First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What sort of relationship would you like to share with whom?
Member
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
Colonello as my husband.
Member
26964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
Hmm.
Dino as my big brother.
Chrome as my girlfriend.
Yamamoto, Gokudera, and Tsuna as my best guy friends.
Haru and Kyoko as my best girl friends.
Lambo and I-Pin as my little bro and sis.
Ryohei as my boxing instructor
Reborn as my home tutor of course [;
Hibari as the neighborhood badass. Ahahah.

I guess that's good.
Member
17967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Varia Castle
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
Gokudera and Yamamoto as my best guy friends! xD
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/20/09
if it's shallow, then we all are guilty ...although i don't like guys for their look alone, and who are you referring to? hibari or dino? i like hibari and do not think he's overrated, he has a rather unique personality with a great sense of pride a mile wide...some people don't like him because he's standoffish , but i think his character easily distinguishes him from the rest...he's one of the reason i'm watching khr in any case, at first it was the comedy, now it's the characters that keep me around...and i highly doubt you meant dino, i like his clumsiness when his subordinates aren't around lol, and also dinoxhibari pairing aren't bad either
Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 7/20/09
I daresay Dino is underrated. I love him very much since he's such a cutie <3~

I'm saying Hibari is overrated. Oh come on I might as well just say he's a Gary Stu straight to all yer faces. He has a unique character and he's sidekick ex machina which is always cool (it's not possible to not be a sidekick ex machina in KHR! now anyway xD) but he's so... look at his character! His character is... it gives the story a unique twist etc. etc. but he's a really... really bad guy. He might be on the good side (ttly pet the dog y/n?) but what he does is still bad I mean come on, he's a prefect who's a delinquent. Just how the hell does that work anyway?!

And also, D18 fails if only because
a. Dino is straight
b. Hibari is asexual not rly but I don't mind saying it for Dino
c. Dino is mine
d. Hibari is I-Pin's. That contradicts b. but it works well.
e. It's yaoi

And I can go on and on but this post is getting long and far fetched.
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 7/20/09

one99five wrote:

I daresay Dino is underrated. I love him very much since he's such a cutie <3~

I'm saying Hibari is overrated. Oh come on I might as well just say he's a Gary Stu straight to all yer faces. He has a unique character and he's sidekick ex machina which is always cool (it's not possible to not be a sidekick ex machina in KHR! now anyway xD) but he's so... look at his character! His character is... it gives the story a unique twist etc. etc. but he's a really... really bad guy. He might be on the good side (ttly pet the dog y/n?) but what he does is still bad I mean come on, he's a prefect who's a delinquent. Just how the hell does that work anyway?!

And also, D18 fails if only because
a. Dino is straight
b. Hibari is asexual not rly but I don't mind saying it for Dino
c. Dino is mine
d. Hibari is I-Pin's. That contradicts b. but it works well.
e. It's yaoi

And I can go on and on but this post is getting long and far fetched.



Who's gary stu? and what's so wrong for being unique, also i wouldn't label him a sidekick because hibari is almost always by himself, he does not answer to tsuna or anyone else for that matter (gokudera and yamamoto are the type) especially when compare to tsuna; he is not exactly a bad guy, if you say hibari is a bad guy then you should put mukuro as one of the top bad guy since he killed and used people, compare hibari and mukuro is like night and day...and being a prefect and also a delinquent is a good contradiction, good and evil does go hand in hand, ex: he's one of the people you can't corrupt since he go by his own rule, also he love namimori, he keep the peace, etc. also his flaws made him more human. We're talking about the mafia here, people have shade of gray, not everyone perfect.

I don't see D18 fails because
a. Dino is single
b. Hibari likes to fight, Dino can tame him.
c. Dino an anime character, you can't have him anyway; you can still dreaming =P
d. Hibari too old for I-Pin, but i do think they're cute.
d. Yaoi is cool, in khr there're too many hints that's hard not to notice.


I can't say dino is underrated since he has very little screen time; being a cutie does not automatically give him more popularity since khr have tons of them =).


Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/20/09

sakura49 wrote:


one99five wrote:

I daresay Dino is underrated. I love him very much since he's such a cutie <3~

I'm saying Hibari is overrated. Oh come on I might as well just say he's a Gary Stu straight to all yer faces. He has a unique character and he's sidekick ex machina which is always cool (it's not possible to not be a sidekick ex machina in KHR! now anyway xD) but he's so... look at his character! His character is... it gives the story a unique twist etc. etc. but he's a really... really bad guy. He might be on the good side (ttly pet the dog y/n?) but what he does is still bad I mean come on, he's a prefect who's a delinquent. Just how the hell does that work anyway?!

