Post Reply Membership Cards
Moderator
33018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
Hey, Members and Mods!!!
This is a place where you all can get your membership cards
for ghostxguiguixstitch group!!

Here's a form that you will need to fill in:-

Username :
Name :
Birthdate :


Moderator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

guigui_heygirl wrote:

Hey, Members and Mods!!!
This is a place where you all can get your membership cards
for ghostxguiguixstitch group!!

Here's a form that you will need to fill in:-

Username :
Name :
Birthdate :




Username : guiwang4ever
Name : Celene
Birthdate : 20 July 1998

Thx Jie...take your time!

Moderator
33018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

guiwang4ever wrote:


guigui_heygirl wrote:

Hey, Members and Mods!!!
This is a place where you all can get your membership cards
for ghostxguiguixstitch group!!

Here's a form that you will need to fill in:-

Username :
Name :
Birthdate :




Username : guiwang4ever
Name : Celene
Birthdate : 20 July 1998

Thx Jie...take your time!



Okey... I will tell u when I completed~Mei!! :))
Moderator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

guigui_heygirl wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


guigui_heygirl wrote:

Hey, Members and Mods!!!
This is a place where you all can get your membership cards
for ghostxguiguixstitch group!!

Here's a form that you will need to fill in:-

Username :
Name :
Birthdate :




Username : guiwang4ever
Name : Celene
Birthdate : 20 July 1998

Thx Jie...take your time!



Okey... I will tell u when I completed~Mei!! :))


Sure jie!!

Member
13643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
Username : Mini_XiaoJie
Name : Joyce
Birthdate : 23 Oct
Member
12724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ♥Choi Shiwon's he...
Offline
Posted 6/20/09
username: fwiL
name: apriL
bday: may 07,1989
Creator
11088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SHINee World :D
Offline
Posted 6/23/09
Mei here's mine

Username :10aggatha10
Name :aggatha
Birthdate :march 9,1995

take your time ! :DDD
Member
25396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Guilun World with...
Offline
Posted 6/25/09
Username :Cupcake1000
Name :tiffany
Birthdate :may27
Member
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
Username :so_in_love
Name :Sandy Herr
Birthdate :June 22,1997
Member
83658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥ Singapore ♥
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
Username : flhfanlh
Name : Li Hui
Birthdate : 22 Dec
Moderator
26467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Username : odengudeng
Name : audrey
Birthdate : 29th of October
Posted 9/16/09
Username :Aljonna
Name :Aljona
Birthdate :6th of february
You must be logged in to post.