else what is "unneeded" in this world.

Oh. and here... just to piss you off a bit...

*Image removed by Nyarth*
Please do not upload explicit images passing the PG-13 limit.

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. i couldn't hear your self-righteous blather over the sound of my laughter.
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Frozen isle of th...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09
uhmm..what are you talking about again?

In the sense of morality and social norms, incest is widely known as taboo...it's condemned by the Church due to multiple reasons.. To state 2 reasons- it is to avoid abnormalities in the offspring that might arise from such acts, and sleeping with someone whom you share intimate blood relationship is a plain violation and degradation of their human dignity.

Anyway,let's not make it more perplexing than it already is. To fight over a petty thing is quite immature, I should say...
To know whether an act is moral or not, evaluate it by your own conscience and discernment.
26748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09 , edited 8/14/09

GIRv2 wrote:


parmesan wrote:

blah, desperate fan girls, when they finally like an innocent show, they wanted to add some of their own perversion to it. i mean :/ it makes me mad when you see an anime as innocent as d.gray man -____-'' with yaoi. it`s alllllll a desperate fanbase. i generally hate yaoi/yuri w.e. and the like because it portrays us all like animals. sexual fetishes and the like :/

i totally agree with er the guy who started this topic xD

people who think it`s retarded for girls not to like yaoi; anyone who is not an anime fan :/ do they dig gayporn? are you going to call that huge population of people retarded too. it`s just desperate and a lame attempt to create doujinshi and the like with this kind of theme/genre. reflects what kind of a person the anime fan is.

as for actual anime being yaoi/yuri/incest or even moe based - can`t help it. whoever watches it has their own mentality [which i dont agree with.] anything with sexually arousing content is what i call trash and unneeded for this world. be it yaoi/yuri/incest [especially those twisted concepts :/]


It amazes me how many starch-collared Young Republi-nazi's frequent this forum.

Yourself for example. and I quote "...anything with sexually arousing content is what i call trash and unneeded for this world."

Are you serious? Because, if you are I am sorry to tell you, you are absolutely wrong here. There is no debate. You are wrong. Here is why...

Many people would not agree with your opinion. They want their sexually arousing trash. And their having it does not affect you in the slightest bit. But if you had your way, you would gladly impose your will and judgment on them. Whenever a conservative

You know what? That is a pretty pathological statement right there. Seriously. I'm not even going to debate this anymore. You should see a physiologist or something because your interpersonal relationships must suck hard.

You are, however, a poster child for why our society is still so backward. As intelligence diminishes conservatism grows. As well as fascist tendencies, such as determining for everyone else what is "unneeded" in this world.

Oh. and here... just to piss you off a bit...

*Image removed by Nyarth*
Please do not upload explicit images passing the PG-13 limit.

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. i couldn't hear your self-righteous blather over the sound of my laughter.


well, i guess when people can't make decisions for themselves or accept that the times are changing, the easy way out is conservatism.... btw are we talking about lesbian/homosexual themes or incest? well, concerning yuri/yaoi, its obviously a personal preference. its not meant to cater to everyone but rather people who like it. for me, its not a bad thing if it brings out the laughter in a comedy anime. incest is just a negative term for a sisterly/brotherly relationship in an anime because its just a part of the different aspects of a good romance/harem anime.
26748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California's Proj...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

SakuraWeller wrote:

uhmm..what are you talking about again?

In the sense of morality and social norms, incest is widely known as taboo...it's condemned by the Church due to multiple reasons.. To state 2 reasons- it is to avoid abnormalities in the offspring that might arise from such acts, and sleeping with someone whom you share intimate blood relationship is a plain violation and degradation of their human dignity.

