First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥Mod Application♥
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

iYuuki wrote:

Makers
-username: iYuuki
-are you active: yeah
-Job: (can be more than one): can make aviis,banners,manga coloring, and icons
-what program(s) do you use?: photoshop
-examples (avii, banner, etc. )




APPROVED :]
RandomBunnie
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

HataruGakuen wrote:


iYuuki wrote:

Makers
-username: iYuuki
-are you active: yeah
-Job: (can be more than one): can make aviis,banners,manga coloring, and icons
-what program(s) do you use?: photoshop
-examples (avii, banner, etc. )




APPROVED :]


yeah~!^^
so when do i start?
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

iYuuki wrote:


HataruGakuen wrote:


iYuuki wrote:

Makers
-username: iYuuki
-are you active: yeah
-Job: (can be more than one): can make aviis,banners,manga coloring, and icons
-what program(s) do you use?: photoshop
-examples (avii, banner, etc. )




APPROVED :]


yeah~!^^
so when do i start?


right away ^o^

RandomBunnie
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09


thankies =3
hmmm....do i need to post any examples?
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

iYuuki wrote:



thankies =3
hmmm....do i need to post any examples?


put them on our page :]

RandomBunnie
10526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / why do u wanna kn...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

HataruGakuen wrote:


iYuuki wrote:



thankies =3
hmmm....do i need to post any examples?


put them on our page :]



kk ^^
i'm gunna invite more members =]
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09


thankies ^o^
Posted 6/11/09
Makers
-username: zooeee
-are you active: yup
-Job: (can be more than one): can make aviis, not really good at banners lol
-what program(s) do you use?: photoshop cs4
-examples (avii, banner, etc. )

RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

zooeee wrote:

Makers
-username: zooeee
-are you active: yup
-Job: (can be more than one): can make aviis, not really good at banners lol
-what program(s) do you use?: photoshop cs4
-examples (avii, banner, etc. )





APPROVED :]


Posted 6/11/09

HataruGakuen wrote:


zooeee wrote:

Makers
-username: zooeee
-are you active: yup
-Job: (can be more than one): can make aviis, not really good at banners lol
-what program(s) do you use?: photoshop cs4
-examples (avii, banner, etc. )





APPROVED :]




thankis lol ... wen would u like me to start ..?
RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

zooeee wrote:


HataruGakuen wrote:


zooeee wrote:

Makers
-username: zooeee
-are you active: yup
-Job: (can be more than one): can make aviis, not really good at banners lol
-what program(s) do you use?: photoshop cs4
-examples (avii, banner, etc. )





APPROVED :]




thankis lol ... wen would u like me to start ..?


right aways :] can u put ur samples on our page?

Posted 6/11/09

HataruGakuen wrote:


zooeee wrote:


HataruGakuen wrote:


zooeee wrote:

Makers
-username: zooeee
-are you active: yup
-Job: (can be more than one): can make aviis, not really good at banners lol
-what program(s) do you use?: photoshop cs4
-examples (avii, banner, etc. )





APPROVED :]





thankis lol ... wen would u like me to start ..?


right aways :] can u put ur samples on our page?



yuuuup
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
-username: punknina
-are you active: Yesh!
-Job: (can be more than one) can make avii, banner, icon
-what program(s) do you use? Photoscape, Gimp, Lunapic, photoshop cs2<------sometimes
-examples (avii, banner, etc. )
Avii:

Banner:

Icon:

RandomBunnie
2759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bakery with Bread...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

punknina wrote:

-username: punknina
-are you active: Yesh!
-Job: (can be more than one) can make avii, banner, icon
-what program(s) do you use? Photoscape, Gimp, Lunapic, photoshop cs2<------sometimes
-examples (avii, banner, etc. )
Avii:

Banner:

Icon:



APPROVED :]
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

HataruGakuen wrote:


punknina wrote:

-username: punknina
-are you active: Yesh!
-Job: (can be more than one) can make avii, banner, icon
-what program(s) do you use? Photoscape, Gimp, Lunapic, photoshop cs2<------sometimes
-examples (avii, banner, etc. )
Avii:

Banner:

Icon:



APPROVED :]


Thanxxxxx! x3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.