First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What sort of relationship would you like to share with whom?
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

sakura49 wrote:


one99five wrote:


sakura49 wrote:
well iam the opposite, i love both hibari younger and future self (more mature), and i like his personality; it's because he's self-reliant, he does not need to prove his self-existent to anyone, he does not answer to anyone, he's very proud and i don't know what more to say but i admire that side of him; it's because he's not just strong physically but also mentally as well...and also he fit so well as a cloud guardian as the others did theirs, but it struck a cord with him more...that's all i can say and he's so smexy when he fought dino


/shrug/ Say as you will, no one can shake my opinion.

Haha you think he's mentally strong? He's already lost his sanity imo >o> Of course, the lucky bitch being who he is actually get's it back but...



how does he lost his sanity? and well we each have our opinion...in any case the only think that interest hibari is finding a worthy opponent and ensuring peace to namimori, other than that he's his own man i rather like his philosophy; the others would answer to tsuna since tsuna will become vongola boss, while hibari have the freedom to come and go, like i say before being a cloud guardian gave him that distinction.



/whistles/ Niiiice philosophy. If that were followed the whole country would break down and die... how wonderful


FullMoon91 wrote:


one99five wrote:

Whew. Yamamoto fangirls. Hisa would be proud of you guys. Or not. There might not be enough for her but ANYWAY.

There, everyone wants Hibari-sama to be related to them in some way xD; He is way too popular. The guy is majorly over rated I dare say.


hisa?^^ll

hahaha..^^
can't help it, he's so funny and reliable..^^
and kinda cute..^^
sure he can cheer me up just w/ his laugh...^^


Hisa's my friend on another site and she really likes Yamamoto xD; Personally his laid back ways irk me but hey, to each his own.
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

one99five wrote:


sakura49 wrote:


one99five wrote:


sakura49 wrote:
well iam the opposite, i love both hibari younger and future self (more mature), and i like his personality; it's because he's self-reliant, he does not need to prove his self-existent to anyone, he does not answer to anyone, he's very proud and i don't know what more to say but i admire that side of him; it's because he's not just strong physically but also mentally as well...and also he fit so well as a cloud guardian as the others did theirs, but it struck a cord with him more...that's all i can say and he's so smexy when he fought dino


/shrug/ Say as you will, no one can shake my opinion.

Haha you think he's mentally strong? He's already lost his sanity imo >o> Of course, the lucky bitch being who he is actually get's it back but...



how does he lost his sanity? and well we each have our opinion...in any case the only think that interest hibari is finding a worthy opponent and ensuring peace to namimori, other than that he's his own man i rather like his philosophy; the others would answer to tsuna since tsuna will become vongola boss, while hibari have the freedom to come and go, like i say before being a cloud guardian gave him that distinction.



/whistles/ Niiiice philosophy. If that were followed the whole country would break down and die... how wonderful


>> i doubt the whole country would break down and die over a philosophy, rather it might be stronger ; hibari is rather unique, i doubt many could match him in pride, and he loves namimori, he has never let anything bad happen to it; if you follow the future arc, they're trying to prevent the future from being destroy... reborn and dino also said he's necessary for tsuna family, in the varia arc the other three guardians called hibari an ace because they knew they could count on him when it's counted...in any case i would rather take hibari then someone like genkishi for example, he betrayed his own family maybe for power who know, but tsuna will never have to worry that hibari will defected because it would be beneath him and he does not need any power but his own ( ;), i can't help but smile when i thought a lot of things that are beneath him =lol...


FullMoon91 wrote:


one99five wrote:

Hisa's my friend on another site and she really likes Yamamoto xD; Personally his laid back ways irk me but hey, to each his own.



yamamoto is laid back, but he can be serious when he needed to be...on another note, each guardian have a quirky personality, and that's why they are a lot more interesting and more fun to figure out XD.

i have a question for you, do you have a favorite character in khr?

Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 6/12/09

sakura49 wrote:

yamamoto is laid back, but he can be serious when he needed to be...on another note, each guardian have a quirky personality, and that's why they are a lot more interesting and more fun to figure out XD.

i have a question for you, do you have a favorite character in khr?


Maybe his TYL! self. His Young! self, not so. You're right about the characters though. They're all really unique and actually have development.

I do. /points to avie/ I'm wholly and completely in love with Dino Cavallone. <3
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

one99five wrote:


sakura49 wrote:

yamamoto is laid back, but he can be serious when he needed to be...on another note, each guardian have a quirky personality, and that's why they are a lot more interesting and more fun to figure out XD.

i have a question for you, do you have a favorite character in khr?


Maybe his TYL! self. His Young! self, not so. You're right about the characters though. They're all really unique and actually have development.