Anyway,let's not make it more perplexing than it already is. To fight over a petty thing is quite immature, I should say...
To know whether an act is moral or not, evaluate it by your own conscience and discernment.


i second that, but in terms of it in an anime, don't assume that the two are going to have sex (unless its obvious), that they're actually blood-related (unless stated , ex: Akane Iron Ni Somaru Saka has two Siblings in love with each other and they don't know that one of them is actually adopted), nor that they'll go to next level ( maybe their perceptions of each other becomes more "lovey dovey" -yeah this last statement is messy because i gave up on the argument >_> )
Posted 8/14/09

GIRv2 wrote:


parmesan wrote:

blah, desperate fan girls, when they finally like an innocent show, they wanted to add some of their own perversion to it. i mean :/ it makes me mad when you see an anime as innocent as d.gray man -____-'' with yaoi. it`s alllllll a desperate fanbase. i generally hate yaoi/yuri w.e. and the like because it portrays us all like animals. sexual fetishes and the like :/

i totally agree with er the guy who started this topic xD

people who think it`s retarded for girls not to like yaoi; anyone who is not an anime fan :/ do they dig gayporn? are you going to call that huge population of people retarded too. it`s just desperate and a lame attempt to create doujinshi and the like with this kind of theme/genre. reflects what kind of a person the anime fan is.

as for actual anime being yaoi/yuri/incest or even moe based - can`t help it. whoever watches it has their own mentality [which i dont agree with.] anything with sexually arousing content is what i call trash and unneeded for this world. be it yaoi/yuri/incest [especially those twisted concepts :/]


It amazes me how many starch-collared Young Republi-nazi's frequent this forum.

Yourself for example. and I quote "...anything with sexually arousing content is what i call trash and unneeded for this world."

Are you serious? Because, if you are I am sorry to tell you, you are absolutely wrong here. There is no debate. You are wrong. Here is why...

Many people would not agree with your opinion. They want their sexually arousing trash. And their having it does not affect you in the slightest bit. But if you had your way, you would gladly impose your will and judgment on them. Whenever a conservative

You know what? That is a pretty pathological statement right there. Seriously. I'm not even going to debate this anymore. You should see a physiologist or something because your interpersonal relationships must suck hard.

You are, however, a poster child for why our society is still so backward. As intelligence diminishes conservatism grows. As well as fascist tendencies, such as determining for everyone else what is "unneeded" in this world.

Oh. and here... just to piss you off a bit...

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. i couldn't hear your self-righteous blather over the sound of my laughter.


prejudices and naming people with strong opinions `narrow minded` or relating me to a neanderthal like Hitler is not going to take this argument anywhere, neither am i trying to be rude or grouping anyone up in a stereotype. and yes, perversion roots from all of this, and they do affect the average man - generally because you lot re used to it [degrading looks of lust included] no one sees this as a violation. it IS a violation. all of these things root from many different causes and this is one of them. to negate these to the max, this is the smallest thing one can do [stop perversion from media]

you have the meaning of a backward society wrong altogether. there`s a difference between morals and progressing. how is this being more open minded? being a slave to trash like this. i just find this repulsive and unnatural based on how things turn out irl, disease and a range of abnormalities out of something you only find normal because you are immune to and mistaken by calling it being `open minded`

it IS unneeded because how does it benefit this world? whatever`s needed brings out something GOOD in this world. what GOOD has this brought. nothing. i hate how this society is sex-frenzied because of the media feeding into their desires. i dont care personally about homosexuals or incest as such, though it`s obviously a result of how people are crazy about sex and wanted to find new ways or fetishes to live on. i don`t see how you can`t tell that these things ruin your thinking on the true essence of life! only shallow people look into these things. i don`t care about conservatism or anything to do with politics [fascism :/ wth]

and what. by `young republican nazi` you meant you thought it would be washed out by a newer generation? you`re just living with times. i have my own opinions based on my own deductions. stop looking at the past or present or it will cloud your thinking. if i did that, i`d be like you all `liberal`

man has enough of their own sexual desires for it to be pedalled even further.

and :/ you`re wrong [factually] on the `physiologist` thing. or w.e., it`s unneeded for this topic. as well as my personal life - what`s with you? opinions are fine :/ but why are you trying to offend the person you`re debating with? just how old are you?

