First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Forest
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:
Natsumi: Well thats what I am... *smiles*

(Its okay)


Aya couldn't smile back.
"Um, you aren't half dragon are you?"
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

miysui wrote:
Aya couldn't smile back.
"Um, you aren't half dragon are you?"


Natsumi: No....why?
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:
Natsumi: No....why?


Sighs in relief.
"No reason, you're just human then right?"
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

miysui wrote:
Sighs in relief.
"No reason, you're just human then right?"


Natsumi: Yupp! *smiles*
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:
Natsumi: Yupp! *smiles*


Smiles back.
"Alright~"
Aya wanted blood, but not from Natsumi. He didn't want to turn her into a vampire. It was hard being a pureblood and it was worse when he almost got into battle with a werewolf. Blood was a necessity now, so he could keep his strength up. He thought of a way to get blood as Natsumi and him spoke.
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

miysui wrote:
Smiles back.
"Alright~"
Aya wanted blood, but not from Natsumi. He didn't want to turn her into a vampire. It was hard being a pureblood and it was worse when he almost got into battle with a werewolf. Blood was a necessity now, so he could keep his strength up. He thought of a way to get blood as Natsumi and him spoke.


Natsumi: *senses hesitation* Whats wrong Aya?
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:
Natsumi: *senses hesitation* Whats wrong Aya?


Chuckles.
"It's nothing you need to worry about."
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

miysui wrote:
Chuckles.
"It's nothing you need to worry about."


Natsumi: *sighs* Alright...whatever you say
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09


(back)
Fuyu: *staring directly at her*.......you're really confusing
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:
Natsumi: *sighs* Alright...whatever you say


"I would kill you if I drank your blood."
He said with a smile.
"That's how thirsty I am right now. This is what you wanted to know."
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu: *staring directly at her*.......you're really confusing


Haruka: *smiles* Well, well you're nice.... *steps back*
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

miysui wrote:
"I would kill you if I drank your blood."
He said with a smile.
"That's how thirsty I am right now. This is what you wanted to know."


Natsumi: I've met many vampires before...and I've seen them bite a lot of people, but the people never die....whats different with you? *looks at him curiously*
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09


Fuyu:.....thanks. Even though I already lived for 500 years your kind of personality is the first i met
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:
Natsumi: I've met many vampires before...and I've seen them bite a lot of people, but the people never die....whats different with you? *looks at him curiously*


Aya didn't like repeating himself, but did anyway.
"That's how thirsty I am right now."
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:.....thanks. Even though I already lived for 500 years your kind of personality is the first i met


Haruka: How is mine so different?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

miysui wrote:
Aya didn't like repeating himself, but did anyway.
"That's how thirsty I am right now."


Natsumi: hmm.... *gets her face an inch away from his* Should I stay away from you then? *pulls back and smiles*
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09


Fuyu:hmmmm.....you're personality can change very quickly
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:
Natsumi: hmm.... *gets her face an inch away from his* Should I stay away from you then? *pulls back and smiles*


Chuckles.
"Was that supposed to be a tease? Don't provoke me now, I just might kill you~"
Smiles sweetly at his cruel remark.
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:hmmmm.....you're personality can change very quickly


Haruka: *smiles* Really? You're interesting too!
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

miysui wrote:
Chuckles.
"Was that supposed to be a tease? Don't provoke me now, I just might kill you~"
Smiles sweetly at his cruel remark.


Natsumi: Hmm...ok ok...I'll stop! *smiles*
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:


Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:hmmmm.....you're personality can change very quickly


Haruka: *smiles* Really? You're interesting too!


Fuyu:....how so?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:....how so?


Haruka: Hmm...let's see... *leans against a tree* You're so straight forward...I find that interesting...
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:
Natsumi: Hmm...ok ok...I'll stop! *smiles*


Laughs and starts walking towards town.
"We should head back. Don't want to get ambushed now."
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

miysui wrote:
Laughs and starts walking towards town.
"We should head back. Don't want to get ambushed now."


Natsumi: Alright.... *follows Aya*
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09



Haruka: Hmm...let's see... *leans against a tree* You're so straight forward...I find that interesting...


Fuyu:...really? I usually keep most of my opinion to myself.
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:...really? I usually keep most of my opinion to myself.


Haruka: Weird, huh? I just find you interestingly different...
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:


Haruka: Weird, huh? I just find you interestingly different...


Fuyu:....I am a spirit you know?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:....I am a spirit you know?


Haruka: A spirit? How funn.... *smiles* And my name's Haruka
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:
Natsumi: Alright.... *follows Aya*


Aya made sure they weren't close to the werewolf that was after him as they were making their way out of the forest. He could hear the werewolf and someone speaking amongst each other and was ignoring it the entire time.
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:



Haruka: A spirit? How funn.... *smiles* And my name's Haruka


Fuyu: Name's Fuyu. What kind are you?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

miysui wrote:
Aya made sure they weren't close to the werewolf that was after him as they were making their way out of the forest. He could hear the werewolf and someone speaking amongst each other and was ignoring it the entire time.


*Natsumi's dragon, Kentaro, is speaking in Natsumi's head* - Milady, are you sure it is ok to be hanging around this vampire?

Natsumi thinking to Kentaro- I think it will be fine....
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu: Name's Fuyu. What kind are you?


Haruka: Oh, I'm a werewolf... *bears her teeth and fangs*
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:



Haruka: Oh, I'm a werewolf... *bears her teeth and fangs*


Fuyu:.....Neat and it helps chewing food
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:.....Neat and it helps chewing food


Haruka: *giggles* It does!
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:



Haruka: *giggles* It does!


Fuyu: At least I don't have to worry about eating. So what brings you out here?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu: At least I don't have to worry about eating. So what brings you out here?


Haruka: I was chasing that vampire, remember?
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:



Haruka: I was chasing that vampire, remember?


fuyu: Oh yeahh........must have slipped from my mind. Where's the vampire?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
fuyu: Oh yeahh........must have slipped from my mind. Where's the vampire?


Haruka: Dunno...must have went back to town.... *thinks* Hmm....the human with him smelled good enough to eat.... *licks her lips*
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:


Haruka: Dunno...must have went back to town.... *thinks* Hmm....the human with him smelled good enough to eat.... *licks her lips*


Fuyu:.......................................
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:.......................................


Haruka: Hmm? Oh sorry...I was getting lost in my thoughts....
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09 , edited 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:



Haruka: Hmm? Oh sorry...I was getting lost in my thoughts....


Fuyu:.....I can tell. You ate someone before?
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:.....I can tell. You ate someone before?


Haruka: No...just animals...but her scent smelled good...
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:



Haruka: No...just animals...but her scent smelled good...


Fuyu:................
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:................


Haruka: *giggles* Haha you get so silent when I say that...
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:



Haruka: *giggles* Haha you get so silent when I say that...


Fuyu:....I was just imagining some gruesome mutilation
Member
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:....I was just imagining some gruesome mutilation


Haruka: *laughing* Don't worry, I won't eat a human....
Member
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Where darkness en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:


Kai305 wrote:
Fuyu:....I was just imagining some gruesome mutilation


Haruka: *laughing* Don't worry, I won't eat a human....


Fuyu:....just don't lose yourself in it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.