First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you have a habit when you're drunk?
1067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
I get up and do a sexy dance.
Posted 7/9/09
I don't know. Will never find out.
Posted 7/15/09
lol I dont drink
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the worst possibl...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
well ive only drank once but i just go around hugging people and yelling everything i say haha
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/16/09
Wouldn't know, because I've never gotten drunk. But I've seen people who have, and here's a list that I've made:

I've seen people _____________ when they're drunk:

1. Dive down escalators on St. Patrick's Day.
2. Walk out in the middle of the street and disrupt traffic.
3. Try to climb light poles.
4. Play bumper carts at Wal-Mart (awesome).
5. Piss on themselves.
6. Flirt with random strangers
7. Have sex with random strangers (no kidding).
8. Trip over things that aren't there.
9. Blurt out random words that don't make sense.
10. Get in trouble with the law
11. Start fights
12. Get in trouble with the law
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
i get overly happy and excited, and scream o_0
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

Gaia93 wrote:

Wouldn't know, because I've never gotten drunk. But I've seen people who have, and here's a list that I've made:

I've seen people _____________ when they're drunk:

1. Dive down escalators on St. Patrick's Day.
2. Walk out in the middle of the street and disrupt traffic.
3. Try to climb light poles.
4. Play bumper carts at Wal-Mart (awesome).
5. Piss on themselves.
6. Flirt with random strangers
7. Have sex with random strangers (no kidding).
8. Trip over things that aren't there.
9. Blurt out random words that don't make sense.
10. Get in trouble with the law
11. Start fights
12. Get in trouble with the law


LMFAO ESCALATORS? I WANNA TRY XD
& BUMPER CARS? SWEEET XD
Posted 7/16/09

amandaluvsyou wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Wouldn't know, because I've never gotten drunk. But I've seen people who have, and here's a list that I've made:

I've seen people _____________ when they're drunk:

1. Dive down escalators on St. Patrick's Day.
2. Walk out in the middle of the street and disrupt traffic.
3. Try to climb light poles.
4. Play bumper carts at Wal-Mart (awesome).
5. Piss on themselves.
6. Flirt with random strangers
7. Have sex with random strangers (no kidding).
8. Trip over things that aren't there.
9. Blurt out random words that don't make sense.
10. Get in trouble with the law
11. Start fights
12. Get in trouble with the law


LMFAO ESCALATORS? I WANNA TRY XD
& BUMPER CARS? SWEEET XD


Yes, those were crazy times. The guy that dived down the escalator of course got the crap banged out of him, and the other's that did the bumper carts got kicked out of the store.
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

Gaia93 wrote:


amandaluvsyou wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Wouldn't know, because I've never gotten drunk. But I've seen people who have, and here's a list that I've made:

I've seen people _____________ when they're drunk:

1. Dive down escalators on St. Patrick's Day.
2. Walk out in the middle of the street and disrupt traffic.
3. Try to climb light poles.
4. Play bumper carts at Wal-Mart (awesome).
5. Piss on themselves.
6. Flirt with random strangers
7. Have sex with random strangers (no kidding).
8. Trip over things that aren't there.
9. Blurt out random words that don't make sense.
10. Get in trouble with the law
11. Start fights
12. Get in trouble with the law


LMFAO ESCALATORS? I WANNA TRY XD
& BUMPER CARS? SWEEET XD


Yes, those were crazy times. The guy that dived down the escalator of course got the crap banged out of him, and the other's that did the bumper carts got kicked out of the store.


lmfao fun fun xD
Posted 7/16/09
i dont drink
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
My face turns red and I laugh at just about everything anyone says. I also try to makeout with... anybody!
Posted 7/16/09
Luckily I've never been drunk so I wouldn't know
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
Usually blurt out secrets... secrets about myself or others.
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/16/09
i drank a bottle of Heineken before, but i didn't get drunk. whats up with these girls saying they will kiss or make out with someone near them.. tsk tsk dont get date rape
Posted 7/26/09
I don't drink, plus I'm too young. The legal drinking age here is 21.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.