can`t believe i wasted so much of time writing this to someone who wont even show any interest to whatever i`ve said and label me as someone of the past to only offend me further :/
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Philadelphia, PA...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

cdplayer6 wrote:


GIRv2 wrote:


parmesan wrote:

blah, desperate fan girls, when they finally like an innocent show, they wanted to add some of their own perversion to it. i mean :/ it makes me mad when you see an anime as innocent as d.gray man -____-'' with yaoi. it`s alllllll a desperate fanbase. i generally hate yaoi/yuri w.e. and the like because it portrays us all like animals. sexual fetishes and the like :/

i totally agree with er the guy who started this topic xD

people who think it`s retarded for girls not to like yaoi; anyone who is not an anime fan :/ do they dig gayporn? are you going to call that huge population of people retarded too. it`s just desperate and a lame attempt to create doujinshi and the like with this kind of theme/genre. reflects what kind of a person the anime fan is.

as for actual anime being yaoi/yuri/incest or even moe based - can`t help it. whoever watches it has their own mentality [which i dont agree with.] anything with sexually arousing content is what i call trash and unneeded for this world. be it yaoi/yuri/incest [especially those twisted concepts :/]


It amazes me how many starch-collared Young Republi-nazi's frequent this forum.

Yourself for example. and I quote "...anything with sexually arousing content is what i call trash and unneeded for this world."

Are you serious? Because, if you are I am sorry to tell you, you are absolutely wrong here. There is no debate. You are wrong. Here is why...

Many people would not agree with your opinion. They want their sexually arousing trash. And their having it does not affect you in the slightest bit. But if you had your way, you would gladly impose your will and judgment on them. Whenever a conservative

You know what? That is a pretty pathological statement right there. Seriously. I'm not even going to debate this anymore. You should see a physiologist or something because your interpersonal relationships must suck hard.

You are, however, a poster child for why our society is still so backward. As intelligence diminishes conservatism grows. As well as fascist tendencies, such as determining for everyone else what is "unneeded" in this world.

Oh. and here... just to piss you off a bit...



I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. i couldn't hear your self-righteous blather over the sound of my laughter.


well, i guess when people can't make decisions for themselves or accept that the times are changing, the easy way out is conservatism.... btw are we talking about lesbian/homosexual themes or incest? well, concerning yuri/yaoi, its obviously a personal preference. its not meant to cater to everyone but rather people who like it. for me, its not a bad thing if it brings out the laughter in a comedy anime. incest is just a negative term for a sisterly/brotherly relationship in an anime because its just a part of the different aspects of a good romance/harem anime.


Both themes got mashed together by the person who started the thread. I don't think it really matters. They probably just hate sex. Or are scared of it. either way, I am sure that they are the type to say "sex is only for procreation" or "missionary position". The thing that really pisses me off and am, not taking anymore, is that these people are a minority but they make so much noise that people capitulate to them all the time. Enough, I say!
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Philadelphia, PA...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09
TO THE MODERATOR: I did not mean for that image to follow on teh thread. I dont' know how to stop it so I will not reply to it anymore. Apologies.
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Philadelphia, PA...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

parmesan wrote:


GIRv2 wrote:


parmesan wrote:

blah, desperate fan girls, when they finally like an innocent show, they wanted to add some of their own perversion to it. i mean :/ it makes me mad when you see an anime as innocent as d.gray man -____-'' with yaoi. it`s alllllll a desperate fanbase. i generally hate yaoi/yuri w.e. and the like because it portrays us all like animals. sexual fetishes and the like :/

i totally agree with er the guy who started this topic xD

people who think it`s retarded for girls not to like yaoi; anyone who is not an anime fan :/ do they dig gayporn? are you going to call that huge population of people retarded too. it`s just desperate and a lame attempt to create doujinshi and the like with this kind of theme/genre. reflects what kind of a person the anime fan is.

as for actual anime being yaoi/yuri/incest or even moe based - can`t help it. whoever watches it has their own mentality [which i dont agree with.] anything with sexually arousing content is what i call trash and unneeded for this world. be it yaoi/yuri/incest [especially those twisted concepts :/]


It amazes me how many starch-collared Young Republi-nazi's frequent this forum.

