First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Xena's House The Physcho Shinigami Movement Building
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote :

Xena: ive heard about you and im interested


Satoko : i see....sorry but im not interrest....bye...bad woman *smiles then wakls off*


Xena: *presses a button and an storage tank risesup with a person inside and then the tank opens* i guess ull have to meet my star pupil then
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: *presses a button and an storage tank risesup with a person inside and then the tank opens* i guess ull have to meet my star pupil then


Satoko : s...star pupil,huh?!??! is this place like a school or wht..*whisper*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Satoko : s...star pupil,huh?!??! is this place like a school or wht..*whisper*


Xena: a silly little girl like u couldnt wrap ur mind round this place...but if u wont to join since uve seen this place u wont leave alive

Daz: *steps out of the tank unmasked and opens his eyes quickly*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: a silly little girl like u couldnt wrap ur mind round this place...but if u wont to join since uve seen this place u wont leave alive

Daz: *steps out of the tank unmasked and opens his eyes quickly*


Satoko : YOU!!! tht weird GUY!!!! oh yea,btw bad woman...ya cant forcing me like tht...im ur guest...so be polite to ur guest please...*smiles*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Satoko : YOU!!! tht weird GUY!!!! oh yea,btw bad woman...ya cant forcing me like tht...im ur guest...so be polite to ur guest please...*smiles*


Daz: *turns to xena* whats this about we is she here

Xena: i invited her here by she doesnt seem to want to co-operate
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09 , edited 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Daz: *turns to xena* whats this about we is she here

Xena: i invited her here by she doesnt seem to want to co-operate


Satoko : okay...one weird guy and the other one bad woman..OMG!! nice name ya both!!! *smiles*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Satoko : okay...one weird guy and the other one bad woman..OMG!! nice name ya both!!! *smiles*


Daz: *ingores satoko's commetn* so what do u want me to do

Xena: escort her out with the buildin

Daz: as u wish
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Satoko :huh??


Daz: *grabs satoko's arm and begins to drag her away*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Daz: *grabs satoko's arm and begins to drag her away*


Satoko :hey weird guy!!! wht the hell is this?!?!? i can walk by my own!!
BAD WOMAN!!!! MAYBE I'LL TEACH YA HOW TO BE POLITE TO GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!! *say it out loud*
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Satoko :hey weird guy!!! wht the hell is this?!?!? i can walk by my own!!
BAD WOMAN!!!! MAYBE I'LL TEACH YA HOW TO BE POLITE TO GUEST!!!!!!!!!!!! *say it out loud*


Daz: *doesnt answer and continues draggin her*

Xena: heh if u dont agree to my propersition afterall the trouble i went to find you then this is how u get treated
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Daz: *doesnt answer and continues draggin her*

Xena: heh if u dont agree to my propersition afterall the trouble i went to find you then this is how u get treated


Satoko : OKAY OKAY!!! I AGREED!!! I AGREED!! SO LET ME GO NOW!!!!
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Satoko : OKAY OKAY!!! I AGREED!!! I AGREED!! SO LET ME GO NOW!!!!


Daz: *stops for a second and turns round* what do u want me to do with her now

Xena: bring her back it seems like shes had a change of heart

Daz: alright *drags her back*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Daz: *stops for a second and turns round* what do u want me to do with her now

Xena: bring her back it seems like shes had a change of heart

Daz: alright *drags her back*


Satoko : *mad* okay bad woman..now wht?!?!
Moderator
88132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Satoko : *mad* okay bad woman..now wht?!?!


Xena: simple u will train with us plus i need to measure how strong you are
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 6/16/09

Daz-Kurosaki wrote:

Xena: simple u will train with us plus i need to measure how strong you are


Satoko : damn!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.