And also, D18 fails if only because
a. Dino is straight
b. Hibari is asexual not rly but I don't mind saying it for Dino
c. Dino is mine
d. Hibari is I-Pin's. That contradicts b. but it works well.
e. It's yaoi

And I can go on and on but this post is getting long and far fetched.



Who's gary stu? and what's so wrong for being unique, also i wouldn't label him a sidekick because hibari is almost always by himself, he does not answer to tsuna or anyone else for that matter (gokudera and yamamoto are the type) especially when compare to tsuna; he is not exactly a bad guy, if you say hibari is a bad guy then you should put mukuro as one of the top bad guy since he killed and used people, compare hibari and mukuro is like night and day...and being a prefect and also a delinquent is a good contradiction, good and evil does go hand in hand, ex: he's one of the people you can't corrupt since he go by his own rule, also he love namimori, he keep the peace, etc. also his flaws made him more human. We're talking about the mafia here, people have shade of gray, not everyone perfect.

I don't see D18 fails because
a. Dino is single
b. Hibari likes to fight, Dino can tame him.
c. Dino an anime character, you can't have him anyway; you can still dreaming =P
d. Hibari too old for I-Pin, but i do think they're cute.
d. Yaoi is cool, in khr there're too many hints that's hard not to notice.


I can't say dino is underrated since he has very little screen time; being a cutie does not automatically give him more popularity since khr have tons of them =).




Gary Stu means a fictional guy character who's overly perfect. Hibari is a Gary Stu :/

ARE. YOU. FUCKING. BLIND.

Did I say he is a sidekick? No. I said he is a sidekick ex machina. Do you know what that is? No? Google it.

Have you watched or read the TYL! arc? Yes? Have you seen TYL!Hibari? Yes? Have you seen what a complete tsundere he is? And if you say you don't know what a tsundere is I will fucking throw you into a well bitch.

Hey did I say Mukuro is not a bad guy? In the future he helps Tsuna but in the past he just wants to nom him so yeah he's evil. So?! We're not talking about Mukuro here.

Good and evil go in hand. What the fuck. Are you saying where goodness happens, evil must accompany it? A negative might follow a good deal of goodness but say you won the lottery. You're not exactly going to be robbed of it by the first day are you?

...And what's with the 'not everyone perfect'? I'm not even talking about your fucking grammar here. I'm saying that is the most far fetched piece of shit I have ever heard. You've sidetracked yourself.

I'm not saying being unique is bad. I'm saying being overly perfect is bad. Oh and, being a jerk is bad too.

As for the rest, I can't even begin to say how twisted you are. Where are you from kid?

a. I'd much prefer he go pick up a pretty Italian lady who'll award him with a family. If he's single why does he have to get with Hibari?
b. Hibari likes to fight why do you say Dino can tame him? Why not say a girl he might love could tame him?
c. Fuck you. I'm a girl. Do you not know what being human is?
d. No he's not. The age difference is 10 years. I've seen couples where the age difference is 30 years and they're very happy together
e. LOLOL you said d. twice. Care to tell me what these hints are?

Edit: Oh and... do you know what underrated is? You have it backwards here bitch.
Member
559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere in Canada
Offline
Posted 7/20/09
haha this looks like fun.....hmmmm
Tyl Tsuna as the Big brother
Chrome as bf mukuro too only when he's not all Kufufufu(then he'd just be creepy lol)
Hayato as boyfriend
and Hibari as an admirer lol
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

one99five wrote:


sakura49 wrote:


one99five wrote:

I daresay Dino is underrated. I love him very much since he's such a cutie <3~

I'm saying Hibari is overrated. Oh come on I might as well just say he's a Gary Stu straight to all yer faces. He has a unique character and he's sidekick ex machina which is always cool (it's not possible to not be a sidekick ex machina in KHR! now anyway xD) but he's so... look at his character! His character is... it gives the story a unique twist etc. etc. but he's a really... really bad guy. He might be on the good side (ttly pet the dog y/n?) but what he does is still bad I mean come on, he's a prefect who's a delinquent. Just how the hell does that work anyway?!

And also, D18 fails if only because
a. Dino is straight
b. Hibari is asexual not rly but I don't mind saying it for Dino
c. Dino is mine
d. Hibari is I-Pin's. That contradicts b. but it works well.
e. It's yaoi

And I can go on and on but this post is getting long and far fetched.