Yourself for example. and I quote "...anything with sexually arousing content is what i call trash and unneeded for this world."

Are you serious? Because, if you are I am sorry to tell you, you are absolutely wrong here. There is no debate. You are wrong. Here is why...

Many people would not agree with your opinion. They want their sexually arousing trash. And their having it does not affect you in the slightest bit. But if you had your way, you would gladly impose your will and judgment on them. Whenever a conservative

You know what? That is a pretty pathological statement right there. Seriously. I'm not even going to debate this anymore. You should see a physiologist or something because your interpersonal relationships must suck hard.

You are, however, a poster child for why our society is still so backward. As intelligence diminishes conservatism grows. As well as fascist tendencies, such as determining for everyone else what is "unneeded" in this world.

Oh. and here... just to piss you off a bit...

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. i couldn't hear your self-righteous blather over the sound of my laughter.


prejudices and naming people with strong opinions `narrow minded` or relating me to a neanderthal like Hitler is not going to take this argument anywhere, neither am i trying to be rude or grouping anyone up in a stereotype. and yes, perversion roots from all of this, and they do affect the average man - generally because you lot re used to it [degrading looks of lust included] no one sees this as a violation. it IS a violation. all of these things root from many different causes and this is one of them. to negate these to the max, this is the smallest thing one can do [stop perversion from media]

you have the meaning of a backward society wrong altogether. there`s a difference between morals and progressing. how is this being more open minded? being a slave to trash like this. i just find this repulsive and unnatural based on how things turn out irl, disease and a range of abnormalities out of something you only find normal because you are immune to and mistaken by calling it being `open minded`

it IS unneeded because how does it benefit this world? whatever`s needed brings out something GOOD in this world. what GOOD has this brought. nothing. i hate how this society is sex-frenzied because of the media feeding into their desires. i dont care personally about homosexuals or incest as such, though it`s obviously a result of how people are crazy about sex and wanted to find new ways or fetishes to live on. i don`t see how you can`t tell that these things ruin your thinking on the true essence of life! only shallow people look into these things. i don`t care about conservatism or anything to do with politics [fascism :/ wth]

and what. by `young republican nazi` you meant you thought it would be washed out by a newer generation? you`re just living with times. i have my own opinions based on my own deductions. stop looking at the past or present or it will cloud your thinking. if i did that, i`d be like you all `liberal`

man has enough of their own sexual desires for it to be pedalled even further.

and :/ you`re wrong [factually] on the `physiologist` thing. or w.e., it`s unneeded for this topic. as well as my personal life - what`s with you? opinions are fine :/ but why are you trying to offend the person you`re debating with? just how old are you?

can`t believe i wasted so much of time writing this to someone who wont even show any interest to whatever i`ve said and label me as someone of the past to only offend me further :/


i too, feel it is time wasted. you have absolutely no comprehension of the point I am making. And just where exactly do I call you Hitler?

(OK I just looked. Republi-Nazi was more to relate you to a Rush Limbaugh, not Hitler. But I can see why you would take it that way. I apologize. I was trying to relate you to a narrow-minded bigot, not a genocidal maniac)

anyway. this topic is beat. Even though you do not directly mention religion in your diatribe, it is rife with all the key phrases and trigger words your ilk use to mangle truth like so much bubble-wrap. I am sorry for you that you fear and hate sex so much. It is actually rather pleasant. An expression of joy and caring, a closeness of body and spirit at it's best... a mutually enjoyable diversion in other circumstances.

