First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest
Posted 6/9/09
Here is where the forest is where creatures and dangerous things lurk
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/9/09
Syrus: perfect the forest can hide my true self! *howls in the air while transforming into her werewolf state*



Syrus: uh... don't worry Jack i don't mean any harm while in this form, it's just i-i can't let anyone else see this because they'll just get scared and think i'm bad
Posted 6/9/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

Syrus: perfect the forest can hide my true self! *howls in the air while transforming into her werewolf state*



Syrus: uh... don't worry Jack i don't mean any harm while in this form, it's just i-i can't let anyone else see this because they'll just get scared and think i'm bad


Jack: Its ok we all have a form we don't want others to see
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

Yasashiku wrote:

Jack: Its ok we all have a form we don't want others to see


Syrus: and u have a form that you don't want people to see to?
*thinking: well at least he can control on when to be that other side or not*

Syrus: it's hard for me... because always when the moon is high up, i then can't control myself so i immediately turn into my werewolf form
Posted 6/9/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

Syrus: and u have a form that you don't want people to see to?
*thinking: well at least he can control on when to be that other side or not*

Syrus: it's hard for me... because always when the moon is high up, i then can't control myself so i immediately turn into my werewolf form


Jack: There are nights when my form comes out without me controlling it
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

Yasashiku wrote:

Jack: There are nights when my form comes out without me controlling it


Syrus: does your form frighten people?
*thinking: can't be as bad as mine's*
Syrus: at least i have someone else who understands me... i knew i didn't have to be afraid of you reacting weirdly to my transformation

Posted 6/9/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

Syrus: does your form frighten people?
*thinking: can't be as bad as mine's*
Syrus: at least i have someone else who understands me... i knew i didn't have to be afraid of you reacting weirdly to my transformation



Jack: Well if ur still with me you will see my true form
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

Yasashiku wrote:

Jack: Well if ur still with me you will see my true form


Syrus: oh okay... *then transforms back into her human form* thank gosh i only have to be a were wolf shortly tonight *clouds covered up moon* so do you have a place to stay or not? because we can always camp out
Posted 6/9/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

Syrus: oh okay... *then transforms back into her human form* thank gosh i only have to be a were wolf shortly tonight *clouds covered up moon* so do you have a place to stay or not? because we can always camp out


Jack: Ok then well lets camp out here tonite just to be sure that ur wolf form won't come back
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

Yasashiku wrote:

Jack: Ok then well lets camp out here tonite just to be sure that ur wolf form won't come back


Syrus: okay thanks a lot *smiles* it's nice having someone around here who isn't afraid of who i really am... *finds a camp site in an open area* let's see if we can start a fire now *collecting some wood found on the ground* are u used to camping out in the wilderness?

Posted 6/9/09

lenalee-chan wrote:


Syrus: okay thanks a lot *smiles* it's nice having someone around here who isn't afraid of who i really am... *finds a camp site in an open area* let's see if we can start a fire now *collecting some wood found on the ground* are u used to camping out in the wilderness?



Jack: yep i prefer camping out rather than staying at an inn, but if i must i will stay at an inn
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

Yasashiku wrote:


Jack: yep i prefer camping out rather than staying at an inn, but if i must i will stay at an inn


Syrus: same here.... i'm used to sleeping wherever though it's easier when i change into my other wolf form *rubs some wood together and makes a fire* *turns into her white wolf form*



Syrus: people aren't afraid of me in this form, but at least i can control whenever to use it.... *rests and curls up in this form* it's also easier to keep warm like this

Posted 6/9/09

lenalee-chan wrote:


Syrus: same here.... i'm used to sleeping wherever though it's easier when i change into my other wolf form *rubs some wood together and makes a fire* *turns into her white wolf form*



Syrus: people aren't afraid of me in this form, but at least i can control whenever to use it.... *rests and curls up in this form* it's also easier to keep warm like this



Jack: Ahhh thats neat you don't have to worry about the winter weather then
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

Yasashiku wrote:

Jack: Ahhh thats neat you don't have to worry about the winter weather then


Syrus: yeah, at least i can whistand any harsh weather sleeping like this.... you feeling warm enough? *looks at the fire*
Posted 6/9/09

lenalee-chan wrote:

Syrus: yeah, at least i can whistand any harsh weather sleeping like this.... you feeling warm enough? *looks at the fire*


Jack: Yep i'm doing just fine =D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.