I do. /points to avie/ I'm wholly and completely in love with Dino Cavallone. <3





not exactly, yamamoto is serious when it comes to sport, and you'll later see that he can be serious when it's necessary...although i don't think it hurt to have him around since there already 2 hotheads meaning gokudera and ryohei that need to cool down a bit.


oh sorry, i almost didn't recognize dino...he's kind of a pretty boy, i like guys like yamamoto and hibari XD.
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 6/13/09

sakura49 wrote:not exactly, yamamoto is serious when it comes to sport, and you'll later see that he can be serious when it's necessary...although i don't think it hurt to have him around since there already 2 hotheads meaning gokudera and ryohei that need to cool down a bit.


oh sorry, i almost didn't recognize dino...he's kind of a pretty boy, i like guys like yamamoto and hibari XD.


/sigh/ As you say. I'm done proving my point anyway. I just don't like guys like Yamamoto. >>;

Pretty boy?! Who's the pretty boy?! If it's anyone who's the pretty boy it's Hibari-sama. >>; What I like best about Dino is his personality. He's so smart and wise but sometimes he's just so goofy and such an idiot it's cute ^^ And he's so strong and yet so clumsy, they're such contrasts but I like that <3

Erm... you don't want me to continue do you know? I'm going to ramble forever if I do. And I have two years to make up for that, I fell in love with him too slow /shot

And I'm rambling again. Shut me up. /slapself
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

one99five wrote:


sakura49 wrote:not exactly, yamamoto is serious when it comes to sport, and you'll later see that he can be serious when it's necessary...although i don't think it hurt to have him around since there already 2 hotheads meaning gokudera and ryohei that need to cool down a bit.


oh sorry, i almost didn't recognize dino...he's kind of a pretty boy, i like guys like yamamoto and hibari XD.


/sigh/ As you say. I'm done proving my point anyway. I just don't like guys like Yamamoto. >>;

Pretty boy?! Who's the pretty boy?! If it's anyone who's the pretty boy it's Hibari-sama. >>; What I like best about Dino is his personality. He's so smart and wise but sometimes he's just so goofy and such an idiot it's cute ^^ And he's so strong and yet so clumsy, they're such contrasts but I like that <3

Erm... you don't want me to continue do you know? I'm going to ramble forever if I do. And I have two years to make up for that, I fell in love with him too slow /shot

And I'm rambling again. Shut me up. /slapself




true hibari future self got prettier, but he's still hot either way : :

i like dino as well, he's funny and clumsy when his men not around; i also like the interaction he has with hibari, but i guess he got over look by me because he looks too girly for my taste.

do you read the manga? dino tyl will appear soon.

Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

sakura49 wrote:


one99five wrote:


sakura49 wrote:not exactly, yamamoto is serious when it comes to sport, and you'll later see that he can be serious when it's necessary...although i don't think it hurt to have him around since there already 2 hotheads meaning gokudera and ryohei that need to cool down a bit.


oh sorry, i almost didn't recognize dino...he's kind of a pretty boy, i like guys like yamamoto and hibari XD.


/sigh/ As you say. I'm done proving my point anyway. I just don't like guys like Yamamoto. >>;

Pretty boy?! Who's the pretty boy?! If it's anyone who's the pretty boy it's Hibari-sama. >>; What I like best about Dino is his personality. He's so smart and wise but sometimes he's just so goofy and such an idiot it's cute ^^ And he's so strong and yet so clumsy, they're such contrasts but I like that <3

Erm... you don't want me to continue do you know? I'm going to ramble forever if I do. And I have two years to make up for that, I fell in love with him too slow /shot

And I'm rambling again. Shut me up. /slapself




true hibari future self got prettier, but he's still hot either way : :

i like dino as well, he's funny and clumsy when his men not around; i also like the interaction he has with hibari, but i guess he got over look by me because he looks too girly for my taste.

do you read the manga? dino tyl will appear soon.



o3o Whatever you say. Where do you come from? Are you one of those girls who have Asian boys fetish?

o3o Who looks too girly? Imo, Hibari-sama in a dress makes him look more like a girl than any other character. But that's why they're called bishonen; because they're prettier than girls. Harharhar.

I live in Malaysia. I can't watch the anime. I never did anyway. I only watched a few episodes here and there because manga > anime.
Member
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09

one99five wrote:


sakura49 wrote:

yamamoto is laid back, but he can be serious when he needed to be...on another note, each guardian have a quirky personality, and that's why they are a lot more interesting and more fun to figure out XD.

i have a question for you, do you have a favorite character in khr?


Maybe his TYL! self. His Young! self, not so. You're right about the characters though. They're all really unique and actually have development.