Our opinions will always differ, because I do not like and will not be controlled. You, apparently, crave it. If you want to list "sin", there is only one sin... Harming others in any way. physically. emotionally. verbally. The only sin is the evil that men do. And sex, unless forced or coursed, is not evil. Indeed, it is the ultimate expression of Humanity .

even though you seek to judge, condemn and control, I wish you peace.
Posted 8/14/09
@GIRv2
stop making your own judgments of what people think. i at least don`t think of it only for the population to grow and for man to reproduce, or i`d hate contraception or osme other crazy justification. i just think it blows things out of proportion and in unethical ways :/ people only think lust and with bad intentions.

to stop the image you just have to erase the embed.
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Philadelphia, PA...
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

parmesan wrote:

@GIRv2
stop making your own judgments of what people think. i at least don`t think of it only for the population to grow and for man to reproduce, or i`d hate contraception or osme other crazy justification. i just think it blows things out of proportion and in unethical ways :/ people only think lust and with bad intentions.

to stop the image you just have to erase the embed.


Thank you for telling me how to stop the image.

Anyway, I get the point. Sometimes I get frustrated and get a little to flip. But I stand by my statements nonetheless. As hard as I try, I simply cannot see things the way you do.

people only think with lust and bad intentions?

do you truly believe that? that is simply not the case. And right now i am NOT trying to be insulting, but if you truly think that, then I have to believe there is something deeper going on, now or in the past. how can you condemn all of mankind that easily? if that were reality, there would be nothing of beauty in this world... we would not be able to appreciate it. there would be no altruistic actions. there would be no hope.

The capacity is there, yes. But that is the challenge. To acknowledge it, to rise above it.

I argue and make judgments because I do not want the possibility of having to live in a world as gray and sterile and fearful as the one you champion.
Posted 8/14/09

GIRv2 wrote:


parmesan wrote:

@GIRv2
stop making your own judgments of what people think. i at least don`t think of it only for the population to grow and for man to reproduce, or i`d hate contraception or osme other crazy justification. i just think it blows things out of proportion and in unethical ways :/ people only think lust and with bad intentions.

to stop the image you just have to erase the embed.


Thank you for telling me how to stop the image.

Anyway, I get the point. Sometimes I get frustrated and get a little to flip. But I stand by my statements nonetheless. As hard as I try, I simply cannot see things the way you do.

people only think with lust and bad intentions?

do you truly believe that? that is simply not the case. And right now i am NOT trying to be insulting, but if you truly think that, then I have to believe there is something deeper going on, now or in the past. how can you condemn all of mankind that easily? if that were reality, there would be nothing of beauty in this world... we would not be able to appreciate it. there would be no altruistic actions. there would be no hope.

The capacity is there, yes. But that is the challenge. To acknowledge it, to rise above it.

I argue and make judgments because I do not want the possibility of having to live in a world as gray and sterile and fearful as the one you champion.


you don`t get it. i don`t have any troubled past or neither do i fear sex and not enjoy or whatever you think [seriously; quit it with the pre-assumptions or jumping to conclusions on my *personal* feelings to this] there`s no way we can stop things liek this, i`m a realist, i just think we shoudl try to the max, the lesser the numbers the better. i am a firm believer of religion but i have these opinions because i understand the rationale, not because i`m totally dogmatic or mindless.

the lust thing was, if we feed into our desires like animals [it`s not that i`m asexual or anything, i actually have issues keeping away from things like this, i feel like it`s a bit of a fight for me but i only see the bigger picture, not just instant giving in to things like that :/] sex is intimate. it`s shameful. really, being so open and explicit about it or watch it in action :/ it screams `desperate` if you look at things like this.
42331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Inside my own mind
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

kadmos1 wrote:

Why do people pair two people that dislike each other as same sex couples in anime (In Yugioh fanfiction/doujinshi, Jounouchi and Kaiba are a populare pairing)? I understand a close friendship between two guys or two girls that's of a sisterly/brotherly/parental type would be viewed by fans as a yaoi/yuri relationship? Now Konohamaru's yuri and yaoi Sexy Jutsus could have fans thinking that. I honestly wish Kishimoto hadn't put this in the manga because I just find it comically revolting.

More: Guys like Sasuke Uchiha are essentially this: potentially asexual guys who are more concerned with things like revenge or whatever rather than girls. Just because a person in anime/manga doesn't exactly portray interest to the opposite gender doesn't automatically make them gay. Yet Sai and Sasuke are frequently paired with other Naruto guys! The infamous SasuNaru kiss wasn't intentionally done by the two. Naruto fell off the desk and it was an accident.

