First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Something as old as yourself
46671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / demon world/spiri...
Offline
Posted 6/14/09
uh well i dunno
1770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dullsville
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
I think an old Furbie, and my Christmas dolly.
Posted 6/30/09
The broken condom that led to my existence.

It's sitting, cased and on display in my parents living room as a reminder of how I ruined their lives.
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

doomzilla wrote:

The broken condom that led to my existence.

It's sitting, cased and on display in my parents living room as a reminder of how I ruined their lives.


D:
Posted 6/30/09

bio-rhythm wrote:


doomzilla wrote:

The broken condom that led to my existence.

It's sitting, cased and on display in my parents living room as a reminder of how I ruined their lives.


D:


Wanna see a picture?
Posted 6/30/09

doomzilla wrote:

The broken condom that led to my existence.

It's sitting, cased and on display in my parents living room as a reminder of how I ruined their lives.


you're a liar lol
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

doomzilla wrote:


bio-rhythm wrote:


doomzilla wrote:

The broken condom that led to my existence.

It's sitting, cased and on display in my parents living room as a reminder of how I ruined their lives.


D:


Wanna see a picture?


I'm debating whether not I want to.....eh sure why not
Posted 6/30/09

mystic17 wrote:


doomzilla wrote:

The broken condom that led to my existence.

It's sitting, cased and on display in my parents living room as a reminder of how I ruined their lives.


you're a liar lol


Oh no you didn't


bio-rhythm wrote:


doomzilla wrote:


bio-rhythm wrote:


doomzilla wrote:

The broken condom that led to my existence.

It's sitting, cased and on display in my parents living room as a reminder of how I ruined their lives.


D:


Wanna see a picture?


I'm debating whether not I want to.....eh sure why not


I was hoping you'd say no
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

doomzilla wrote:


mystic17 wrote:


doomzilla wrote:

The broken condom that led to my existence.

It's sitting, cased and on display in my parents living room as a reminder of how I ruined their lives.


you're a liar lol


Oh no you didn't


bio-rhythm wrote:


doomzilla wrote:


bio-rhythm wrote:


doomzilla wrote:

The broken condom that led to my existence.

It's sitting, cased and on display in my parents living room as a reminder of how I ruined their lives.


D:


Wanna see a picture?


I'm debating whether not I want to.....eh sure why not


I was hoping you'd say no


aww I was hoping it was true :l
Posted 6/30/09 , edited 6/30/09

doomzilla wrote:


Oh no you didn't


31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vivic, Morrowind
Offline
Posted 6/30/09
i have a bear named quma later on in life i found our through tekken that kuma means bear in japanese so i was all like





nice
9086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my own universe.
Offline
Posted 7/2/09
my panda.~!!
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
my pj's? ._.
9278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/5/09
My eyeballs. That's about it.
4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 7/20/09
My Blanket :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.