Who's gary stu? and what's so wrong for being unique, also i wouldn't label him a sidekick because hibari is almost always by himself, he does not answer to tsuna or anyone else for that matter (gokudera and yamamoto are the type) especially when compare to tsuna; he is not exactly a bad guy, if you say hibari is a bad guy then you should put mukuro as one of the top bad guy since he killed and used people, compare hibari and mukuro is like night and day...and being a prefect and also a delinquent is a good contradiction, good and evil does go hand in hand, ex: he's one of the people you can't corrupt since he go by his own rule, also he love namimori, he keep the peace, etc. also his flaws made him more human. We're talking about the mafia here, people have shade of gray, not everyone perfect.

I don't see D18 fails because
a. Dino is single
b. Hibari likes to fight, Dino can tame him.
c. Dino an anime character, you can't have him anyway; you can still dreaming =P
d. Hibari too old for I-Pin, but i do think they're cute.
d. Yaoi is cool, in khr there're too many hints that's hard not to notice.


I can't say dino is underrated since he has very little screen time; being a cutie does not automatically give him more popularity since khr have tons of them =).




Gary Stu means a fictional guy character who's overly perfect. Hibari is a Gary Stu :/

ARE. YOU. FUCKING. BLIND.

Did I say he is a sidekick? No. I said he is a sidekick ex machina. Do you know what that is? No? Google it.

Have you watched or read the TYL! arc? Yes? Have you seen TYL!Hibari? Yes? Have you seen what a complete tsundere he is? And if you say you don't know what a tsundere is I will fucking throw you into a well bitch.

Hey did I say Mukuro is not a bad guy? In the future he helps Tsuna but in the past he just wants to nom him so yeah he's evil. So?! We're not talking about Mukuro here.

Good and evil go in hand. What the fuck. Are you saying where goodness happens, evil must accompany it? A negative might follow a good deal of goodness but say you won the lottery. You're not exactly going to be robbed of it by the first day are you?

...And what's with the 'not everyone perfect'? I'm not even talking about your fucking grammar here. I'm saying that is the most far fetched piece of shit I have ever heard. You've sidetracked yourself.

I'm not saying being unique is bad. I'm saying being overly perfect is bad. Oh and, being a jerk is bad too.

As for the rest, I can't even begin to say how twisted you are. Where are you from kid?

a. I'd much prefer he go pick up a pretty Italian lady who'll award him with a family. If he's single why does he have to get with Hibari?
b. Hibari likes to fight why do you say Dino can tame him? Why not say a girl he might love could tame him?
c. Fuck you. I'm a girl. Do you not know what being human is?
d. No he's not. The age difference is 10 years. I've seen couples where the age difference is 30 years and they're very happy together
e. LOLOL you said d. twice. Care to tell me what these hints are?

Edit: Oh and... do you know what underrated is? You have it backwards here bitch.



i'm tire of arguing with you, you don't need to get serious over it. and yes i read about "sidekick ex machina" i didn't like the word sidekick so i call it out...do you like to judge everything people said?, and being too perfect, that's what i call kyoko, she doesn't know how to fight, but she handle knowing about the mafia even better than tsuna who's the protagonist...

i watched and read both so i knew about hibari future self, he gotten more mature, but is he perfect no because his personality is not perfect he's never a gentleman and being a jerk is also included in what i'm talking about. i compare mukuro here because when you talk about bad guy it's those who kill and hurt others, what hibari did is mild, and he rarely bother with people unless they bother him...when i say good and evil go hand in hand i should have say there're few who do not have a dark sides/ dark thoughts =P.

a. lol, calm down he can pick whoever he like i don't care...b. i only say that because in one of the ep. when he was training hibari he said he'll tame hibari and it was a half joke, can you take a hint...c. i don't care, you can like whoever you like...d. yes but if you compare a five year old and a fifteen/sixteen she's too young for him to date otherwise it would be call pedophile. e. a typos lol.

yes, i do and what's that got to do with anything, are you testing my english now? i don't have it backward because that's my opinion, take it or leave it.

Member
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pool of despair
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

wi-chan wrote:

haha this looks like fun.....hmmmm
Tyl Tsuna as the Big brother
Chrome as bf mukuro too only when he's not all Kufufufu(then he'd just be creepy lol)
Hayato as boyfriend
and Hibari as an admirer lol


xDDDDD; I so lol'd the last one. I think Gokudera might die if that happened.


sakura49 wrote:
i'm tire of arguing with you, you don't need to get serious over it. and yes i read about "sidekick ex machina" i didn't like the word sidekick so i call it out...do you like to judge everything people said?, and being too perfect, that's what i call kyoko, she doesn't know how to fight, but she handle knowing about the mafia even better than tsuna who's the protagonist...

i watched and read both so i knew about hibari future self, he gotten more mature, but is he perfect no because his personality is not perfect he's never a gentleman and being a jerk is also included in what i'm talking about. i compare mukuro here because when you talk about bad guy it's those who kill and hurt others, what hibari did is mild, and he rarely bother with people unless they bother him...when i say good and evil go hand in hand i should have say there're few who do not have a dark sides/ dark thoughts =P.

a. lol, calm down he can pick whoever he like i don't care...b. i only say that because in one of the ep. when he was training hibari he said he'll tame hibari and it was a half joke, can you take a hint...c. i don't care, you can like whoever you like...d. yes but if you compare a five year old and a fifteen/sixteen she's too young for him to date otherwise it would be call pedophile. e. a typos lol.

yes, i do and what's that got to do with anything, are you testing my english now? i don't have it backward because that's my opinion, take it or leave it.



