First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Icons Request
Posted 6/9/09 , edited 6/22/09
fill below:-)

name:
Text to write:
picture:
Can crop?;;
mods:
Posted 6/9/09
name:Eurhin
Text to write: i will catch you if u fall, amuto
picture:

Can crop?;; yes
Posted 6/10/09

Eurhin wrote:

name:Eurhin
Text to write: i will catch you if u fall, amuto
picture:

Can crop?;; yes


hope this is ok to you


Posted 6/10/09

mikoto_kino wrote:


Eurhin wrote:

name:Eurhin
Text to write: i will catch you if u fall, amuto
picture:

Can crop?;; yes


hope this is ok to you




going on profile right now
Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

mikoto_kino wrote:

fill below:-)

name:
Text to write:
picture:
Can crop?;;


name: Dánielle
Text to write:I'm a badass...
...with glasses

picture:
Can crop?: yes crop
Posted 6/21/09

DAnime1989 wrote:


mikoto_kino wrote:

fill below:-)

name:
Text to write:
picture:
Can crop?;;


name: Dánielle
Text to write:I'm a badass...
...with glasses

picture:
Can crop?: yes crop


Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

mikoto_kino wrote:


DAnime1989 wrote:


mikoto_kino wrote:

fill below:-)

name:
Text to write:
picture:
Can crop?;;


name: Dánielle
Text to write:I'm a badass...
...with glasses

picture:
Can crop?: yes crop




thanks! i love it!
Posted 6/21/09

DAnime1989 wrote:


mikoto_kino wrote:


DAnime1989 wrote:


mikoto_kino wrote:

fill below:-)

name:
Text to write:
picture:
Can crop?;;


name: Dánielle
Text to write:I'm a badass...
...with glasses

picture:
Can crop?: yes crop




thanks! i love it!


welcome
Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/21/09
can i request another?
Posted 6/21/09

DAnime1989 wrote:

can i request another?


of course..
Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

mikoto_kino wrote:


DAnime1989 wrote:

can i request another?


of course..


yay
name: Gaara
Text to write: The Sandman
picture:
Can crop?;; yes
Posted 6/21/09


here u go..
Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

mikoto_kino wrote:



here u go..


thanks love it!!
Moderator
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
name: Amanda (This one is for a friend)
Text to write: Classy Lady
picture:
Can crop: yes
Moderator
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/23/09




here u go

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.