Even more: Why do people occasionally do incestous yaoi/yuri? I find that wrong.

Finally: I don't understand why are shounen series common in yaoi? I have seen a site online that alludes to Quatre and Trowa of Gundam Wing having subtexts of BL. From what I have read, Saiyuki has lots of shounen-ai undertones.



Okay, I'm going to explain this to you.

"Pairing people who dislike each other" also happens in het fanfiction (i.e., Stein/Medusa from Soul Eater). In fact, there's a whole phenomenon devoted to it:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FoeYay

Also, it's fairly easy to turn any close friendship into a romantic relationship. Like in the previous example, it's not just limited to same-sex pairs of friends.

And I agree as to why SasuNaru is so popular. I don't get it myself; Sasuke, as you said, is driven upon revenge, and Naruto is most likely straight like his mentor Jiraiya. And the kiss was accidental; it was probably put in there by Kishimoto to tease the yaoi fangirls.

And the following are YMMV/my personal opinions:

I write incest when it makes sense in canon- i.e., it IS canon, or the siblings involved are so messed up in the head that it could work.

And I myself write from shounen because I don't really like bishies in my m/m sexytiems. I want characters that are more like your average masculine guy/who are more muscular. As for why shounen is advertised for BL fangirls, check this out:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PeripheryDemographic

It's the same for magical girl shows and yuri/hentai fanboys. However, I'm the most happy when the author of the shounen manga does it for himself, like Yoshihiro Togashi does.
42331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Inside my own mind
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

lake_touya wrote:

wincest is win and yuri is fine too
but no yaoi no no no
no bitching to me that its just fiction
I bet you imagine real persons doing it



ROFLMAO, I love that graphic.

It shows that there's a biiiiig difference between what gay men find hot and what yaoi fangirls find hot.
42331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Inside my own mind
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

parmesan wrote:


GIRv2 wrote:


parmesan wrote:

@GIRv2
stop making your own judgments of what people think. i at least don`t think of it only for the population to grow and for man to reproduce, or i`d hate contraception or osme other crazy justification. i just think it blows things out of proportion and in unethical ways :/ people only think lust and with bad intentions.

to stop the image you just have to erase the embed.


Thank you for telling me how to stop the image.

Anyway, I get the point. Sometimes I get frustrated and get a little to flip. But I stand by my statements nonetheless. As hard as I try, I simply cannot see things the way you do.

people only think with lust and bad intentions?

do you truly believe that? that is simply not the case. And right now i am NOT trying to be insulting, but if you truly think that, then I have to believe there is something deeper going on, now or in the past. how can you condemn all of mankind that easily? if that were reality, there would be nothing of beauty in this world... we would not be able to appreciate it. there would be no altruistic actions. there would be no hope.

The capacity is there, yes. But that is the challenge. To acknowledge it, to rise above it.

I argue and make judgments because I do not want the possibility of having to live in a world as gray and sterile and fearful as the one you champion.


you don`t get it. i don`t have any troubled past or neither do i fear sex and not enjoy or whatever you think [seriously; quit it with the pre-assumptions or jumping to conclusions on my *personal* feelings to this] there`s no way we can stop things liek this, i`m a realist, i just think we shoudl try to the max, the lesser the numbers the better. i am a firm believer of religion but i have these opinions because i understand the rationale, not because i`m totally dogmatic or mindless.

the lust thing was, if we feed into our desires like animals [it`s not that i`m asexual or anything, i actually have issues keeping away from things like this, i feel like it`s a bit of a fight for me but i only see the bigger picture, not just instant giving in to things like that :/] sex is intimate. it`s shameful. really, being so open and explicit about it or watch it in action :/ it screams `desperate` if you look at things like this.


Yes, but there's a difference between discussing sexual topics (because it's a part of life) and having sex in public. I think it's fine to do the former, but I'd never be caught dead doing the latter. That's just too far.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.