If you're tired of arguing, leave. I take things seriously when they are first meant seriously
3780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / u.s
Offline
Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/21/09

one99five wrote:


wi-chan wrote:

haha this looks like fun.....hmmmm
Tyl Tsuna as the Big brother
Chrome as bf mukuro too only when he's not all Kufufufu(then he'd just be creepy lol)
Hayato as boyfriend
and Hibari as an admirer lol


xDDDDD; I so lol'd the last one. I think Gokudera might die if that happened.


sakura49 wrote:
i'm tire of arguing with you, you don't need to get serious over it. and yes i read about "sidekick ex machina" i didn't like the word sidekick so i call it out...do you like to judge everything people said?, and being too perfect, that's what i call kyoko, she doesn't know how to fight, but she handle knowing about the mafia even better than tsuna who's the protagonist...

i watched and read both so i knew about hibari future self, he gotten more mature, but is he perfect no because his personality is not perfect he's never a gentleman and being a jerk is also included in what i'm talking about. i compare mukuro here because when you talk about bad guy it's those who kill and hurt others, what hibari did is mild, and he rarely bother with people unless they bother him...when i say good and evil go hand in hand i should have say there're few who do not have a dark sides/ dark thoughts =P.

a. lol, calm down he can pick whoever he like i don't care...b. i only say that because in one of the ep. when he was training hibari he said he'll tame hibari and it was a half joke, can you take a hint...c. i don't care, you can like whoever you like...d. yes but if you compare a five year old and a fifteen/sixteen she's too young for him to date otherwise it would be call pedophile. e. a typos lol.

yes, i do and what's that got to do with anything, are you testing my english now? i don't have it backward because that's my opinion, take it or leave it.



If you're tired of arguing, leave. I take things seriously when they are first meant seriously




lol, they're anime characters...you like dino, good for you... i like hibari, but it's a discussion, you don't see me bashing you over him do you? i was only half joking when i pair them together, like i say there were lots of hints, and my fave pairs is not with dino so don't worry =P

Posted 7/24/09
Yamamoto as my waifu and Ryohei as my husbando.
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
tsuna, Gokudera, Hibari as friends
Haru and Kyoko as cake eating, shopping buddies
Ryohei as my ni-san (older brother)
Reborn as my tutor
Dino as my first crush
Yamamoto as the man whom I'll spend the rest my life with muahahaha!!!
5593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cyber world
Offline
Posted 8/4/09 , edited 8/4/09
Kyoko and Chrome as my shopping/cake eating buddy
Haru as my bestfriend
Basil as my best guy friend
I-pin as my cousin
Yamamoto as my big brother
Fuuta as my younger brother
Tsuna as my next-door neighbour
Lambo as my neighbour's neighbour (that way, i can't hear the noise but can see his cute face...poor Tsuna though)
Ryohei as my motivational coach
Gokudera as a tutor
Bianchi as fashion advisor
Hibari as an admirer
Dino as my fiancee (i like him and Hibari for different reasons)
Lemitsu as my dad (don't know why Tsuna is embarrassed of him)
Nana as my mom ( she's the greatest)
Colonello as a huggable doll...is this allowed? I think a Colonello life sized doll would be awesome...for me, of course
Posted 8/5/09 , edited 8/5/09
hmmmmm.... here's my list, and no critizising please...
Hibari- nii-san pretty cool to have a badass bro
Haru- nee-san fun person
Basil- nii-san cool person
Tsuna, Yamamoto, Gokudera, and TYL lambo- good friends
Ryohei- boxing class buddie
Adult Reborn- home tutor
Yamamoto's dad- as the sushi shop owner in town
Kyoko and Hana- just friend
Fuuta- little bro
I-pin- little sis
Dr. Shamal, Genkishi, Glo Xiana, and Birds- person at least five thousand miles away from me
Mukuro- another brother
Fran, Bel, Squalo, Xanxus, Byakuran, and Lussuria (I think he's cool!)- cousins
Irie- com class teacher
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.