I do. /points to avie/ I'm wholly and completely in love with Dino Cavallone. <3


haha...^^
true yamamoto can be serious in just 1 sec..^^
haahaaa..^^
when the time he battled genkishi and squalo..^^
man, he's kinda cool back there..^^
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 6/14/09 , edited 6/14/09

one99five wrote:


sakura49 wrote:


one99five wrote:


sakura49 wrote:not exactly, yamamoto is serious when it comes to sport, and you'll later see that he can be serious when it's necessary...although i don't think it hurt to have him around since there already 2 hotheads meaning gokudera and ryohei that need to cool down a bit.


oh sorry, i almost didn't recognize dino...he's kind of a pretty boy, i like guys like yamamoto and hibari XD.


/sigh/ As you say. I'm done proving my point anyway. I just don't like guys like Yamamoto. >>;

Pretty boy?! Who's the pretty boy?! If it's anyone who's the pretty boy it's Hibari-sama. >>; What I like best about Dino is his personality. He's so smart and wise but sometimes he's just so goofy and such an idiot it's cute ^^ And he's so strong and yet so clumsy, they're such contrasts but I like that <3

Erm... you don't want me to continue do you know? I'm going to ramble forever if I do. And I have two years to make up for that, I fell in love with him too slow /shot

And I'm rambling again. Shut me up. /slapself




true hibari future self got prettier, but he's still hot either way : :

i like dino as well, he's funny and clumsy when his men not around; i also like the interaction he has with hibari, but i guess he got over look by me because he looks too girly for my taste.

do you read the manga? dino tyl will appear soon.



o3o Whatever you say. Where do you come from? Are you one of those girls who have Asian boys fetish?

o3o Who looks too girly? Imo, Hibari-sama in a dress makes him look more like a girl than any other character. But that's why they're called bishonen; because they're prettier than girls. Harharhar.

I live in Malaysia. I can't watch the anime. I never did anyway. I only watched a few episodes here and there because manga > anime.



i like guys with dark hair and tough looking, and i am from the u.s...i haven't seen hibari in a dress other than fan art but he looks good in a yukata tyl...

you mostly read the manga then, i have nothing again bishonen, it's just when they start to look like girls that i draw the line...there're few guys that iam ok with them looking a bit feminine, but that's because i really like them like their personality, etc... i like dino just fine as his past self, but his future self look more femine with the long hair, although i still like him ^^
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 6/15/09

sakura49 wrote:
i like guys with dark hair and tough looking, and i am from the u.s...i haven't seen hibari in a dress other than fan art but he looks good in a yukata tyl...

you mostly read the manga then, i have nothing again bishonen, it's just when they start to look like girls that i draw the line...there're few guys that iam ok with them looking a bit feminine, but that's because i really like them like their personality, etc... i like dino just fine as his past self, but his future self look more femine with the long hair, although i still like him ^^


Tough looking.

Hm...

I'd emphasise that in a few different ways but you can't do that here. Dammit. ._.;

His younger self looks like a play boy who lives to seduce girls into his bed. >>;

I have a suit fetish. :'D I prefer him in a suit. I had a gasm when I first saw his TYL! self in a suit. I almost gasmed over Ryohei too so you can see that's no credit to him.

._.; Hibari-sama is a bishie.

Long hair.

Long hair

Long hair

Long hair

._.; His hair style might be weird but it's far from long kid.
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
lol u like to emphasize hibari bishieness, to be honest almost all of the casts are...i love bishie men, i just like those tall, dark, dangerous type although hibari is not the tallest, and you're right men in suit are totally smexy especially the main casts.

i thought dino future self has long hair but i might be wrong...he still a pretty boy, not that it's a bad thing though.
Member
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Namimori Middle S...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
Gokudera as my husband XD
Member
58926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
Yamamoto - Bro
Gokudera - cousin
Bianchi - cousin
Hibari - bro
Ryohei - BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!! xD
Tsuna - lil bro
Lambo - cousin
Member
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / My house, duh.
Offline
Posted 7/13/09
Hibari- Best friend and tutor as the Discipline Committee(it'd be cool to regulate the school...but not overly obsessive like Hibari is) + Crush(only cause I don't see myself liking someone so arrogant etc, but it'd be a cool experience)
Yamamoto- As my sport craze tutor, I love to play sports. Even if it is baseball.
Tsuna/Ryohei/Gokudera and crew- As my best friends
Reborn- As my tutor in general


Etc, cause I haven't put too much thought into it.
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

sakura49 wrote:

lol u like to emphasize hibari bishieness, to be honest almost all of the casts are...i love bishie men, i just like those tall, dark, dangerous type although hibari is not the tallest, and you're right men in suit are totally smexy especially the main casts.

i thought dino future self has long hair but i might be wrong...he still a pretty boy, not that it's a bad thing though.


I'm not saying it's a bad thing I'm just saying it's shallow. And he's overrated. /slapped
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.